Tiny Friends Shelter: Fluffy Oneshots// PART 2 ✧

FINALLY IM ON HOLIDAY. TIME TO UPDATE LIKE A CRAZY WOMEN.
Status: writing fanfics at a party, family is hella drunk #so not doing this
atm writing an Inasa oneshot yeet my good big boi yeeeeeeet.

——

Tiny Friends Shelter//PART 2: Shy And Surprised?!

'Damn waking up early ain't my way.'

You yawned as you stretched and walked down the street to your job.
The animal shelter with the cute little nekos that somehow started to grow on you.

It's been a week since you been there and you have gotten along with every neko.
Even kacchan started to like you, well a bit he still would scratch you but would feel bad at the end.

You arrived to the little shop and opened the door that had little jingle that played when you opened the door.
You looked up to see Maya was cleaning the counter top.

"Mornin (y/n)!!" Maya smiled at you and you gave a small smile back.

"Mornin"

"The nekos are fast asleep they would be more happier if you woke them up" Maya told you and you gave a simple nod and went inside the room where the nekos slept.

Crecking the door open you looked around and saw the nekos sleeping in their kitty beds and some slept together or alone which was adorable.

"meow..."

You heard a neko groan and saw it was deku who yawned and stretched, he opened his eyes and then a soft gasp came from him.

"(Y/n)!!" He squeaked out.

"Wait don't shout—"

"MEOOOW?"

You then saw all the nekos yawn and stretch and some straight up woke up in shock.

When ever all the nekos woke up at the same time, hell breaks loose.

"CAN EVERYONE SHUT THE FUCK UP" kacchan roared mostly at Midoriya who was cowering behind your leg.

"T-that's mean to say kacchan!" Deku squeaked out.

"I'll show you MEAN" kacchan said trotting up to you and deku but was then knocked out by a red spiky neko.

"DAMN HARD HEAD" kacchan said as he rubbed his face as he fell on his face.

"You backkk!!!!" A young neko, Kiri meowed happily and put his little hands up to signal you to carry.

You smiled and took kiris requested and pick him up, as you did you had a soft kick on your cheek making you giggle.

"Of course I was back Kiri" you said and he gave you a goofy smile.

"We missed you!" A brown neko, Ochaco meowed as her tail swished around.

All the other nekos meowed in agreement making you smile.
You put Kirishima down and sat on the floor crossing your legs together.

"I was just gone for few hours, I was here yesterday" You said petting Ochaco.

"Well that was approximately 12 hours ago since you left at 10 pm sharp, I would say that was really long ago!" Another neko, Iida meowed to you making you shake your head at his logic.

"I guess your correct" You smiled.

You looked and saw some nekos drinking from their water bowels or playing with the toys that were scattered.

You then saw a neko who always kept to himself sitting in the area he slept but instead of sleeping he was lying down watching the show infront of him.

Todo was the nekos name, his story was very different from the rest. He was rescued due to abuse from his previous owner and the abuse lead him to have a nasty scar on his left side and ever since that day his never wanted to try and get along and rather be all alone.

You sighed and shaked your head and got up to go to Todo.

Todo saw what was doing and started to panic so he turned his body away from you seeing his face.

"Oh Todo, it's time to wake up buddy" You said smiling to him.
He turned his head a bit and had a cold expression as usual.

"I'll like to sit here... please" he said ever so softly making your heart break into pieces.

You gave a frown as he still didn't turn his body fully at you.

"I'm making your favorite... tuna soba.." you softly said making his ears perk and he quickly turned around to you.

"R-really..." he softly said to you.
Nodding he stood up and took a hold of your hand and grabbing you to the others.

"Ah hi Todo!!" Kiri said loudly making the boy nervous.

"Hi" Todo said cold but Kiri didn't seem to pick the coldness so he returned a smile.

"Right everyone it's time for breakfast~" you announced and you heard many meow cheers echo in the room.

——

You watched as all the nekos stared eating their breakfast.
You saw some sit together well some just ate in their own silence.

You were surprised as you were crossed legged on the floor and Bakugou came next to you and ate his breakfast.

You smiled at the sight, You the felt a tug at your pants and looked down to see Bakugou holding his plate.

"I want more" he huffed at you.
You sighed.

"Kacchan I'm sorry but that's the amount of meal that aunt Maya said I have to give" you said and you saw kacchans hair poof in annoyance. Bakugou huffed and crossed his arms and his tail stopped swishing.

"Well it's not like the bitch is here.." he said rudely.
You frowned.

"Hey dont be like that, you know she still loves you lots..." You said and you placed a hand on top of his spiky hair and kacchan returned the warmth by giving s soft puur.
"Tch what ever."

As he said jay the door opened to show aunt Maya with goodie bags.

"Hey kitties!" She shouted and every neko gasped.

"AUNT MAYAAAAA!!!"

You heard their paws run against the floor and went to rub their faces against Maya's leg.

Kacchan still stood next to you, as you stood up he went behind your leg and hid there and watched how everyone went to greet aunt Maya.

"We missed you!" The loudest neko, Mina said making Maya laugh.

"Yes I missed you all so much, wheres Kacchan?" Aunt Maya asked and you felt how kacchans body tensed behind you.

You looked over and gave him a reassuring smile so he could gain some confidence to meet aunt Maya.

Kacchan grumbled and left your leg and strolled slowly went to aunt Maya.

Aunt Maya kneeled and opened her arms which triggered Kacchan to walk faster and rest himself against her arms.

"There's my little bomb" aunt nayabsoftly said kissing kacchans forehead.

"Dumb idiot."

Aunt Maya smiled and ruffled kacchans hair making him gruff in response.

Aunt Maya stood up and picked up the goodies she was carrying.

"Aunt Maya what's in there Nya?" Tsuyu said and aunt Maya gave a cheerful smile.

"These are costumes, we hosting a play!"

"A PLAY??"

———

Wonder what this is all about hmmm... •~•?