Sold to the Highest Bidder

By NishaNayy

Keegan James was just a normal woman living a normal life at the age of 23. She owned her own restaurants. Sh... More

then there was nothing
waking up
it's been three days
don't give in
hands off
dinner
surprise!
first day i saw her
he's complicated
never ending problems
just let me go
taking it back a bit
i understand
something is missing
on business
lets talk about space
lets talk about space pt 2
the morning after
it's not over
just leave me alone
failed plans
you need saving too
help is here / i have to save myself
the pain is still there
stay a little while?
tell me you love me
it's a family affair
everything's alright
the wedding
hello there
Epilogue

The Big Day

3.9K 201 9
By NishaNayy

*** 2 years later***

We both stood at the altar hand and hand smiling. Today was the day Jason and I would become one. I was bubbling with so much emotion and excitement. I couldn't wait to be official his wife.

I wanted to wait and be sure that this was really going to work. I made up my mind a years ago but with our twins we wanted to wait a while. We wanted them to be a little older when we finally walked down the aisle.

They were now two years old, close to three, and they were a part of the big wedding. Delilah our beautiful flower girl and Mason our handsome ring bearer. They both looked so cute in their little attire.

"Jason, do you take Keegan to be your wedded wife, to live together in marriage? Do you promise to love her, comfort her, honor and keep her for better or worse, for richer or poorer, in sickness and health, and forsaking all others, be faithful only to her, for as long as you both shall live?"

"I do" Jason responded looking dead into my eyes. I couldn't help the smile on my face or the tears welling up in my eyes. He wanted me just like I wanted him. Nothing or nobody could take that from us.

"Keegan, do you take Jason to be your wedded husband to live together in marriage? Do you promise to love him, comfort him, honor and keep him for better or worse, for richer or poorer, in sickness and health and forsaking all others, be faithful only to him so long as you both shall live?"

"Yes. I do. God. Yes, I do." I said excitedly. Some people chuckled at me. I couldn't help myself. I wanted to kiss him as soon as I was done saying those word. He was mine and I was his. We were making this official in front of our friends and family.

He smiled up at me. That smile was enough to have me sinking to the floor. He was such a beautiful man. He gave me my wonderful children. He brought happiness and life to me. I couldn't be more thankful.

"You may now kiss the bride" he spoke the words finally. It took no time for me to close the space in between us. We kissed a long sweet passionate kiss before pulling back. I could kiss this man all day!

"I love you" I said as I kissed him again and again. "I Love you too" he responded kissing my forehead. Did I mention I loved forehead kisses? My absolute favorite!

Everybody was currently out on the dance floor enjoying themselves. Me on the other hand was at the tables stuffing my face. I even snuck into the kitchen to get a taste of desserts. I was just making sure the food was as good as it looked.

Finally leaving the kitchen Jason was looking around. "Looking for me?" I said leaning my head onto him. "Yes" he said leaning down kissing me. "Eating snacks again?" he eyed me with a wide smile. I nodded. "You know me" I said smiling.

"I'll be back" I said about to walk away but he pulled me back into him. "Where you going? You just got here. I just found you." he said pouting making me laugh a little bit as he leaned down and kissed my lips.

"To get my kids. I miss them" I said pouting back. "Let your mom keep them a little more. She said she was coming down in 10 minutes" he said pulling me into him and pulling me to the dance floor.

It seemed like as soon as we got onto the floor, they began to play a slow song. Which was welcomed. I loved to be held tight by Jason and just enjoy being in the moment with him.

"May I have this dance" he asked grabbing my hand. I couldn't help but laugh a little, "Anytime handsome. I'm all yours ".

He pulled me into him, and I wrapped my arms around him. We swayed to the beat as I closed my eyes. The song was beautiful. He was beautiful. This moment was beautiful. This was probably one of the happiest days of my life.

I couldn't help the smile that was planted on my face. I thought about all the mess we went through to finally get to this day. It's crazy how we got here. Hell, I never planned on falling in love with Jason or even having kids with him but I'm glad I did. I've been in relationships, but this felt like the real thing.

This relationship made me feel whole. He helped me with so much over the past few years. He did the one thing I'd never thought I'd do. He reunited me with my parents. I got to add two new beautiful people to my life.

Opening my eyes, I looked around the place and everyone was slow dancing. I found Lindsay and Isaac slow dancing too and it was just so cute. I was happy to see their relationship develop from the time I met Lindsey. Just beautiful.

He gave me the most precious set of twins I could ever ask for. Now he was giving me the wedding of my dreams. I didn't even realize I was doing it until I felt his thumb wiping my tears away. I was too damned emotional.

"I love you Jason" I said looking up at him. "I love you too lovebug" he said making me roll my eyes but laugh. He kissed my nose and I laughed a little. Was this real life?

