Shouto Todoroki♡

Cute nicknames and worrying

When Stains bones snapped making him frozen onto one stop, he was taken away by the pro hero's and cops leaving the Poor UA students very shooketh.

Todoroki,Midoriya And Iida being injured they were going to go to the hospital.

But Being stopped by the cops so they can answer a few questions Todorokis phone started to ring.

Todoroki saw the Name of the caller and his face went pale.

"Todoroki-Kun?" Midoriya said. He looked over at the phone and he gasped.

"You should take it..." iida said. Todoroki agreeing with them he told the cops and Pro hero's to excuse him.

He picked up the phone ending up putting the phone away from his ear from the loud noise.

"SHOUTO TODOROKI! HOW COULD YOU GET HURT AND JUST RUN AWAY TO SAVE SOMEONE! I KNOW ITS HERO TRAINING BUT YOU DONT HAVE A HERO LICENSE AND—"

Yes that's right Todoroki has a girlfriend which is you. (Y/n) (L/n). The first day you two met was the Entrance Exam. He saw you in a little crisis with the robots and he helped you earning some healing points. when two laid eyes you both fell in love. Ending up in the Same class which is the Hero Class was just a shocked.
After the Villian Attack at the USJ you two hitted it off. And every since you and him have become soulmates. And Endeavor hates you since YOU OWNED HIM AT THE SPORTS FESTIVAL—

Anyway back to the moment where you still shouting lots of reasons why he shouldn't have done this.

All the pro hero's giggling at Todoroki, he just shrugged still trying to speak but being cut by you.

"I got so scared when I heard the news..."

He widened his eyes hearing your soft sniffles. His heart breaking into two he decided to finally speak.

"I'm sorry...."
He didn't know what to say as he was also scared what he just did.

"I'll be visiting the hospital every day or darling!" You said.
Todoroki blushing at the cute nickname he chuckled and agreeing.

Pro hero's in the background aweing. He sighed and started to speak.

"Thank you sweetie" he said trying to take that smirk of his face but like also making you blush.

You blushed not knowing he was gonna do a come back. You sighed.

"When you going to the hospital?" You asked holding the phone tight.

"Just now" he said plainly.

"The pro hero's are just questioning us of what happen and then we going" he said.

"ok I'll be coming to visit you! Bye love you!"

"Love you too but wait no—" the phone call ended. He just sighed knowing you were a troublemaker but that's why he loved you.

The pro hero's just started to tease Todoroki but he didn't mind.

Todoroki and the rest went to the hospital when they were done being question.

Todoroki had a few injured on his arms but he wasn't injured as Iida and Midoriya.

Iida was in surgery so it was just him and Midoriya in the room.

Todoroki was looking outside just waiting for you to come and cry onto him. He just wanted your hugs right now.

"Mr Midoriya we need to do some bandaging on your arms and fingers and you are good to go!" The nurse said and took Midoriya away leaving Todoroki alone in the room.

"TODOROKIIII" Todoroki heard his name in the hall way.

BAAM the door slammed open and you were holding flowers and chocolates and your eyes were red cause you were crying. You placed the things on Midoriya is bed and stared to cry on Todoroki.

You sobbing and him hugging you he was truly happy you came as he was also wanting your love.

He started to calm you down and you two just snuggled in the hospital bed.

You somehow fell asleep but Todoroki refused for you to leave as the nurses came and saw this position they asked you had to go but Todoroki kept cutting them off saying he needed you.

Todoroki was being a pain and the nurses gave up.

Todoroki then fell asleep while you were in his arms.

He rly needed a (y/n) hug.
______________________________

Hi I'm back from the dead
Exams are going on tbh.
Afrikaans just sucked my assaass aahhh.

3 more exams and then I'm done yallll!
Sorry this is short but I didn't know what else to write so this idea came up in my head