Chapter 10

Your meal comes and luckily you have an older waitress and she didn't recognize them. "So Rae you gonna come to the beach with Per and I?" Perrie shoots him a 'really?' look. And you catch on. "Nah, I am not being the third wheel. I'll just take Tommo somewhere." you see Zayn has a bit of sadness come over him. What is up with this kid? "Umm, you both could come if you want." Perrie suggests. And you look over at Louis. "Rae are you up for it?" Louis asks. "Sure I just got to go change." "Okay we'll go back to Zayn's flat and pick up my car then meet you guys there. Sound good?" "Perfect." You jump back into the car and drive to Zayn's. Then jump into Louis's car. "Okay Lou I gotta know, what is up with Zayn, like seriously?" Louis just starts to laugh. "Rae, isn't it obvious? I think he's got a little crush." you're taken by surprise. Why would Zayn like you? "Wait what?" "Well I guess since you changed maybe he's sees you in a whole new way." "But why? Why would he like me?" Louis pulls up to your flat and looks at you. "Rae are you kidding me? You are so funny, and caring why wouldn't he be attracted to you?" you blush partially. "But I mean why now?" "I guess he just sees you are a whole new beautiful and the wheels started turning. But honestly who wouldn't be attracted to you?" "Louis I'm not used to this serious side of you." you smile, as you get out of the car. "Yeah well don't get used to it." he winks. "So I'll pick you up after I change?" "Sounds good." you wave and enter your flat.