MY BEST FRIEND'S BROTHER ✔️ (...

By crazywriter1116

Sana was eighteen when she had been properly introduced for the first time to Daanish Ahmed Ali, 22 years. An... More

INTRODUCTION
PROLOGUE
Chapter 1| Meet Sana Zafar
Chapter 2| Be a Bitch
Chapter 3| Glimpse into her Apartment
Chapter 4| An Old Friend
Chapter 5| Daanish "Bhai"
Chapter 6| In His Room
Chapter 8| Like a Movie Date
Chapter 9| The Sister Tag
Chapter 10| Old Friends Meet
Chapter 11| A Chivalrous Gentleman
Chapter 12| The Odd One Out
Chapter 13| Silent and Alone
Chapter 14| A Stranger in the Room
Chapter 15| A Familiar Stranger
Chapter 16| Bad First Impression
Chapter 17| The Perfect Man
Chapter 18| Meeting the Cousins
Chapter 19| By the Pool Side
Chapter 20| Super Cool Nanu
Chapter 21| What a Hottie
Chapter 22| At the Beach
Chapter 23| The Engagement
Chapter 24| Envy
Chapter 25| Taking a Lift from a Hottie
Chapter 26~ Suprise in London
Chapter 27| Sana Helps
Chapter 28| The Critique
Chapter 29| Moving In
Chapter 30| Rain and Tea
Chapter 31| Bonfire & Steamy Makeout?
Chapter 32| Is He your Boyfriend?
Chapter 33| At His Home
Chapter 34| Yoga Classes
Chapter 35| His Invite
Chapter 36| Dinner
Chapter 37| A Road Trip
MINI TEASER
Chapter 38| Tough Ali, Whining Zafar
Chapter 39| Had a Great Fall
Chapter 40| What are Friends for?
Chapter 41| A Visitor
TEASER
Chapter 42| Nanu's Sona
Chapter 43| Nanu's Love story
Chapter 44| The Love-Birds
Chapter 45| He Likes Me?
Chapter 46| A Lesson Learned
Chapter 47| Visiting the Old Castle
Chapter 48| Avoiding the Topic
TEASER
Chapter 49| A Day Without You
Chapter 50| Move On
Chapter 51| An Awkward Ride
TEASER
Chapter 52| Stealing Glances & Baked Cookies
Chapter 53| The Dawat
Chapter 54| Bali
Chapter 55| Room Service?
Chapter 56| Strange Behaviour
Good News and Request
Chapter 57| Practise
TEASER
Chapter 58~ I Am Serious
Chapter 59~ The Big Reveal
Chapter 60| Sana's Condition
Chapter 61| Sangeet Ceremony
Chapter 62| A Helping Hand
Chapter 63| Caught
Chapter 64| In Terms with Reality
Chapter 65| Nikkah
Chapter 66| A Special Appearance
Chapter 67| Moving On
Chapter 68| Will Nanu Help?
Chapter 69| The Parent's React
Chapter 70| The Wedding night
Chapter 71| Something is Fishy
Chapter 72| Scars of the Past
All's Well That Ends Well
EPILOGUE

Chapter 7| Handsome Tutor

9.9K 467 124
By crazywriter1116

Next day, Saba lay flat on her stomach on the bed, her legs up and feet swaying to the music playing on the walk-man beside her, Agatha Christie novel in her hand. She chewed on potato chips, a bowl full of chips beside her. She looked up when she heard the bathroom unlock and open. Sana stepped out wiping her hair with a towel. Saba eyed her sister's spaghetti strapped floral top and white three quarters pants.

'What are you wearing?' She sat up on her knees and blinked at her sister. Sana simply grinned while walking towards the dressing table. Saba gaped at her as Sana blow-dried her hair.

'Tell na, where are you going?'

Sana clicked her tongue in annoyance. 'I am going to Alishba's place.' She replied applying mascara. Saba's mouth dropped an inch more. Sana had always been look-conscious but never got so meticulously ready for Alishba's place. Saba watched her sister comb her chest-nut brown shoulder-length hair and tie it with a small clutch in a half-up hairstyle. She applied kohl in her eyes. Sana recollected Daanish's hazel eyes and compared it with her black eyes. She realized both the siblings, Daanish and Alishba have same eye color and hair.

Saba frowned on seeing her sister smile to herself. She placed her hands on her hips and pressed her lips tightly.

'What?' She said, and Sana was startled. She glared at her sister and then got back to brushing her hair.

Ignoring her sister's gaze, Sana flung the sling of her bag on her shoulder and adjusted the sling. She sat on the bed and wore her sneakers.

'I am going to Alishba's place. I might stay over.' She informed. Saba nodded. It was not unusual for Sana to stay over at Alishba's place especially when they had reached higher classes and their exams were near.

'Why are you telling me? Tell our parents.' Saba replied falling on the bed again. Sana froze, her fingers hovering over the doorknob. She closed her eyes and exhaled deeply.

'You tell them, also tell them to not worry about me.' She said dryly and without waiting for a response, she walked out of the room. In anger, she almost slammed the door shut.

******************************

Sana climbed down her cycle. She fished out a hand mirror and fixed her hair. Damn! The sweat. She fished out wet tissues and wiped her face and neck. Then dapped some perfume.

TING TONG....

Aasma opened the door. She smiled at Sana. Even though Sana was slightly disappointed she doesn't show it on her face. They greeted each other and Aasma gestured her inside. Mr. Ali was out of town for business work, he has his own pharmaceutical company. Usually, Sana stays over when he was out. This time, she has other intentions of staying over. Aasma looked at her backpack and with the bulging look of it, she guessed about her stay.

