Chapter 24

You wake up to the smell of bacon, scrambled eggs and chocolate chip pancakes. You think about getting out of bed but then realize it is only 10am and you wanted to stay asleep until at least 11. Your mind replays last night’s kiss with Zayn and you get instant butterflies once again. Why was he so perfect? You roll over and try to go back to sleep when your door creaks open. Seriously? Why couldn’t Louis just allow you to sleep and dream about Zayn? You didn’t turn over, instead you waited for Louis to wake you up, secretly hoping he would just close the door realizing you were asleep, but that didn’t happen. Instead he came and sat on the side of your bed and lightly started stroking your hair. “Rae, babe I made you some breakfast, here” you roll over and see a tray of delicious looking food, but it wasn’t Louis that was staring at you, it was Zayn. “Wha-What are you doing here?” “Rae, it’s your birthday, so as your best friend and potential boyfriend” he nudges you making you blush “I decided it was my duty to make you breakfast in bed.” He smiled cheekily and you kissed him on the cheek. “You made all this for me?” you ask. “Well no, but I delivered to you” you just rolled your eyes. “Then who did?” “Louis d-”. “RAE!!” Louis runs in and tackles, luckily you hadn’t taken the food yet or else you would be wearing it. “Happy birthday Rae!!” he hugs you tightly. “Thanks Lou” you barely get out because he’s cutting off your air supply. He finally gets off of you and you look over at Zayn who looks mega pissed.