Agent Black Cobra

By kmpeeples

I feel immense pain and a crack happen on my side from the force of the kick. I'm struggling to breathe as I... More

AUTHORS NOTE
*Prologue*
*Chapter 1*
*Chapter 2*
*Chapter 3*
*Chapter 4*
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Prime Minister
The parents ( part 1 )
The parents ( part 2 )
The parents ( part 3 )
the kingdom
suprise news
mood swings
The Big Day
welcome to the world
the suprise
the honeymoon
assignment
Assignment (continued)
Assignment (part 3)

The Epilouge

2.7K 108 13
By kmpeeples

Chapter 22

5 years later

Cobras POV

I couldn't be any happier right now. Just looking back on my life it's so different. I mean I went from a stone hard killer to a loving mom with a husband. I now have 6 kids and 1 dog. my kids kept begging me so I brought muffins. I changed his name back to the one my mom gave him. Even though there have been no problems doesnt mean they're not close. I can feel them getting closer and closer. It's almost like they're about to happen. Even if they do happen soon I know we'll be prepared.

Right now, I'm making breakfast for 13 people. There's Bryans parents, my mom, my kids, me and Bryan. The reason I said 13 is because I have an announcement. I start to set the table with utensils when someone puts their hands over my eyes. I know who it is by the tingles and scent. I turn around with a smile on my face. When I turn fully turn around I come face to face with the best man in the world. My mate stands in front of me with a vase full of roses. I didn't get to see him yesterday because he had pack duty and I went to the doctor. I lean forward and peck his lips. It started to get heated when we heard a bunch of ewwws. we turn to see our six kids all making gagging faces. I turn to see Bryan laughing and lost it. I laughed so hard I almost peed myself.

I go back into the kitchen to finish setting the table. I cooked everything you could think of for breakfast. After I was done setting the table I went and sat next to Bryan. As soon as I sat down everyone started digging in. About halfway through breakfast, I cleared my throat. Everything went silent and everyone turned to look at me. I smiled at Bryan tenderly before making an announcement. " I'm p-" "crash" I get interrupted by a loud crash. I go out the front door and towards the woods. When I get to the woods I see something that changes my life forever. OMG, this is not happening. I walk further to see.........

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

106K 4.3K 79
***Please read my message on November 12, 2019 (if you can) for enlightenment purposes*** "Who are you?" A certain Luna asked. "Tell me, why do I fe...
2.8K 906 30
How'd you feel?, When you're treated like dirt, a liar, an unwanted, a runt...... When you're orphaned by the very ones that haunt you, and then...
32.3K 1.8K 32
An Alpha female finds her inner Alpha and grows in power. Will she find her mate? Is he her true mate? What are the Rouges planning? Will her over pr...
766K 19.7K 24
**Warnig: Extremely Cliche!** I was known as a King, who didn't care. A King with a black heart, but I love you babe, and everytime I see you I jus...