Perfect Love Triangle

By julana19

Rae was just your average girl. Well more like average geek. She was a brilliant girl, with matted hair and s... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Author's Note

Chapter 14

1.4K 11 0
By julana19

You come back up to the surface and spray water in Louis's face, then flash a cheeky grin. "You're so lucky I love you." he says wiping his face. "Yeah yeah" you direct your attention to the loud discussion taking place between Perrie and Zayn. It's hard to hear, but you can hear bits and pieces. Perrie, "You never pay any attention to me. Whenever you come back all you want to do is hang out with them more!" Zayn, "Perrie are you seriously having this conversation. This is ridiculous!" Perrie, "no Zayn, you're ridiculous. I think we need a break." you look over at Louis who was also listening in. Then you look back up. Perrie packed her stuff and stormed off. Zayn tried to catch up but couldn't. You get out of the water and go straight to Zayn. "Zayny?" you ask as you look into his puppy dog brown eyes that are quickly filling with tears. You pull him in and just hold him trying to calm him down.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

480K 10.1K 37
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
1.7M 17.3K 3
*Wattys 2018 Winner / Hidden Gems* CREATE YOUR OWN MR. RIGHT Weeks before Valentine's, seventeen-year-old Kate Lapuz goes through her first ever br...
6.5M 179K 55
⭐️ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏꜱᴛ ʀᴇᴀᴅ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ ꜰᴀɴꜰɪᴄᴛɪᴏɴ ᴏɴ ᴡᴀᴛᴛᴘᴀᴅ ⭐️ ʜɪɢʜᴇꜱᴛ ʀᴀɴᴋɪɴɢꜱ ꜱᴏ ꜰᴀʀ: #1 ɪɴ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ (2017) #1 ɪɴ ᴋʏʟᴏ (2021) #1 IN KYLOREN (2015-2022) #13...
779K 26.2K 70
A story where a girl would do anything to get rid of her studies including getting married with a Mafia king but fate played opposite of it even afte...