Chapter 2

You look up at Zayn. "So are you coming with me tomorrow or is Perrie taking you somewhere?" you ask playfully poking him when you said Perrie. You and her hadn't hung out much. She was always busy with Zayn or something else so you never hung out. "Shoot Rae! I wanna go I really do-" "It's fine Zayn, I'll just force Louis to go with me. Really don't worry." You put on a fake smile. And luckily he didn't notice. You take off your glasses and clean them to keep from looking too sad and also to distract you from the gory death occurring in the movie. You two had been counting down the days until they would take these awful things off since the first day they were put on. And he promised to be there with you. He was your best friend, but you felt like lately he just wasn't there for you as much. He'd been your best friend since you were practically born. You were only a month younger and your moms were best friends. Zayn has been there with you through everything, from the death of your goldfish, Carter, to him on the X Factor.  You were pretty close with Louis, but it just wasn't the same. You look at your phone and realize it's almost midnight. "I gotta go Zayn see you tomorrow?" "For sure. Come over as soon as they're off. Promise?" you roll your eyes. "Promise." you kiss him on the cheek, like you always do, and head home. You text Louis asking him to take you before you completely crash. He texts back "sure babe! Let's get these suckers off. xx" You look in the mirror and you realize you're going to look like a whole new you tomorrow.