XoXo To The Mafia Boss

By Train-to-Wonderland

After spending the summer in Paris with the man who stole her heart, Catalina has to drastically go back to t... More

XoXo To The Mafia Boss
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
24
25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Authors Note
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Authors Note
Chapter 61
Eplilogue
Authors Note

Chapter 13

12.4K 427 15
By Train-to-Wonderland

Two weeks.

That equals fourteen days.

That's 336 hours.

With 20,160 minutes.

And 1,209,600 seconds.

Summing it all up into the time Sebastien, Dimitri's dear nephew, has been staying here with us.

I could already say off the top of my head some of the scandalous things he's done in the past two weeks. For instance he snuck into my room in the dead of night and tried to kiss me. It ended with a good knee to his crowned jewels and a slap to his precious face. Another is him walking around this house naked. Yup. Naked. Heidi couldn't help but wolf whistle and comment what a nice ass he has. Isis immediately said a huge 'oh my god' as she tried hard not to look down below. Then there was me who took a full blown picture of him showing his assets, waiting for the time to use it as blackmail. Not to mention when I caught him with a girl bent over the kitchen island table as he slammed into her. I screamed bloody murder at the top of my lungs and hoped I wouldn't have nightmares resulting from it. And of course I hoped Dimitri would send him packing back where he came from. Didn't happen.

Then he somehow became the most popular guy in school. Yes, Sebastien roams the same fucking halls as I do at the academy. I almost lost it when Dimitri had to drive us to school on his first day. Even more when everyone couldn't stop asking me who he was and I said no one important. Of course my slight dislike towards him didn't stop Salem or Serena who can't seem to get enough of him. Salem has made it her ultimate life goal to sleep with him while Serena says she wouldn't hesitate to make a sex tape with him. Nate, who is Serena's twin brother, almost had a heart attack. Nate is the very over protective over his sister who is pretty hardcore. I mean the girl has dreadlocks and tons of tattoos. Not to mention I've seen her break a girls nose before. Pretty fucking awesome if you tell me.

I don't hate Sebastien. Really I don't. I just want him to lay off of me for a while. Go and find someone else to charm. Even after he met Harry and said with clear emphasis that he was my boyfriend, he didn't care. Hell! Harry and Sebastien have inside jokes now. I swear guys can bond over how hot Katy Perry is while girls do a check off list that can make or break a future friendship.

I'm now seated on the coach in the 'entertainment' room. It's basically a room with plenty of couches, a large flat screen tv, multiple gaming consoles, and a huge collection of DVDs. A large bowl of popcorn sits on my lap. A large bag of hot Cheetos besides me. The round table before me is covered in empty chocolate and a candy wrappers, chip crumbs, empty cans of coke, and three empty pints of Ben & Jerry's ice cream. I'm watching Finding Nemo. Yes Finding Nemo. I love Disney movies. Except for a couple which I utterly despise.

I laugh as I watch Dory talking to the class of fish. Dory's my favorite character. She's funny and her problem of forgetting everything is adorable.

" I don't understand why it's funny." Sebastien says from where he's laid out on one of the couches.

When he saw me in here while I was watching The Lion King, he tried to come onto me. He stopped after I threatened to call Salem and have her come over. Sebastien is scary of Salem. Especially after she practically attacked him in the hallway a couple days ago. His facial expression was priceless, it was between horror and as if death just touched him. Now Salem is my leverage to stop Sebastien from anymore flirting or constant touching.

" Because it is." I shot back.

" Why are we even watching this? Why am I even watching this!?" I didn't know if he was talking to me or himself.

" Because you are." He rolls his eyes.

" Let's watch Kick Ass."

" Ah... No!" He gives me a look.

" This is some kiddy bullshit and-" I cut him off when the piece of licorice I throw him slaps his face. He gives me a glare. " Ha ha, very mature." He grabs the red candy and starts to eat it.

" Now shut up with the complaining I'm trying to watch a-"

" You've been ignoring me for the past two weeks!" I'm cut off as loud voices are heard from the hallway.

" I'm not ignoring you!"

" Yes you are!" Both of the voices belong to Isis and Dimitri. Isis sounds hysterically over dramatic while Dimitri sounds absolutely done.

I turn to Sebastien who looks just as curious as I do. I stand up and start to tip toe to the door.

" What are you doing?" He asks.

" What does it look like? Spying on the two love birds!" I say sarcastically.

" You know I really shouldn't but-what the hell!" Sebastien stands up and we both get to the thick wooden door and press our ears to it.

" Isis please I'm not in the mood!" Dimitri growls.

" No! All I want is to spend some quality time with my fiancé but all you do is shrug me off or ignore me! You haven't even kissed me in two weeks!" I hear Isis shout at Dimitri.

My eyebrows go up as I realize what I'm listening. Dimitri has been ignoring Isis. Weird. For the past two weeks all I see is both of them all over each other. Seems I've been seeing things wrong.

" Don't be ridiculous!"

" No! I'm not! These past two weeks you haven't kissed me or even let me spend the night with you! You don't even call me beautiful anymore!" I can practically see the overdramatic tears running down my sisters face.

