3 DEALS✔

By PhoebeBuffay20

•°•To Possess Is To Destroy All Possibility Of Love•°• Hailee Erickson :- A girl with a broken heart. A girl... More

3 DEALS
Writer's note+ Character List
TRAILER
PROLOGUE
CHAPTER 1✔
CHAPTER 2✔
CHAPTER 3✔
CHAPTER 5✔
CHAPTER 6✔
CHAPTER 7✔
CHAPTER 8✔
CHAPTER 9✔
CHAPTER 10✔
CHAPTER 11✔
CHAPTER 12✔
CHAPTER 13✔
CHAPTER 14✔
CHAPTER 15✔
CHAPTER 16✔
CHAPTER 17✔
CHAPTER 18✔
CHAPTER 19✔
CHAPTER 20✔
CHAPTER 21✔
CHAPTER 22✔
CHAPTER 23✔
CHAPTER 24✔
CHAPTER 25✔
CHAPTER 26✔
CHAPTER 27✔
CHAPTER 28✔
CHAPTER 29✔
CHAPTER 30✔
CHAPTER 31✔
CHAPTER 32✔
CHAPTER 33✔
CHAPTER 34✔
CHAPTER 35✔
CHAPTER 36✔
CHAPTER 37✔
CHAPTER 38✔
CHAPTER 39✔
CHAPTER 40✔
CHAPTER 41✔
EPILOGUE

CHAPTER 4✔

59 9 2
By PhoebeBuffay20

                  ~When I'm down and
                            I'm done.

                   When I'm coming
                          Unplugged.

                    When I'm ready to fall.

                      You're the one always
                            Holding me up.

                          With Love~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When the school finally ended I rushed home, in desperate need of my bed. Mike had soccer practice so I didn't bother to wait for him. I unlocked the door to my home and stepped inside, the scent of lemons greeted me. Home. Such a simple word. Yet holds such meaning. At least for me.

"Mom?" I called out. I followed the scent to the kitchen to see Andrea baking. "Andyyyy." I said as I ran towards her and pulled her in a bone crushing hug. She laughed and hugged me tightly. "Oh how much I've missed you Lee." She said pulling away, kissing my forehead.

Andrea had been away with Chris to New York, to meet Chris's relatives. Andrea has always been my rock. I have Mike and I love him so much but you always need a sister in your life who will be there for you through thick and thin. She's actually way better than Crystal at least.

"Hey Lee. No hugs for Chrissy?" I turned around and hugged Chris. "Hi Chrissy. I've missed you both around here." I said smiling. Chris came up to Andrea and hugged her from behind. My heart swelled at the evident love which shone in their eyes. The kind of love I once had in my life. The thought made me want to cry but I held back my tears.

"So how was the trip? Did you guys get me anything? Or you were busy..... you know doing it?" I said smirking at them. Andrea blushed while Chris just grinned. "You don't wanna know Hailee. Trust me." He said laughing.

"Ooh I made you some lemon tarts Lee. Your favorite." She offering me a plate of delicious lemon tarts. "I don't know what I would do without you. You're my personal angel." I said, wiping a fake tear. She chuckled and they both went to the lounge. I was busy eating my lemon tarts until my phone buzzed. I picked it up to see a text from an unknown number.

Unknown No : Heyyyyy Rose.

Me : Ummm who is this?

Unknown No : Whaaaa? You don't remember me I'm hurt.

Me : Cut the crap. Who are you?

Unknown No : Rude. Well to put your mind at ease, you should know that I'm none other than the guy you dream about every single night.

Me : Ryder? Seriously? Could you get anymore creepier?

Unknown No : Whaaaa. How'd you know it was me?

Me : I can sense your arrogance from a mile away. How'd you get my number?

Unknown No : That's for me to know, and you to ...

Me : Haha you're hilarious. Bye

Unknown No : Bye My Rose.

For some reason, that last text brought a smile on my face. Yup its definitely the plague he carries. I switched my phone off because I knew Crystal's gonna bother me like she does all the time. I went up to my room and dived on the bed and fell asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up to someone shuffling around in my room. I immediately got alert and sat up quickly causing my head to rush. I cradled my head waiting for the rush to go away.

"Hey hey its just me." I looked to my side to see Mike sitting there on the couch in my room. "What are you doing here? You scared me." I said glaring at him for disturbing my sleep. "What I can't come into my sister's bedroom whenever I like?" He said getting defensive. "No! You just don't barge into someone's room. Even your own sister's room Mike. Do you ever let me come into your room? No! You freak out even if I'm yards away from your door. Now please get out." I said rubbing my temples, a headache froming.

He got up from the couch and walked to my bedside table. He picked up the photo frame of me and Landon. For some reason Mike always loathed Landon. He wasn't even around when I was with Landon so I never understood his hatred for Landon.

"Why do you still have this? After all this time you are still holding onto this?" He said looking at me accusingly. My blood boiled at the thought of him acting like my older brother. Hell even older brothers don't act that way.

I snatched the frame out of his hands and slammed it onto the bedside table forcefully. "Get out." I said angrily. He just stomped off to his room, slamming my bedroom door in the process. I sighed heavily and got out of the bed. I walked downstairs to see my Dad standing at the bottom of the stairs.

