Chapter 22

"So I got the ice cream. Your favorite too. Chocolate chip cookie dough." Louis comes out from your kitchen and stops dead in his tracks when he sees you with Zayn's varsity jacket and a smirk on your face. His face loses its happiness for a split second then he smiled again. Almost as if he had to remind himself that he was to be happy. Without you even saying anything he put the ice cream down and picked you up and spun you around until you both fell on the couch. "Rae and Zayn sitting in a tree k-i-s-s-" "Shut up Louis!" you say laughing. "Okay well you must tell me everything." his smile looked somewhat fake, but then again he was trying to do the cheesiest smile he possibly could. And you were honestly glad he asked you to spill. Because you thought you were going to explode. Even if Louis was just kidding, he was definitely going to hear everything. You spilled speaking a mile a minute and Louis listened intently. He was always such a good listener. Since the first day you met. You knew that he would always listen to you. "Rae that's so great. So since I already got ice cream, I say we celebrate! And we should also watch this movie." "What movie did you get?" "The one that always cheers you up seeing as though I didn't realize Prince Charming was riding into town." he poked your sides and went to get the movie and ice cream. "Louis why haven't I bought Mean Girls yet? I mean honestly I rent it so much I might as well." "Well because you already own it." "No I don't." "You do now!" he said as he handed the movie to you. "Louis you shouldn't have!" you hugged him tightly causing him to accidentally spill some ice cream on you. You let go right away and look down then look him dead in the eye. "Oh Louis William Tomlinson, it's on!"