Sebastien scoffs besides me. I slap his shoulder and motion for him to be quiet. He rolls his eyes.

" I called you beautiful just yesterday!"

" You weren't even looking at me when you did! You were on your cell phone! Am I not worthy of your time anymore!?" Sebastien mumbles something under his breath and shakes his head.

" Isis I'm busy with work and making sure Sebastien doesn't pull a 180 on me!" Dimitri snaps.

" Sebastien is fine! I don't know why you worry about him when our wedding should be your priority!"

" It is my priority! I want to marry you Isis! I need to marry you!" My eyebrows furrowed at the desperation laced his strained voice.

What does he mean he wants and needs to marry Isis? Want and need are two very different things. When you want something you wish you should have it. When you need something you have to have it.

" Then prove it! Come with me to Paris tonight! Even though the groom shouldn't see the brides dress I need some time where it's just me and you. No annoying siblings or nephews or best friends. Just us two." Sebastien makes a face.

" I'm not annoying." He states. " Don't know if I could say the same for you." I childishly stick my tongue out at him. He chuckles before he suddenly stops and suddenly I'm flat on my back with Sebastien above me.

" What the hell are you doing!? Get off of me!" I whisper scream just as his lips cover mine and I hear the door open. Over his shoulder is see Dimitri walk inside with Isis. Both of which freeze and stop to process what is happening before them. Oh god.

" Hope we're not interrupting anything." Sebastien pulls away, a smirk on his lips. He turns to look over his shoulder. Any evidence of what just happened outside between Isis and Dimitri are unobvious by their facial expressions.

" Isis! Pleasure in seeing you!" Sebastien stands up and I scurry to my feet when I slap him. Hard. My palm stings and his cheek has a big red mark on it.

" What the hell!? I have a boyfriend and I don't like your little shenanigans of coming onto me!" I scream.

" Come on! It's not like you don't like the chase!" He retorts.

" You know what!? Im going to-" I stop mid sentence and control myself. My arms are shaking. My eyes are watering from how angry I am. My muscles feel tense. All I want to do is throw something. Punch something. Hurt someone. Instead I take a deep breath and give Sebastien my best death glare. " Don't do that again." He holds his hands up.

" No promises. Now if you'll excuse me." He leaves the room and I do everything in my power not to throw my shoe at his head.

I'm now left alone with Isis and Dimitri. Isis has a smile that resembles one of a snake. A sly look in her eyes. Dimitri on the other hand has a blank look. His eyes show nothing. Yet I don't miss how tight his hands are clenched into fists.

" Wow. Cheating on Harry with Sebastien I see?" Isis says.

" No I'm not!" I defend myself. My cheeks reddening. My eyes narrowing.

" As if!" She laughs then suddenly becomes serious. " It's not surprising really. Sebastien is a good looking guy. Harry on the other hand is rough around the edges. I really hope for your sake in the future you get with Nate again. It still baffles me how you chose catfish over caviar. I have to make a few calls." She walks away leaving Dimitri and I alone.

I bite the insides of my cheeks until I taste my own crimson liquid. The coppery taste doesn't disgust me. What does disgust me is how Isis can talk about Harry when she doesn't know him. Sure he comes from an entirely different social and economic background but that doesn't mean we can't date one another. This isn't a contest of who can marry the richest man. We all know our mother won that already. And we weren't even born during that time!

" Are you okay?" I blink and it's not until I do that I notice that I've silently crying. These are not sad tears but angry ones. I quickly clean them away.

" I'm fine." I say bitterly.

" If you want to talk I'll be more than willing to hear you out." I scoff at his offer.

" Are you serious?" I give him a look.

" Of course. I'm about to be your brother-in-law and I guess I should help out my future wife's sister with her problems right?" He reaches forward and gently squeezes my shoulder.

Brother-in-law! He wants to act like my brother after what happened between us those months ago!? I want to spit at him for saying such stupid nonsense.

I look at his hand before I flash him a fake smile. " Problems? Why what possible problems could little o'l me have? Let's see? Ah! Yes I know one! That twat blonde bitch that was just in here moments ago! And this tall dark haired annoying pest who won't stop harassing me! Let's not forget you! Your the center of my problems!" I say in a low cold voice that's able to freeze hell over.

I expect a reaction from him. I get nothing. He's a blank. Like a canvas. Extending all over with nothing appearing or shedding through. It irritates me. I want him to crack. To show a bit of the man I met back in Paris.

Nada.

I push his hand off of my shoulder and go back to the couch and continue watching the movie.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

675 152 45
A love story with betrayal and everything in between. A mafia daughter grows up hiding in plain sight waiting for the day when she will have to take...
30.3K 616 23
Betrayal is probably the most devastating loss a person can experience... Raven Finds Out That Her Twin Sister Rava Have Slept with her man.. then S...
19.6K 484 17
She was innocent, shy and naive back then, did nothing but love him all her heart until she caught him kissing her sister. She couldn't handle the pa...