Pulling away he twirled me around and brought me back to him as he dipped me, making me laugh. "You never said you were such a pro" I said laughing. He was smooth in all his twist turns, and dips.

"Baby you know I'm awesome" He said tapping my nose and kissing it. Jason made me feel so good inside. I never wanted this feeling to end.

Feeling a tug on my dress I looked down and it was Mason. I scooped him up, so he can dance with us. His little laughs were enough to make you melt.

Jason bent over and picked up Delilah and we all just danced on the dance floor. I now knew what it felt like to have my own children. I had been auntie for a while. To be able to build a family and be truly happy was beautiful to me.

Kissing them all, we just continued to sway to the music. The song finally ended then a burst of claps entered the air. Finally looking around, we noticed that everyone stood off to the side to watch us dance. We were so engrossed in our little moment we hadn't realized we were on the floor alone.

Putting the kids down they too began to clap and jump around and laugh. Then the party began all over again. We all partied until we dropped.

"I'll be back" I said nearly running out of the place. Straight to the bathroom I went. Opening the bathroom stall, I didn't even have time to close the door behind me. Vomiting in the toilet. Oh no.

Then it came up again. "Come on!" I yelled as it kept coming. Finally, I felt like I had enough. Going to the sink I rinsed out my mouth. Dammit. I already knew exactly what this was about. I washed my hands and wet my face to cool down.

"You ok baby?" I heard my mom's voice. "Yes, I'm fine momma. Too much to drink" I said hiding the truth. I wasn't ready to announce it yet. I had to make sure there was going to be a fetus present before I got my hopes up.

"Baby girl. I haven't seen you pick up a drink all night" She laughed walking up to me. "How late are you?" she questioned as she examined my face. I was red and exhausted a bit from the force of throwing up. I knew this sickness was going to be real.

I bite my lip, "I'm at least a month and a half late mom" I said nervous. "Have you told him yet? Why you so nervous? That man loves you" she said hugging me. It seemed like everything was happening so damned fast.

"I know but what if he doesn't want another baby so soon. I mean the twins are only 2 years old now" I said shrugging my shoulders. Would he really want another baby right now? We've already got so much on our plate. His career, my career, the twins, and whatever else decides to pop up.

"Baby. The only way you'll know is if you just talk to him" she said pushing me towards the exit. "Fine mom" I pouted. I knew that we would have to talk but at the same time I wanted to just wait until my wedding was over and worry about it later.

Going back out there the party was still in full swing. These people sure do know how to party like there is no tomorrow. Looking at the time. I saw that it was almost time for the guest to see us off.

I made my way to Jason for him to pull me onto his lap and kiss me hard. "Drunk in loveeeee" he sang making me laugh. I knew he wasn't drunk, but he was highly buzzed. "Babe, it's almost time" I said chickening out already.

"I know love. So, let's party with the rest of the guest until we get some alone time later" he said pulling me to the dance floor. So, we partied until the announcement was made. My mom was keeping the kids for the night while we had our moment alone.

"Everybody wave off the newlyweds" The announcer said as they threw rice in our directions. I could hear the twins laughing next to my mom as they tried to throw rice at us, but they threw it straight at the ground.

Finally making it into the car. We waved out the window until he drove off. "That was quite a wedding huh?" he said laughing and looking at me with a huge smile. "I can't wait to get my wife home" he said grabbing my hand and kissing it.

"Jason, I'm pregnant" I blurted out without looking at him.

The End

***Freight not. I've got something up my sleeve. Sorry for the long ass wait for the update... Duty called. I've been having this on hold for a while and I changed it about 50/11 times. I'm finally on summer break so that's awesome. Except I feel like I need to be doing schoolwork all the time. Finals went well. Final grades are even better. Nice way to start off the Summer. I don't know if I should make a sequel. It would be about Lindsey and Isaac or Kenneth and Liz. I am also currently writing a new book. Which I already have 6 chapters too. I'm gonna post it soon. I know I'm going to miss Keegan and Jason I feel like I should make a remake of the book lol, but I won't... Anyways. Thank you for sticking with me so long! I hope you enjoyed the chapter. ***

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

307 0 29
*Warning explicit sexual content and vulgar language. Reader discretion is advised, 18+* **Disclaimer: This is a FICTIONAL story! If a woman says no...
440K 24.3K 26
Tiffany is 26, she left L.A. during her husbands work party after secretly signing annulment papers with her attorney earlier in the day, instructing...
45 1 9
Sarah has it all. The dog, house, perfect job, loving family and friend, and even the perfect guy. Only problem is he is married. She knew James was...
372K 15.7K 34
"He's passionate when he wants to, he pleasures when he wants to, and he gives me orders like he wants to." Jennifer Aniston, 24 years old black girl...