Don't Go...-Corey Seager *com...

By louies9101

Janine Marley, a sophomore is dating Corey Seager who's a senior in Northwest Cabarrus High School. They've b... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Epilogue

Chapter 28

2K 28 19
By louies9101

Janine's P.O.V

Today is the day where Corey and I will found out of the gender of our baby. Couple weeks ago, a nurse came to take my blood out to test if my baby is a girl or boy. They have already called Kourtney what's the gender of my baby. She is very excited and she couldn't wait for me and Corey to find out.

I wore a blue dress with blue high heels. People think I'm crazy for wearing high heels while I'm pregnant. Well...I'm used to it when I was pregnant with Chase.

"Ooooo...babe...you look so beautiful and sexy." He smirked as he wrapped his arm around my waist and kissed. I blushed as I wrapped my arms around his neck. "Thank you boo...you look very handsome." I admitted.

He was wearing a pink long sleeve with black pant. His hair is fix nicely and he looked so handsome. He is team baby girl while I'm team baby boy. Like I said the gender does not matter as long as the baby is healthy. We will love the baby no matter what.

"Are you ready to go?" He asked. I nodded. We're at Kourtney's house with Suzanna, Mariana, Kelsey, and Shelby. Kourtney and the rest of the people are already at my house setting everything up.

I walked downstairs and I hear a whistle along with clapping. I looked up and see the girls smiling. I blushed. "Girls stop.." I pull my hair behind my ears.

"You look beautiful mommy." Chase smiled as he hugged me. Everyone went in awed. "Aww . Thank you baby. You look very handsome." I patted his hair. He looked up and grinned. Just like his father.

He wore white sleeve with blue vest and a pink tie. He doesn't know what to choose a gender for the baby so he decided to wear both. He's so adorable and sweet. He's gonna be a grown man with beautiful personality like his dad.

"Alright! I just got a text message from Kourtney and everything is already." She said in excitement. I laughed. "Yayy! I can't wait ! Let's go !" I squealed. Corey chuckled as he opened the door for us. We arrived to my house and parked the car. I saw a sign and smiled.

(Pretend it's says baby Seager 😂)

"Ok hold on. Before you get out of the car. I need you and Corey to wear blindfold." Suzanna took out a black blindfold. I groaned. "What if I fall?" I made an excuse. She rolled her eyes. "We're here for you."

"I'm not wearing blindfold. I need to protect my girl from falling off." He defended me. Mariana rolled her eyes. "Oh my god. You guys are stubborn." Corey and I laughed.

We all got out of the car. Suzanna wrapped my eyes with a blindfold while Mariana wrapped Corey. I can't really see anything, it's a black pitch. "What number am I holding up?" She asked. " um...2?"I chuckled. "Umm nope ! Perfect!" She said.

She took my hand as Chase hold my other hand, as they lead me slowly. "Keep walking." She demanded. I kept walking until she stopped me. "Ok are you guys ready?" She asked. "Oh my god! Yes ! I am ready! I can't wait any longer!" I complained.

Corey chuckled. "Ok...1...2....3!" Suzanna untied the blindfold. I opened my eyes and gasped. "SURPRISE !!!" Everyone yelled. Corey's face was full radiant. My tears was pouring out as I felt delighted.

" Aww babe..don't cry..I love you." He kissed my forehead. I chuckled. "It's a happy tear." He wiped my tear away with his thumb. "Welcome to the gender reveal party! I hope you guys enjoy it!" Kourtney came in with a pin that says "team girl".

"Thank you so much! I love it ! It's really beautiful." I hugged her. "It's all good babe! You deserve it! I love you!" She smiled. I looked around and saw many people chatting. This is a beautiful gender reveal party. I never thought she would do this. I owed her a lot.

Corey and I greet each persons. It was great to see them. I saw my mom and I walked up to her. "Sweetheart! Oh my god! You're showing." She fake cried. I laughed. "Mom...don't make me cry." I hold my tears in. She smiled as she hugged me.

"You look so beautiful." She said. I thanked her. There was something tapped on my shoulder. I turned around and saw Mariana Balen. "Mariana!" I jumped on her and hugged her. She laughed.

"Oh my god! You're here !" I cried. She giggled. "I miss you ! Wow ! You're very beautiful and glowing." I blushed. "Thank you." She moved a little and pulled her boyfriend. "Janine..this is my boyfriend Zavier and Zavier this is my best friend Janine." She introduced us to each other.

"Hi. It's finally nice to meet you." I smiled as I shook his hand. He nodded. "You too as well. Congratulations." He said in pleasure. "Thank you Zavier." I thanked him. He smiled.

Meeting all the families and friends are actually fun. I'm saturated with happiness. I looked around and see everyone are having fun. It looks like Corey is actually having fun, he was chatting with his brothers and his friends.

Chase is also having fun. He made new couple friends. There was a jumper and some really cool games Kourtney set up for kids. She's really had an amazing ideas. I love her and I'm glad I let her set the party.

