Izuku Midoriya ♡

Hey hey! Sorry updates I've been slow here, I've gotten such amazing requests and I'm so excited to be writing them! I've also been busy with my other Todoroki x reader books but Tadaaa! Here is good smol boy!

Gran Torino!

"And also don't loose any of your items."
Mr Aizawa said tiredly.

"YESSIR" Mina shouted.
"It's yes sir Mina Ashido." Aizawa states to her.

"Yes sir..." she said.

You giggled and now half the students splitted up.

"Have fun (y/n)!" Momo told you and you waved her off.

"(N/n)!" You turned around to see your lovely boyfriend Izuku call for you.

You turned around and you saw a smile on his face.

"I'm so glad we going to the same internship!" He said happily to you and you smiled back at him.

Midoriya was ment to go to gran torino alone but somehow he also wanted your presence since all might said he would like you to be under his wing as well which made you thankful as you felt very flattered to have someone wanting you to train with.
Knowing that Midoriya having one for all and all mights true form had some standards.

"Yo (y/n)! Midoriya" you and Izuku turned around to see the duo denki and Kirishima walk up to you two.

"Hey guys" you waved.

"Which internships are you two going to?" Kirishima asked.

"We both going to same one called gran tonrio" Midoriya told them making the boys ooo.

"Oh I never heard of that hero" denki said and Kirishima nodded.

"Welp you two enjoy! Don't go banging" denki said nudging Midoriya and then walking pass him.

"W-WHAT"

"We will try not to see ya boys" You said smirking and waved off the toe males.

"(Y/N)!!!" Midoriya said running up to you.

"I'm kidding I'm kidding you sweet cinnamon roll" you said kissing his freckled cheeks.

"Gah... your way to foward (y/n)..." he said taking a hold of your hand and lacing his fingers with yours.

You smiled.
"You still love me righttttt?" You said to him and flushing your eye lashes at him.

He smiled and kissed your nose.

"I guess I love you" He said and you punched his shoulder.

"Come on let's go" Midoriya said holding your hand tight in yours and you saw his face really red.

"Aww cat caught your tounge~" you told him.

"Well considering your quirk is a cheetah like quirk so... yes" he said and you huffed at his come back and he laughed.

Having a quirk like a cheetah, speed, sense, strength and etc. anything a cheetah has but the best part is for speed.
You have been improving your speed and you feel confident to use your speed limit to the test with your internships.

- - - - -

"Do you have any information on this hero 'Gran Torino'" You asked Midoriya.

You guys arrived to the area where this hero was located and started walking down the side walk.

"Well He is All mights Homeroom teacher and he only worked at UA for one year which was really interesting since I never heard of him and apparently his a pro hero but wasn't even—"