'Sorry, Aunty. You know, right. Exams.' Sana apologized adjusting the sling on her backpack.

'No problem, sweetie.' Aasma said warmly. Sana smiled back.

Alishba came from her room and excitedly greeted Sana. Sana felt slightly awkward when she pointed out about her dress and Kajal. For a moment she wondered if she was overly dressed but the minute she entered Daanish's room and saw him at the table with the books she knew it was okay.

'Umm... Alishba, water please.' Sana touched her throat pretending to have a parched throat. Alishba nodded. Sana felt slightly bad as she turned around walking out of the room. Then, she turned back and adjusted her hair, tugged her top little and cleared her throat.

'Hey-Hey!' Sana mentally cursed for sounding hoarse. Daanish turned around, he placed his arm on the back of the chair and smiled at her.

'Oh, hey!' He tilted his head back and Sana smiled back. She walked up to the table and placed her bag on the bed.

'Did you complete what we were working on yesterday?' Daanish asked as Sana sat on the bed taking out her books. She looked up at him and cutely shook her head.

'I tried but I got stuck again.' She pouted opening the notebook. She flipped to the page and got up.

'Here.' She pointed. Daanish shifted and held the book. Sana inhaled sharply as he was inches away from her. Unfortunately, today he wore a full sleeved brown Tee. Sana was very disappointed.

She looked up at him. Daanish had his gaze fixed on the book, his brows furrowed, and lips pressed tightly. Sana noticed his jaw clench and unclench. Just then, Alishba came with a tray. Sana got slightly irritated on being interrupted but she masked it with a smile.

'Oh-ho! Sana this is so simple. You were making the same mistake last night.' Daanish said and Sana looked at him. He placed the book on the table and gestured her to look. Sana gulped some water and placed it on the table and leaned forward. But Alishba stepped in between. Sana clicked her tongue in agitation.

'Alishba. Wait. Let me explain this to Sana.' Daanish sounded irritated as well. Sana grinned to herself. Alishba looked apologetically at her.

************************************

After a while, the trio sat on the bed in a circle. Books, papers, and pen everywhere. Daanish tutored both. Many times, Sana felt highly distracted because of Daanish's gorgeous looks. Also, she mentally kicked herself for getting sidetracked.

Focus! Sana. Focus. Else you will fail – Sana thought to herself, then she looked up and noticed Daanish had a pen pressed in between his lips. And her mind wandered as she eyed him with her head down -Yaar, I wish I was that pen -She frowned and looked down again. She began writing in the book when she noticed him pointing something in Alishba's book. She stared at the slightly protruding veins at the back of his palm, she followed it, pausing her gaze on his forearm.

'Sana?'

'Huh-Huh!' Sana looked around and felt like a fool with the sibling eyeing her. Daanish was sitting in front of her while Alishba was beside her. He raised his eyebrows. Sana shook her head, tugging strand of her hair behind her ear. When she looked up she caught Daanish was still looking at her. She flashed him an awkward smile.

Then things got worst. Daanish leaned forward to explain Sana an equation. Accidentally, she looked up. He was slightly bent over and the neckline of his Tee got lowered. Her eyes widened for a second as she got a peek of his collarbone and little of his chest.

She jumped quickly taking both by surprise. She smiled awkwardly and excused herself for the washroom.

***************************

A few hours later, Daanish excused himself and left for the washroom. Sana was partly relieved and partly disappointed. She looked down at her notebook and sighed. The girls worked silently. A few minutes later, Daanish stepped out from the bathroom. Sana frowned on seeing him dressed in Navy blue Tee and Denim.

'Alishba.' He called from the dressing table and she looked up.

'Ji, Bhai?'

Daanish dabbed some hair gel in his palms and spoke as he applied them neatly on his hair, - 'I am going to Jasim's place and I will be staying over. So,' – He turned his head and looked at the girls, - 'If you guys have any doubt call me, Okay? Or if it's not important just note it down.' He said and turned back to face the mirror.

Before she could stop herself, Sana asked, - 'But why are you going?' She bit her tongue. Daanish paused combing his hair and turned to look at her. Sana felt her cheeks flush. Damn!

Much to her relief, he smiled and calmly said, - 'My Friend is going to Australia this weekend, so we have planned a get-together. Kind of like farewell.' He explained. Sana simply nodded and buried her head in her book. A second later when she peeped from behind the book she found Alishba looking at her, suspiciously.

Later that night, Sana lay beside Alishba and glared at the rotating ceiling fan. She had planned to spend more time in presence of Daanish but her bad luck. She sighed and turned around pulling the blanket till her chin. Stupid bad luck!

********************************

Sana, calm down, beta. *laughs* She is completely bowled over by Daanish, right Friends? 

But *sigh* her stupid bad luck

So, my lovelies, How was the Chapter? Drop your thoughts in the comments, please *smiles*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

754K 35.5K 43
"Mom!" I whined. "Stop crying like a little girl" my mother snapped. "I can't marry a guy I barely know" I followed her to the kitchen like a lost pu...
507K 26K 78
Ahyan is a twenty-nine-year-old youngest entrepreneur, he achieved everything his father had wished for. Being ambitious lad he wanted more. Venturin...
4.1K 718 17
" do you believe in love at first sight ya dubara chl ke aau " , he flirted This is a romance book which starts with a mere crush but turns out in...
2.6K 87 50
This story is about how a Indian girl struggles and steps out her otherdox family and comes to London to pursue her dreams. she meets her love in not...