Something interrupted my thoughts. Cody was in front of me. I don't know if I should be happy or not. I stared at him, waiting for him to say something. Then I realized he brought another girl who looks like she was about to give birth any days. Yes . She is heavily 9 months pregnant.

I tried not to rolled my eyes. I can't believe Cody is doing this. I can't trust him anymore. "Hey Janine...um...congratulations with your second baby." He tried to smiled. I nodded. "Thank you ..." I tried to avoid him.

"Janine...you don't have to forgive me or say anything ...but I just wanna say I'm really sorry. I know I messed up and if i were you , I wouldn't forgive myself either." He said. I continued to listen.

"I'm really sorry about Sabrina. She was very petty when she saw you. Don't worry ..I broke up with her not because of you. I just don't love her and she's very annoying. (Don't get me wrong, I do like her in real life.) Anyway, enough about her. I want you to meet my beautiful girlfriend Nessa." He introduced me to her.

"Hi. I'm nessa." She smiled. "I'm Janine. It's nice to meet you." I hugged her. Whoops. Pregnant hugs haha. "You're very pretty. Congratulations on your 2nd baby." She smiled.

"Aww. Thank you. You too! Are you having a boy or girl?" I asked politely. "I'm having a boy." She smiled at Cody. He grinned. I'm assuming Cody is the father of the baby. "Oh nice ! Congratulations" I said.

"Thank you so much. I'm gonna go get some food because I'm hungry." She said as she left. I chuckled. Cody rubbed his neck. I stared at him. "How did that happen?" I asked. He sighed. "It's a long story. She's pregnant with my baby. I'm sure it's fine because she was never with anyone,but me and her ex that was after me." He admitted.

I nodded. "Ahh ..I see... you didn't tell me about it." I said in defensive. His eyes were widen. "Oh no! I just found out after we broke up. I swear. I was going to tell you,but then I realized we weren't ..friends." He cringed as he said the last part.

I chuckled. "It's ok Cody. I forgive you. I really do. I hope you're happy with Nessa cause it's seems like she's nice and very humble." I told him the truth. He grinned. "Trust me...I'm really happy with her. She changed my life. I would never break her heart again. I love her very much. I can't wait for our son to be here." He said in excitement.

"That's good. I'm happy for you." I told him. "Ooh! I almost forgot. This is for you. You deserves it." He pulled out a box and gave it to me. I raised my eye brows as I opened them. I was in awed. He gave a beautiful blue earrings. "Aww,thank you Cody." I hugged him.

"No worries. Now I gotta go see my girl before she gets in moody." He glanced at his girlfriend. I laughed. "Go ! What you waiting for ?" I blurted out. "Right .. duh!" He jogged where Nessa is. I shook my head and laughed.

I felt two arms wrapped around my waist. I knew it was Corey. I smiled. "Hey babe.." His nose snuggled in my neck as I giggled. "Mmm.... I saw you talking with Cody." He mumbled. "Don't worry babe. We're friends now." I quickly told him.

He nodded as he kissed my neck. "Babe... there are people.." I blushed. He shrugged. "Let them see.." I rolled my eyes as I turned around. "You're too much." I teased. He wiggled his eye brows. "But you love me ." I shook my head and kissed him.

"Ok everyone! I need your attention! It's now time to find out the gender !" Kourt announcement. Everyone cheered as they got up. I smiled as I grabbed Corey's hand. We followed Kourt somewhere where everyone can see the gender reveal.

"Ok ! I have this baseball and a bat! Janine is gonna throw this ball to Corey and all he have to do is hit really hard so we can see the color." She announced. Everyone cheered and got their camera or phone ready. I'm really excited. I've been wanting to do this. I never done this when I pregnant with Chase and I felt bad.

I gave Corey a kiss before we starts. Chase stood next to me to support me. "Are you guys ready?!" Kourt yelled in excitement. "Heck yeah! I'm ready!" Corey yelled. "Good luck you guys ! I'm gonna count on three." She said.

I nodded. "1 ....2....and...3 !" Kourt counted. I stared at Corey as he had his bat ready. I smiled. I threw the ball to Corey as he hit really hard. This is the moment where we can finally know what's the gender of our baby. This is it.

(Pretend it's them)

As Corey hit the ball really hard, the blue powder came out in the air. Everyone cheered for us as I covered my mouth. Corey cheered really loud as he comes up to me. The tears were pouring out of my eyes,ruining my makeup.

Chase were screaming and jumping out. "I'm having a brother! Oh my god!" He was hyped as he ran around. "Babe! We're having another boy!" Corey cheered as he kissed me. I kissed him back passionately. Everyone took a picture of us.

I pulled away as I wiped my tears. "Oh my god. I'm shocked. I can't believe I'm having another boy. I'm so happy." I told him the truth. He grinned as he kissed me again. "Congratulations you guys!" Kourt hugged me as Justin gave a "bro hug" to Corey.

"Thank you Kourt! Thank you for everything! I owed you a lot." I said. She shook her head. "You owed me nothing, you deserve this." She smiled. I was in awed. I'm lucky to have her as my close friend.

