Katsuki Bakugou♡

Big Tities.

"So like who do you think has the biggest tit—"

Mineta was then slapped by tsyuu.
"Ribbit pervert be quiet." Tsuyu said.

Everyone was in Class 1-A was waiting for their homeroom teacher to come.
Early in the morning all the children would come around and start to talk or just relax.

You were with Ochaco and momo and you were sitting on monos desk while they sat next to the tables and turned the chairs to face you.

"Argh that pervert." Momo whispered and showed a disgusted look.

"Hmm" Ochaco thought. You and momo faced her and looked at her and you both saw how concentrated she looked.

Tsuyu joining you guys she saw how Ochaco acted.

"Ribbit what wrong Ochaco?" Tsuyu asked.

"I was thinking... who does have the biggest tits?" She said making the girls gasp. You all then started softly laughing.

"Ochaco really?" You said giggling softly.

"Oh well... as in for the boys, the biggest chest. Who would you guys say?" She asked and everyone started to think.

"Ribbit Todoroki?" Tsuyu said.

"Nah not really..." momo Said and then snapped her fingers.

"What about Midoriya his costume is tight so it shows." She said and everyone agreed.

"Ooo Maybe" Ochaco Said.

"What about Bakugou?" You said and everyone gave you a dead panned looked.

" course you were going to say that since his your boyfriend." Momo said in a teasing voice making you blush.

"B-but think about it! Havnt you guys seen his hero costume? He has a damn cleavage for damn sakes!" You said and everyone then stared to realize.

"Hold on Ive never noticed that actually" Ochaco Said shockingly.

Momo and Tsuyu agreed with Ochaco.

"Now that you pointed it out I also never actually thought of that Ribbit"

"Right when we have our hero period I'll point it out!" You said and everyone agreed and laughed.

The door then rustled opened and of all people it was your lovely boyfriend Bakugou.

"Ah speak of the devil" you softly said and everyone turned and saw it was Bakugou.

The girls then turned back quickly when they saw Bakugou eye look back at them.

"His school uniform really dosnt show he does have big tits?" Ochcho said softly and the girls agreed.

"Just you wait guys you will see the most best chest in this class!" You said softly.

- - -

"Right everyone get into your hero costumes" mr Aizawa Said and everyone got out their seats and headed to the bathroom.

The girls were in a group and went to the bathroom to change.

"But does he have like flabby boobs or just a firm chest?" Momo asked and you laughed.

"Firm chest yet big you know?" You said and she nodded.

"Come on guys!" Ochaco waved and everyone nodded.

"What are you guys up too?" Jiro Said walking up to momo.

"Ah jiro! We going to see who has the biggest chest" momo explained jiro blushed.
"A-as in the girls?!"Jiro stuttered.

"No no as in the boys" momo said making jiro calmed down and join the party.

All the girls started to walk down to the grounds they were to meet.

- - - -

"Wheres Bakugou?" Momo whispered to you and you shrugged also looking for him.

Ochaco and Tsuyu were also on the look out for the explosive boy.

"Look! There he is!" Ochaco said softly.
The girls were in a group and they stated to watch Bakugou walk into the grounds with Kirishima.

"And like we should so make a double attack!" Kirishima said to Bakugou.

Bakugou grunted
"Stupid fucking idea" he said with a smirk.
Kirishima groaned to Bakugous answer.

The girls then started to look closely at Bakugou.
"HUHHHHHHH" the girls softly said turning back to you, and you were giving a dumb smile to them.

"Told you soooo~" You said and crossed your arms.

"He really does have a clevage" Ochaco said to the girls and they all nodded.

"How does that chest even feel.. like so firm and..big!" Jiro said in shock. All the girls really needed to know.

You then have a laugh at the girls reactions
It was priceless!

"Well can you all excuse me girls I'll go check how firm his chest is" You said smirking and going to your explosive boyfriend to touch his glorious chest.

"No fair!" The girls said and you just stuck your tounge.

"Katsuuu~" You said and the male turned around and gave you a cheeky smirk.

"Well then~ hello sweet ass"he said facing you.
You gave a soft giggle and hugged him which he gladly returned.

You then cheekily places both your palms on his chest which he definitely noticed.
He raised an eyebrow of his and kept his usual smirk on his face.

"Hmm naughty I see" Bakugou said kissing your forehead.

"Ehehe"

"HOW DOES IT FEEL" Bakugou then looked up and saw the group of girls looking at the two of you.

Bakugou went back to his usual scowl.

"What are you playing you shitty girl.." he growled and you gave a fake smile to him.

"Nothinnng~ oh look I gotta go ,bye loveee" You said leaving your hands off his chest and leaving him speechless.

You walked back to the group of girls who were waiting for the answer to their question.

"So?" Momo said and the girls waited.
You turned your head to see Bakugou and he was still stunned of the unsudden behavior you just showed.

You smirked and looked back to the girls.

"Firm tits and definitely big" You said proudly for some reason.

——————————

Hey hey hey!
Muffy here!
DID YALL SEE SEASON 3 TRAILER IM HELLA HYPED FOR THE 7TH APRIL!
And right dosnt Bakugou have a hella fine chest? Oh yeah! Thanx for 70 followers and 18k reads ayyy y'all make me so happy!!!!
Aka I'm a pervert I swear—