Multi-fandom oneshots

By NoOneSpecialK

Requests are always open Anime + Game oneshots Lemons are a no so don't ask Only fluff and angst Updates are... More

[☁️] your not a prisoner {izuku x female reader}
[☁️] just a dare right? {Kirishima x Bakugou}
[😔] What Is 'Love'? {Todoroki X Suicidal Reader}
[☁️] Red String Of Fate {Eijirou Kirishima x Reader}
[😔] Hanahaki {Katsuki Bakugou x Reader}
[☁️] Secrets {All Might x Reader}
[☁️] Notice me {Katsuki Bakugou x Izuku Midoriya}
[☁️😔] A Fairytale {Todoroki Shouto x Grim Reaper Reader}
[☁️] After A Rainy Day {Todoroki Shouto x Reader}
[☁️] it was.....a dream? {KatsuDeku}
[☁️] I'm Not Joking {Ms. Joke x Fem Reader}
[😔] Hanahaki Pt 2 {Bakugou x Reader}
[☁️] The Garden & The Girl {DBH Conner x Reader}
[😔] Colours Pt.1 [Bakugou x Midoriya]
[☁️] Colours Pt.2 [Bakugou x Midoriya]
[😔] The Asylum [Todoroki x Reader]
[?]That night he appeared on my balcony {Midoriya x Bakugou}

[☁️] Kitten {shinsou hitoshi x neko reader}

3.6K 96 59
By NoOneSpecialK

Sorry if there's spelling mistakes, I was too lazy to check.

Your quirk is the abilty to turn from cat to human, you also have really good intelligence like the principal.

Shinsou's pov

I'd just taken the entrance exam for U.A and I was feeling pretty low, I felt my chances of getting into U.A was low..

Many believed I would've been a better villain than a hero but I'd prove them wrong.

On days like these I'd like to go to a forest far from my home.

It was a peaceful area and I'd go there often due to the adorable cat that would always wait for me there.

Today was one of those days.

I made my way into the woods and went to the usual spot.

A clearing with a lake full of flowers.

The cat was there again.

A smile appeared on my face as I reached into my pocket and pulled out food for them, they never seemed too fond of cat food so I normally brought them chicken or fish.

I knelt down placing the food on the ground in front of them.

I'm pretty sure it was a female cat.

I sat down near the lake and after a few minutes the cat walked over to me, she began rubbing herself against my arm and meowing every so often.

"Hm? What is it?" I said looking at her, her (e/c) eyes sparkling, honestly it's her eyes that stood out to me most, they were almost human like....

She jumped onto my lap and looked like she wanted me to pick her up so I did.

She then nuzzled her nose onto mine making me smile then all a sudden a poof of (f/c) surrounded me.

I felt the cat gone from my hands but now a weight on my lap.

When the smoke cleared a (h/c) haired girl sat on my lap, she had (h/c) ears and a tail.

She was also naked.

My face quickly became red as I covered my eyes.

"Hm? Is my human form not as appealing as my neko form?" The girl said.

I moved my hand a little to see that she had tilted her head confused.

"I.... uh..... p-put this on..." I stuttered as I removed my jacket and handed it to her.

"Ok done"

I uncovered my eyes, she was now sat in front of me, her tail swaying.

"I'm confused..... can you explain this to me?" I asked.

"Oh right, basically I guess you could say.... animals have began developing this abilities you humans call 'quirks' I was originally a cat but a few years ago I found out I could become a human, when I first met you, you seemed more interested in the fact I was a cat so I decided not to reveal this form to you.... but I've wanted to be able to talk to you!" The girl exclaimed with a shining in her eyes.

"So..... your quirk is to turn into a human?"

"Yes"

"Interesting....."

We sat in silence for a while.

"So do you have a name?" I said out of the blue.

"A name?" She said tilting her head again.

"I'll take that as a no..... I guess I'll give you one...... how about.... Y/n?" I suggested after thinking for a few seconds.

"Hm..... I like it!!" She smiled, I returned a small grin, even though she only had cat ears and a tail it was honestly still adorable....

"I also guess you have no where to stay correct?"

"Yes"

I let out a sigh, "uh.... you can stay at my apartment with me I guess" I said rubbing the back of my neck.

"Really?! Thank you!!" She said tackling me in a hug.

"No problem.... shall we get going? It's starting to get dark" I mumbled noticing the sky darkening.

Y/n nodded.
-------------------

Over the next few days I learnt a few interesting things.

Even in y/n's human form, she acted a lot like a cat, she loved fish related food and meowed and purred still.

I didn't exactly mind as it was like having a cat..... except in a human form?

Today my letter from U.A would arrived.

Y/n went to go check the mail like she had began doing and returned holding a letter in specific.

"Shinsou, there's a strange letter in the mail today..." she said examining the letter closely.

"Probably my U.A letter.... give it here" I said holding my hand out.

She skipped over placing the letter in my hand and stood there waiting for me to open it.

A hologram gadget fell out and a hologram of all might appeared.

"Hitoshi shinsou! Well done in the entrance exam you got a score of 46 (I made it up coz I don't know his score) all though it was enough to get into 1-A you got into 1-B!! Your potential is amazing and I'm sure if you try hard you'll become a amazing hero in future!!" With that the hologram ended.

I let out a sigh, 1-B was ok I guess....

"Shinsou? You looked sad what's wrong?" Y/n asked coming into my range of view.

"It's nothing" I said patting her head reassuringly.

She nuzzled her head in my hand making me smile.
-------------------

My first day at U.A....

I never would've expected that all I could think of was what y/n was up to, I was worried that she might trash the apartment.... or worse set it up in flames.

