Merlin shorts and such

rain-bowsandpup-pies द्वारा

Merlin shorts and such from the BBC show Merlin. Some shorts might have Merlin and Arthur as lovers or just... अधिक

Nervous encounters
Utterly insane (long)
Magical fights (longish)
Family before morals
Good monster (long)
Betrayed by family (longish)
Under the tree
Fever
Fault
Nursery rhyme
Questioning
Take my life
Truth
Loving Merlin
Black Lives Matter
BLM
Some more videos for BLM movement
Will
hey! (updated)
a little message :p
In sickness and in health

War in peace

2.9K 51 6
rain-bowsandpup-pies द्वारा

The sun shone into the king's room as he told his servant of his duties. He told the boy of the noble that was to sign a peace treaty. The king got up eagerly, wanting to make peace with yet another kingdom to gain strength. He walked behind the changing screen and waited for his clothes. A red tunic and black trousers were hung over the screen a few moments later.

"What is the name of this noble?" The servant asked as he started to make his master's bed.

"King Gregory and don't worry you will get to spend time with him." The king responded.

"I will?"

"Of course Merlin!" The king explained. "You will be serving him along with me." He walked out from his changing screen and watched as his servant groaned.

"Arthur, why?" Merlin angrily fixed the fluffy pillows. Arthur chuckled at the boy and wrapped his arms around Merlin's waist.

"We must act compassionate for their arrival and seem professional." The servant scoffed as the king gave him a kiss on the cheek.

"You are anything but professional." Arthur snorted in an unkingly manner and pulled his love closer to his chest. Merlin sighed in content and leaned
back onto his lover. Both men smiled
as they were either holding or being held by the person they loved
and would do anything for.

*••••••••••••••••••••••*

Arthur and Merlin stood on the steps of the castle and waited for the noble to arrive. It was a nice day in Camelot. The sun was out and the sky was a beautiful blue. There were little clouds littering the sky and the temperature was perfect.

Merlin stood next to his king with a slight redness to his cheeks. After their little conversation they kissed for a few minutes. Merlin would always get flustered and embarrassed when doing anything remotely sexual. Arthur on the other hand was anything but flustered. His head was high and his arms by his sides. The king is very happy to be given this opportunity. King Gregory has been told to be a kind man. Making peace with him would be very beneficial.

The hustle in the streets was stopped when men and a woman came towards the castle on white horses. A man and a woman sat in the front of everybody else. The woman had a white dress with red jewels sitting at the neckline. The sleeves had lace going from the shoulders to the wrists, but the lace line got thinner as it went down. She had white heels on her tan feet. The shoes had small jewels lining it. Her black hair was twisted into a braid and little red jewels were shoved in. She was seated on a white horse with a black saddle.

The man riding next to her was also on a white horse with a black saddle. This man was wearing all white like everyone else behind him. His white trousers were not dirty in the slightest and had not a single wrinkle. His white gloves had jewels making a pretty design. A white jacket and white tunic layered nicely on his top. His brown hair, unlike the woman's, was all over the place.

Arthur took a step forward as the man and woman were both helped off their horses.

"Welcome to Camelot. King Gregory, Queen Matilda it is wonderful to make your acquaintance." Arthur bowed towards the visitors.

"Wonderful to make yours too, King Arthur." Gregory said as he looked around. "Where is your queen?" Arthur didn't take any care to his question, but Merlin did. The servant flinched slightly and curled his shoulders inwards. The young boy had always had a problem with his sexuality and felt upset when it was questioned or even touched upon.

"I do not have a queen." Gregory was taken aback by this, but quickly regained composure.

"That is quite alright. Shall we go in?" Arthur nodded and led his guests into the castle. Arthur brought them into the throne room.

"My servant, Merlin, will bring you to your chambers. If you need anything, don't be afraid to ask." Arthur looked at Merlin with adoration in his eyes then back at the guests. King Gregory took notice of this, but pretended not to notice. He thought it was all in his head. The king and queen both nodded to their host and followed the gangly servant through the castle.

They stopped at a dark wooded door. "This will be chambers, my lord. And right across the hall will be your queens." Merlin opened the door for King Gregory and brought in his stuff. Then he proceeded to do the same for Queen Matilda.

"Thank you." The servant was shocked that the queen had thanked him, but nonetheless bowed respectfully and left. He was about to go down the hall and serve Arthur when a voice called him.

"Merlin, I wish to speak to you." The visiting king called for Merlin. The young boy went into the older man's chambers and bowed.

"Yes, Sire?"

"I would like you to put my case on the dresser, then I would like for you to scrub my floors. After that I would like a meal and I won't settle for anything less than a full plate." Merlin nodded and made sure not to express his hatred for the chores like he did with Arthur. With much difficulty, Merlin lifted the big case containing Gregory's possessions he brought. With a huff and a groan the servant managed to put the case on top on the dresser.

"Actually, I don't want it up there. Put it back on the floor and by the bed." If this were Arthur, Merlin would have yelled at him in frustration but this wasn't Arthur. Merlin simply replied respectfully and did as he was told. Merlin's skinny arms could barely hold the large case as he brought it to the floor. He then carried it over to the bed, which was far from the dresser, and dropped it at the foot. He breathed deeply and stood towards the king.

"I will be back with water and soap soon, my lord." With that Merlin went to fetch his needed supplies.

*•••••••••••••••••*

Arthur was mad. He was sitting at his table in his chambers with a scowl on his face. His foot tapped the ground impatiently. He was meant to be brought dinner half an hour ago. The king would get dinner for himself or call for another servant, but Merlin should be the one doing it.

The doors to the king's chambers opened with a creak and Merlin walked in. He was holding a plate of food and a goblet. Not noticing the angry face on his king and being too tired to talk, he placed them on the table and went to get the pitcher. He then poured Arthur some wine and put the pitcher back in its place.

