Hideaway [h.s]

By happydays1d

BOOK 2/3 OF MALIGNANT SERIES (MATURE READ!) "We need to go, they're coming for us." He yells over the rain t... More

Authors Note
Recap
103
104
105
106
107
108
109
110
111
112
113
114
115
116
117
118
119
120
121
122
123
124
125
126
127
128
129
130
131
132
133
134
135
136
137
138
139
140
141
142
143
144
145
146
147
148
149
150
151
152
153
154
155
156
157
158
159
160
161
162
163
164
165
166
167
168
169
170
171
172
173
174
175
176
177
178
179
180
181
182
183
184
185
186
187
188
189
190
191
192
194
195
196
197
198
199
200
201
202
203
204
Epilogue
Devotion

193

197K 5.2K 17.3K
By happydays1d

Harry Styles

I kept both my hands at the bottom of the steering wheel on my lap while driving down the long forested road. I was looking out to see Niall limping anywhere but I wasn't even at Baseline yet so I didn't expect to see him anywhere else. Plus it's really easy to see a blonde man in a grey hoodie out in the forest.

As I was approaching the intersection, I didn't really see anyone there. Where the fuck was he?

I decided that I was just gonna drive past the intersection to scope out where he is. For all I know he could be further up doing something that Niall would do.

As I was passing the street, my eyes widened when I saw nothing but a red car speeding down it and right into the side of my car. It hit the back door of my side, making the car jolt and spin around in circles on the road. I slammed on the break as I spun in numerous circles until I didn't know by way was left or right. All I saw out the window was the green of the forest as it whipped by me in circles.

Suddenly I crashed the front of the car into a tree, making my head slam aggressively into the steering wheel to the point where I saw stars. The hit made my head ache and my nerves throb.

I opened my eyes to see the front hood of the car smashed into the large tree trunk, followed by smoke. I was dizzy and feeling sick already due to the hard hit from my skull.

The door was whipped open and suddenly hands pulled me out of the car before I could even blink, throwing me against the outside of the exterior so I was met face to face with a blonde guy in a jean jacket and a red bandana covering his nose down. He nailed his fist into my stomach, making me grunt and double over. His knee then replaced his fist where he slams it into the same spot twice, winding me to great extents.

Fucking hell.

I found the strength in me to push him back, going to take a swing but he ducks and instead hits me back right in the nose, causing my head to fly back. I throw another punch and nail him right across the face, over his red bandana. He retaliates with a another punch across my mouth which came too fast for my dizzy disoriented mind to process. This blonde guy was strong, his fists were like iron and his brown eyes looked at me in hatred as he continued to weaken me with his hits.

Still pressed against the side of my smoking car, I swung my clenched fist hard against the side of his face- causing his bandana to come off and around his neck. When I surprisingly came face to face with a person I used to know, I displayed both shock and infuriation.

Liam.

"You son of a bitch!" I clench my teeth as someone else comes up and throws a felt bag over my head and punched me one last time in the stomach. I double over in pain from the hit, making them both grab each end of me and lift me up. Despite my shattered and bloody state, I squirmed and yelled as they ran with me captive by them. All I could taste was blood which was never a good thing.

"You're a fucking traitor Liam! You were the fucking traitor all along!" I screamed while kicking my feet that someone was holding. I couldn't see anything due to the bag and it only made me really worried about what was gonna happen next. They have me, they probably have Niall- and now they are gonna try and get Amelia.

I'm pretty sure I kicked one of them in the face but that didn't stop them from holding onto me. I was enraged, infuriated. I just found out one of my exclusive members, one of my closest allies, one of my friends- has been plotting against me this entire time.

I was tossed roughly into what I'm guessing was a trunk due to the compacted space and the vibration beneath me of the running engine. Immediately I went to go rip off the bag on my head but they grabbed my wrists and forced them together. Eventually I heard the sound of tape ripping, and it wasn't long until I felt the sticky adhesive around my wrists to hold them together. The same thing was done to my ankles as I squirmed and did anything I could to get out of this.

"Tape him up good, I made the mistake of making it too loose on the girl last time." The other guy with an American accent speaks.

This is the prick that crashed into our car last time and tried to take Amelia.

"Fuck you!" I scream while tape gets wrapped around my ankles over and over again.

When I suddenly felt the really harsh impact to the centre of my face, I was out cold.

Amelia Adams

It's been only about fifteen minutes since Harry has left, and I was excited for him to come back with cherries because like usual, I was craving them.

Louis walked into the kitchen with a bad case of bed head and puffy eyes, a toothbrush in his mouth. He nods to me as a hello while brushing his teeth, opening up the fridge and looking for something to eat.

"Their is some left over pancakes Harry and I made earlier, their on the stove." I say while cleaning up the mess on the counters with a cloth.