All the families and friends came up to me and Corey as they congratulates us. We thanked to them. "Oh honey! I'm so happy for you!" Jody hugged me. I hugged her back. "Thank you. I'm happy you guys came." I admitted.

"My baby sister is having another boy." Kyle faked cried. I laughed and playfully hit him as I hugged him. "Remi! My baby !" Corey took Remi from Julie's arm as he tickled her. Remi laughed. "Uncle !" She yelled.

I smiled as I watched them. He's going to be amazing father for our second baby. He's gonna be so thrilled. My thoughts were interrupted by Justin hugging me.

"Hi Justin! I miss you!" I hugged him back. Kyle fake hurt. "Wow I'm hurt...." He said in sarcastic. I rolled my eyes and laugh. "Look Remi...you're having another cousin." He said. Remi's eyes were widen. "Girl!?"

He chuckled. "Sorry princess. It's a boy." Remi pouted. "Touch her belly.." He grabbed Remi's hand and put it on my stomach. I smiled as I pulled her hair behind her ears. "Baby..." Remi said.

"Yes ba-" Corey was about to finish his sentence,but something went amazing. Corey and I gasped. "Oh my god! The baby kicked for the first time!" I yelled in excitement. They all gasped as they put their hand on my stomach.

We waited for a minute and the baby kicked again. Jody bursted in tears as Jeff comforted her. "I don't know why I'm crying." She sniffled. "This is amazing.... first baby kick...." Corey said in shocked. I nodded as I kissed him. Remi giggled. "Baby !" Corey pulled away and smiled. "You're my baby!" He tickled her again. Remi giggled.

It's night time and everything went good. I had a lot of fun today. I chatted and ate food with everyone. Especially with Mariana B because I have not seen her in a long time. I'm glad she came because I really miss her. The party is about to ends and I'm sad about it. But, it was amazing day. I will never forget this day.

I thanked to everyone snd said goodbye to them. Kourt, Suzanna, Mariana, Kelsey, and Nicole decided to stay to help clean the mess. Corey and the boys helped picked up the trash,bottles,cans, and beer.

Chase decided to help as well. I picked up the last piece of trash and about to threw it away until Corey caught me. "I got this." He winked as he threw it away. I smiled.

After we finish cleaning, I thanked to them and said goodbye to them. Corey, Chase, and I went inside the house. We're all exhausted from today. Chase yawned. "Mommy..I'm going to bed." I nodded. "Goodnight baby... ". I kissed his forehead. "Goodnight buddy.." Corey rubbed his hair.

Chase yawned again as he leave the room. "Babe..can you help me take off my dress?" I asked. "Sure babe.." Corey said. I moved my hair as he helped me undress. "Thank you babe." I said in exhausted as I stepped out of my dress.

"Wow...you looked so beautiful.." He stared at my body. "Stop..." I blushed as I covered my body. He licked his lip as he stared at my body almost as he was hungry. "No baby...you look so beautiful." He walked to me and roamed my body. He bend his head down to look at my ass.

I rolled my eyes as I hit him playfully. He chuckled as he lay his hand on my ass. "I love you baby girl..." He kissed my neck. I closed my eyes as I wrapped my arms around his neck. "I love you too...thank you for making me happy." I said. He kissed my neck up to my lip. "Mmhmm...any time babe..." He said .

"I can't believe we're having another boy. I'm really happy." I said. He smiled. "Me too babe.." I stared at his blue eyes. "I want another baby after this." I told him the truth. His eyes were widen. "Really?" I nodded.

"Me too babe. I want a girl this time." He joked. I laughed. "I hope it's a real. The reasons I want another boy because I want two brothers to protect their little sister. I just thought it cute" I played with his hair.

"Mmm.... I like that. I mean I grew up with two brothers and they're very protective to me so... that's true." He said. I nodded. He bend down on his knee and kissed my belly. "I love you...goodnight baby." I smiled.

This is it. We just found out the gender of our baby. We're having a boy and I'm happy. God gave me what I wanted. My dream came true...

GUYS! THIS IS ONE OF MY FAVORITE CHAPTER SO FAR AND I LOVE IT! I HOPE Y'ALL ENJOY THIS CHAPTER. THERE WILL BE COUPLE MORE CHAPTERS AND THEN EPILOGUE THEN THERE WILL BE SEQUEL FOR THIS! WOO HOO! GOODNIGHT ! 😁💙

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.8K 315 33
Demarcus Smith. He's seventeen years old, a senior in high school excited to being going to college in New York. Hes had hard times, his father dying...
191K 8.7K 87
Young and in love - a reckless combination. When Mattie discovers she's pregnant at the tender age of 15, her family sends her away. She spends the...
120K 1.7K 80
"A strong woman will automatically stop trying if she feels unwanted. She won't fix it or beg, she'll just walk away" Completed October...
3.4K 11 14
This is a mircaulous ladybug fanfic!!! There will be 1 smut scene and i will warn you when it is coming on so you can skip it when you feel like it...