Perhaps tomorrow I could bring her to U.A and ask the principal whether she could enrol here....

But what could she do that would allow her to enrol here?

I could teach her physical skills.... or maybe she already knows some?

I'd have to ask her when I get home...

Your POV

It was reeallyy boring without Shinsou around.

You might of got distracted and shredded some of the pillows....

You sighed in frustration as you found a sewing kit and began stuffing the cotton back in the pillows and began sewing the pillows back together.

After a hour you'd fixed all the pillows back.

You huffed flopping onto shinsou's bed and pulled a pillow close to you.

"Smells just like him...." you whispered eyes closing slowly.
------------------

Shinsou's pov

I unlocked my apartment door, I noticed small bits of cotton on the floor yet the pillows were fine...

"Where's y/n?" I said to myself looking around for her.

When I couldn't find her, I looked in my room.

Instead of finding y/n I found y/n.... as a cat.

I walked over and gently picked her up, her (h/c) fur soft as always.

Suddenly her eyes opened and (f/c) smoke appeared again.

When the smoke cleared y/n was a human again.

She now now had her arms wrapped around my neck along with her legs around my waist.

I felt my face slowly heating up.

"Welcome back Shinsou! How was your first day at U.A?" She smiled.

"I-it was good...there was cotton on the floor, did something happen?" I asked, her ears perked up slightly "oh yeah, I got bored and shredded the pillows... I fixed it though so..." y/n looked guilty as she looked away.

"It's fine, you fixed it so there isn't a problem... now do you mind getting off of me? This is kinda embarrassing" I stated.

"Right!" She said letting go of me and landing on the bed.

"Also, I was thinking that tomorrow you come with me to U.A, we can talk to the principal and see if you can transfer there, however do you have any fighting skills that could help get you in?"

"No but another quirk I have is the ability to learn things at a quick pace so I could probably learn something by tomorrow" y/n said thinking.

After that we went to the forest and I helped her learn physical skills and things like that.

Your POV (timeskip to the next day)

The next morning Shinsou woke me up early and told me to get dressed.

After breakfast we left for U.A to talk with the principal.

The principal, whose name you learnt was nezu, was actually really nice.

"So What quirk do you have y/n?" Nezu asked.

"I was born a cat but animals have began developing quirks now and one of mine was the ability to turn into a human, my other quirk is intelligence" You said.

Nezu looked like he was thinking "ok! Hitoshi, a uniform will be sent for Y/n in a few days, you said you were training her to develop her fighting skills correct?"

Shinsou nodded "ok then, y/n you'll start U.A The day after your uniform arrives, welcome to U.A!" Nezu smiled.

"Thank you!!"

Time skip (again)

Your first day of U.A

You were really nervous.

Nezu decided that you will be in the same class as Shinsou to which you happily agreed to.

You felt like you were becoming closer with Shinsou and it made you happy.

"Ok y/n, remember no turning into a cat during school" Shinsou reminded you, for like, the one hundredth time.

You giggled "I know! You've told me many times already" You smiled skipping further in front of Shinsou.

"Yeah because you have a habit of turning into a cat at random times..." he mumbled under his breath.

"Remember, a cat is my original form so it feels weird to be human for so long" you stated.

U.A came into view and excitement came into view.

You began jumping about and a small 'poof' could be heard.

"Seriously y/n?" Shinsou said looking Down a at you who was now a h/c coloured cat.

You meowed in response, he let out a sigh and put you in his pocket.

Awes could be heard from people who walked past and when you and Shinsou arrived at 1-B you meowed as f asking for him to pick you up.

He brought you so you were face to face "what?"

You grinned a little and Shinsou noticed what you were gonna do.

"No, wait y/n!!" He half yelled now sprinting so where more private.

When you turned into a cat your clothes came off so on the way to school Shinsou had to carry your clothes.

Shinsou places you in a closest with your clothes as well.

A poof along with smoke coming under the door was heard.

When you were in your uniform you opened the closet door and walked back to class as if nothing happened.

"I swear you have no same...." Shinsou grumbled from behind you.

"Aww you love me really!" You blurted out bit instantly covered your mouth afterwards.

Shinsou's face was flushed red "we'll talk about this after school" he stated simply as he walked into the classroom.

You knew about the whole waiting outside thing until the teacher called you in, so you patiently waited.

When you heard the "come In" you slided open the door energetically and s stood in front of your class.

"Hi! My name is y/n Hitoshi! It's nice to meet you!!" You smiled bowing, Yes, you used shinsou's last name because you didn't have one, he was ok with it.

Your classmates turned to Shinsou who was hiding his face.

You were told where to sit and the day continued.

It went really fast

And by the time you arrived at home, your heart was pounding.

"Now, about our talk this morning" Shinsou said getting straight to the point.

"I was only joking!! Please don't take it seriously"

"Hm? Really? That's unfortunate.... considering I have developed feelings for you..... oh well" Shinsou teased walking away.

You gasped and tackled him down.

"I.....I LIKE YOU TOO" you practically yelled, straddling his waist.

Your face was red.

A grin plastered shinsou's face "idiot I know that" he stated as he pulled your face down by your cheeks and kissed you passionately.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

248K 5.2K 42
This is a oneshot book... so yeah. I take requests, but strictly NO lemons or things related to that. I only take fluff or angst. I also apologise i...
2.7K 34 20
~ MATURE THEMES ~ ~ Don't mind me. Just writing stories that come to mind.
404K 7.7K 68
Requests closed I'm just writing for whenever I'm bored or have an itch to write something. Look around enjoy you might find something you like. Lem...
26.6K 302 22
This is a one-shot book made for you guys. You can suggest any character plus if you want that character with male or female reader. They can be a le...