I immediately ran downstairs into his arms. "Dad!" I said hugging him tightly. He was gone for 5 months for some business and now he was finally back home. "That's my baby girl." He said chuckling. "I missed you Dad." I said. "Me too kiddo, me too." He said pulling away, ruffling my hair.

"Okay step away from him it's my turn." Andrea said jokingly and jumped into Dad's arms. After dad was done hugging everyone he looked around.

"Where's Mike?" He said. "Uhh he left the house in a hurry." I said, feeling somewhat guilty for him not being here. "You two had a fight again didn't you?" He said narrowing his eyes at me.

"Well its not my fault that he wants to act like an older brother and then be a bitch about it." I said rolling my eyes.

"Language young lady." Mom said jokingly. I put up my hands in defense. We all went to the living room and talked about anything and everything. It was nice having your whole family around you. Well not the whole family but still it was nice.

It was time for dinner and Mike still wasn't home. It was his thing. To miss out on dinner whenever he was angry. He was never like this when he was little. He was a sweet little kid who never threw a tantrum if he didn't get candy or something. He always understood. But ever since he was adopted along with me he changed into this whole new person. I'm not saying that I hate this new person. Everyone changes. But it's just sometimes I miss that little kid

The door bell rang. "I'll get it." I said as I ran to the door. I opened the door revealing Crystal. "Why the hell aren't you answering my call or texts bitch." She said angrily. "Hello to you too Crystal." I said in a monotone voice.

"So? Why haven't you?" She said crossing her arms, tapping her one foot like those mothers in movies do. "Because I didn't want to?" I said. "You're such a bi.. Oh hi Andrea looking good as ever." She said her glare quickly turning into a smile as she saw Andrea.

"Hi Crystal." Andrea said, her face void of any emotion. Yeah Andrea is not really fond of Crystal and the fact that Crystal keeps trying to hit on Chris doesn't sit well with Andrea, or anyone in our house, but Andrea never says anything for the sake of me.

"So how have you been? How is Chris? Is he as handsome as ever?" She said smirking at Andrea, knowing that she was upsetting her. "Bye Crystal." She said as she went inside. I honestly wanted to laugh at her savageness for leaving Crystal hanging. That's Andrea for you for messing with her man.

"Seriously Crystal would you please stop hitting on Chris? He's way older than you and he will never be yours so just give up while you still can without being humiliated." I said tiredly.

"Shut your mouth Hailee. I'm your older sister." She said glaring at me. "Step sister." I said in a sing-song voice. "And she isn't." She said smirking at me. "No she isn't. You know why because I love her as my own sister. Now would you please leave." I said. I was honestly so tired of Crystal always trying to be a part of my family. Yeah right as if I would ever let that happen. She made her choice a long time ago to leave me and no matter how much she make up for it there will always be a part in me that will blame her for everything.

"Is your dad home? You're all having a family dinner tonight aren't you? How rude of you not to tell me." She said in a sickly sweet voice. "Yeah well because it's a FAMILY dinner sooo..." I let the sentence hang, putting emphasis on family.

"And I'm not your family?" She asked her voice slightly raising. "You stopped being my family a long time ago Crystal, now you're just a friend." I said getting annoyed at her.

"Well then guess what? You just lost this friend." She said stomping away while flicking her hair from her shoulder. I sighed, knowing Crystal she will probably apologize and we'll go back to normal.

I walked back inside to see Mike already seated on the table, beside my chair. He smiled at me. I sat down beside him. "Where were you?" I asked. "Out." He said curtly.

As we were all chatting I felt Mike's hand on my thigh. I looked at him to see his guilt covered face. "I'm really sorry about before Hailee. You know I love you." He said. I smiled at him. I knew he'll come around. I wrapped my arm around his shoulder and rested my head against his. "It's okay." I said and I felt the whole family complete again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"That's for me to know and you to ..."

Vampire Diaries reference anyone?😂👆

Also who loves Christina Grimmie? May she rest in peace💔💚

Also a big shout out to my no. one reader from the start kirtaana2290❤ Girl I can't tell you how much I love you and appreciate you. You're litreally the best. Everyone reading, go give her a follow and read her stories❤❤

Question of the day!!

Team Stefan or Team Damon??

I'm Team Damon all the way❤❤

Your thoughts? Don't forget to vote and share this story.

Until next time.

M.K 💖

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

225 43 9
Eric Ryder, an ordinary teenager who faced challenges and struggles in his life. With no one to depend or lean on, he took less care of himself and w...
14K 1.6K 103
WARNING: My story contains mature and sensitive content. Please read at your own risk. *** Previously "Saving The Girl Who Thought She Was Broken" **...
21.7K 1.5K 106
⚠️ Warning!!⚠️ ⚠️ Contains mature content such as smut, violence, language and drug use⚠️ Completed ^^^^^^^^^^^^^* " Bad things happen to everyone a...
689 7 17
Jocelyn Silva, a young up and coming journalist discovers what it's like to fall in love with a rockstar. Is what they have real, or is he keeping so...