"Merlin?" It was only now that Merlin knew Arthur was mad.

"Yes?"

"You are thirty minutes late with my food." Arthur told his servant angrily and started to eat. "I swear sometimes you are so useless." Merlin winced at the comment but Arthur didn't see.

"I am sorry, sire. It won't happen again." Arthur stopped shoving food in his mouth and look at Merlin. Merlin was facing away from Arthur and had his head down. Arthur immediately felt guilty and put down his fork.

"Merlin-." Arthur never got to finish his sentence before Merlin started talking.

"No it's my fault. There is no need to apologize. I will go finish my chores." With that Merlin left the room. Arthur looked at the door with a confused expression. One thought was present in Arthur's mind. Why hasn't Merlin finished his chores?

*•••••••••••••••••••*

Merlin was down in the armory finishing his last chore of the day. He was polishing Arthur's sword when Arthur came into the room. The king just observed his servant for a moment. He noticed how the younger boy's shoulders curled into his body. He noticed the frown that overtook Merlin's face, how exhausted Merlin really looked.

"Merlin." Frightened, Merlin dropped the sword. The metal hit the ground with a loud clang.

"Sorry, Arthur." The boy rushed out as he picked up the sword.

"Don't worry, Merlin. I just wanted to apologize for being angry. I know you are probably busy with King Gregory, Queen Matilda, and Gaius." Arthur sat down next to his love and put an arm around his shoulder. He pulled Merlin close and kissed his cheek. A light red spread across Merlin's cheeks and up his ears.

"It's alright." Merlin turned to look at Arthur and face him with his signature smile. "I'm not mad at you or anything." Arthur returned the smile and gave Merlin a kiss. Both men were exceedingly happy, but one man outside the armory was not.

*•••••••••••••••••*
The next day

Merlin had been summoned by the king Gregory and was on his way there. He was smiling a big smile as he walked. Other passing servants, and a few knights, greeted or nodded their head at the pale boy. Each was reciprocated.

Merlin knocked on the door and heard a gruff voice allow him entrance. Merlin strolled in and bowed before the king. He greeted the man properly and instead of getting a 'hello' or a command in response, he got a slap. Merlin's head whipped to the side at the sudden impact.

"I saw an interesting site last evening." The king was furious. His face was red and his breathing was fast. The man's fists were clenched by his sides. He was seconds away from lashing out on Merlin.

Merlin knew what the man was talking about. His eyes widened the slightest and he felt fear rush through his body. Merlin felt ready to use his magic, not to hurt the man, but to distract him.

"What kind of spell do you have him under? What kind of sorcery is King Arthur under to love a servant?" The older man was practically growling at the quivering boy in front of him.

"I haven't put him under a spell." Merlin quietly muttered out with the thought of using magic disappearing.

"You must have!" Gregory pushed Merlin to the ground and smiled when the boy landed on his arm. Merlin cradled his arm after he pulled it out from under him. He knew his arm was broken because when he landed he heard a sickening crack. "You dirty sorcerer." Gregory kicked the boy below him. Not once, not twice, but many, many times. Merlin was begging him to stop and curling in himself. All Merlin could feel was pain. Unbearable pain.

Merlin's senses started to dwindle away. His eyesight got blurry and his hearing muffled. All the boy could taste was blood and tears. Merlin could spell his blood and he hated it. But what he hated most was what he felt. He felt everything and it hurt.

Merlin's hearing was so muffled that he didn't hear the door open and an angry Arthur shout. He didn't hear the sound of cracking from knuckles and a nose. He didn't hear his name get called by his lover.

Merlin's sight was so blurry that he couldn't make out the figure in front of him. He could tell that the red and blonde blob was Arthur.

Merlin hurt so much that he couldn't tell the kicking had stopped. He hurt so bad that he felt one more touch would brake him.

Arthur looked at his love and gently tried to pick him up. Arthur had tried talking to Merlin, he tried to see if Merlin could hear or move at all. Arthur winced when Merlin cried out and begged for the pain to stop. As quickly as he could without hurting Merlin, Arthur went to Gaius.

*•••••••••••••••••*

Merlin woke up in Gaius' bed and was immediately struck with pain. He groaned and moaned in pain and tried to move his arms to hold his stomach. Doing this only caused him more pain. The servant gasped and cried out.

Arthur was next to Merlin in an instant. He tried to sooth the boy and get him to stop moving. When the boy finally did stop moving he looked at Arthur with teary eyes.

"What happened?"

"I was going to get that bastard king to start the treaty, but heard yelling and stuff. I went in and found you on the floor and Gregory kicking you. I pushed him and told him to leave. Then brought you here and Gaius tried to help," Arthur explained quickly. He grabbed his love's hand gently and kissed it. "I'm sorry I wasn't there." Merlin shushed Arthur and told him it wasn't his fault.

"What did he do?"

"He broke five ribs, broke your arm, and caused serious bruising on your back, stomach, and chest." Arthur whispered with tears threatening to spill. Merlin lifted himself slightly and gave Arthur a small kiss.

"I'm okay."

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

135K 3.1K 48
Pls do read this! It starts out bad but I get better at writing as time passes! This is a merthur one shot book it is going to be almost all fluff m...
40.6K 1.3K 29
Destiny...Fate...Call it what you will, has everyone set on a certain path. Merlin's destiny is to protect Prince Arthur, to see him become King and...
21.7K 765 15
Uther begins to fear Arthur's strength and power he holds over his knights and banishes him. Arthur must then begin to fight to become the king he is...
159K 4.5K 40
Harry Potter x BBC Merlin crossover ----- In which Arthur is the fool in love and Elizabeth is the oblivious protagonist extended summary inside Aut...