He walks over to the sink and spits in it, rinsing off his toothbrush and looking back at me.

"You made them?" He questions, knowing I'm not good at making food.

"Okay well he did, I just handed him the ingredients." I correct.

"Oh okay." He nods while going over to the pancakes. "Where is Harry?" He asks.

"Niall hurt his ankle on his run so he just left to go pick him up." I reply while moving my way around the counter and wiping every part of it down.

Louis chuckles with his back to me, seeming to just be in a black t-shirt and red plaid pyjama pants. "Sounds like Niall."

I laugh in return while reaching the sink, rinsing and ringing out the cloth I just used. As I'm ringing it out, I head a loud bang. I shoot my head over to see Louis gripping the counter top, seemingly like he just caught himself from falling.

Louis looks at the ground, standing where I was earlier.

"You good?" I chuckle.

"Yeah I just slipped but caught myself. Why is there water all over the ground?" He asks while stepping out of it.

I furrow my brows and walk over to where he slipped, seeing how there was indeed water all over the floor. What the hell?

"What? I was just standing here wiping the counter and it was fine." I shake my head.

"Maybe you just spilt th-" He freezes while looking at my legs. I stare at him in confusion for a moment, then look down to see that the baggy grey track pants I was wearing were soaked down my inner thighs.

How did I not feel that?

"Did your.. water just break?" Louis asks quietly.

"W-what n-no it can't be. I still have a few weeks until my du- Ow!" Suddenly a sharp pain comes from the depths of my stomach.

Oh no.

No.

This isn't happening, not yet. Harry isn't even here.

I crouch to the ground and hold my stomach, feeling this new sharp pain that made me pinch my eyes shut.

"Woah are you okay? What does this all mean?" Louis crouches down in front of me, looking at me in concern.

"I'm going into labour- please call Harry." I spit out while trying to breath.

He nods and stands up to go grab his phone. He ran like lightning speed out of the kitchen, soon running back in with the phone to his ear. I stayed kneeled on the ground, waiting for this sharp pain to go away.

"Shit come on pick up." Louis paces in the kitchen with muttering things to himself and through the phone.

"Why isn't he answering!" I say between breaths.

"Fuck I don't know." He says in worry while calling again. "He must have it on silent. Isn't he just getting Niall? He should be back any moment." Louis tried to persuade.

"He was going to go to the store after." I try to stand up straight but the pain prohibits me too so I stay bent over on the counter top, resting my head and forearms on it.

"Okay well I'm sure he won't be too long." He says.

"No Louis you need to take me to the hospital please. He's gonna have to meet us there." I shake my head, knowing it's not a good idea to stay here in the middle of a forest waiting for Harry when I could just wait for him in a hospital surrounded by professionals.

"Amelia I don't think I c-"

"Louis please!" I scream.

"Okay okay!" He says in panic.

"Shit!" I yell to myself while feeling the manageable but painful pain.

"Okay, uhm fuck- alright let's go to the truck." He helps me straighten up a bit, slowly walking with me to the door with his arm around me for resistance.

"Grab my shoes." I murmur as we get to the door. He nods and grabs my shoes while still walking me out the door.

"I'm calling Harry again." He says while pressing his phone to his ear, holding it by his shoulder because both of his hands were busy holding me up.

"Harry pick up your fucking phone! Amelia's going into labour, I'm taking her to the hospital so please call me when you get this!" He yells with anxiousness through the phone before hanging up.

Another wave of sharp pain washed over me as we walked, making me stop in my tracks and double over. My eyes pinched shut and I gasped at the pain, it was still manageable but so harsh.

"You're almost to the car." Louis says softly while holding my underarms.

I nod and stand up with my weak and shaky legs, feeling my eyes welt in tears.

"He'll call back any minute, I know he will. He's probably just helping Niall into the car or something dumb." Louis says softly, getting me to the truck and opening the door.

"I can't do this if he isn't here." I choke on my words, fighting the tears. "I can't do this alone." I mumble while stepping up into the car.

"Let's worry about getting you to the hospital first, I'll keep calling him along the way." I can tell he was hiding the panic in his voice, shutting the door and running around to the driver side with his phone to his ear again.

He will pick up his phone, I know he will.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

157 7 7
"Oh but you see sweetheart, there's so much more I am capable of. You see me from the outside, a guy who can just look at a person once and have them...
2.2K 82 30
"No, no. No talking little bug, this is the part where you listen" he cuts me off before I can finish. I'm disappointed in myself for complying to hi...
Run (H.S) By Kay

Fanfiction

179 2 16
Harry Styles A.U. I don't remember a time when I didn't run. I've spent so much time in my life hiding away from everything good, and everything bad...
21K 377 69
ECSASY: An overwhelming fear of joy or happiness - "Tell me you hate me", he says. "I hate you", I say it, over and over and over again. "I hate you...