Winx And the Legendarim

By Victoria__101

Book 6 While Aqua's mission is find a way back to her friends, the winx discovered a new danger. A powerful b... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62

Chapter 14

1.8K 29 5
By Victoria__101

I intensely stare at the monsters, as my heart hammers within my chest. Not only could these monsters harm the nearby civilians, but they could ruin today's ceremony.

"Winx: Sirenix!"

I glance all around, as the people begin to panic. "Rena, stop the monsters," I state, as she looks at me through the corners of her eyes. "I'll do my best to protect the civilians."

"We need to evacuate," Rena's father states, before looking at me. I nod in his direction, before furrowing my eyebrows in concentration. "Aqua: Empressix!" I declare.

Once I'm finished transforming, darkness charges at us. I hold up my arms and create a water shield in front of us. I intently stare at the monsters, knowing that Rena is the only one who can stop them.

"How dare you!?" Rena roars angrily. "Raging wind!" She fires the spell at the creatures, which knocks them to the ground. A second later, one of the monsters hits her with a spell.

I quickly approach Rena, before catching her in my arms. "You okay?" I ask, as she stares at me for a moment. "What do you want me to do?" She narrows her eyes at the monsters, as a serious expression appears on her face.

"I'm going to defeat them no matter what," she says in determination. "Keep them away from me for a few seconds, and I'll destroy them." I shoot her a warm smile, as she flies away from them.

I hold out my arms, sending an enormous beam at the monsters. I frown, knowing that my magic is hardly doing a thing against them. Perhaps, the reason they were defeated by the civilians of Makani was because that's the only thing that can harm them.

"Air of Sirenix!" Rena shouts, as a powerful beam of air magic races towards the beasts. They struggle against her spell, as she closes her eyes in concentration.

Seconds later, the monsters fade along with the wind. Cheers erupt from the people, as the Winx and I land on the ground. As for Rena, she approaches the people, with a gentle smile on her face.

Suddenly, her body begins to glow. I stare at her in pure amazement, as a newfound energy comes from her. Within seconds, the light vanishes, as she reveals her new form.

I stare at her in pure amazement. "Rena, fate has chosen you," Rena's mom says, before approaching her daughter. "I'm so proud of you. You were amazing." A bright smile appears on her face, as her mom engulfs her in a hug. If anything, she's really proven herself today, and I cannot help but feel happy for her.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.6K 87 22
Jayan had no idea she was a magic caster. But then she goes to a boarding school, where everyone is magic. Jayan makes new friends, gains new powers...
5.6K 180 13
Something bad happens to the Winx powers, somehow they switch magic from eachother but the worst part is a new villian rises, is this villian the cau...
2K 92 9
What happens when valt and a few others find out that someone has all ready found a missing book from an lost organization that disappeared 7 years a...
Special By maddie

Fanfiction

48.6K 3.6K 77
*FOURTH BOOK IN THE DIFFERENT SERIES* A tragic loss affects the Grassi-Hoying family. After this event takes place, Scott and Mitch must work togethe...