Oneshots of BTS ships

By KayPop1234

[REQUESTS ARE CLOSED] Fluff ➹Little Space➷ MPreg ♛Royal AUs♛ Angst Vampires/Werewolves/Mermaids etc Gang/Mafi... More

Write your Requests here[CLOSED]
Can't think of a prompt/idea/plot? Read this
♛Confidence♛[Namjin] (part 1)
♛Confidence♛[Namjin] (part 2)
♛Confidence♛ [Namjin] (part 3)
☕︎Happy?☕︎ [Vkook] 1
☕︎Happy?☕︎ [Vkook] (part 2)
<Request>❥I really need to kiss you❥ [Vkook]
<Request>◎Soaked◎[Yoonmin]
⁍Boys like Boys⁌ [Jikook]
<Request>✢Help me✢ [Yoonseok]
✶Sore✶[Yoonmin] 1
♧Vulnerable♧ [Taejin]
✽Cute✽[Yoonjin]
➷Little Space Drabbles➹ [Multiple Ships]
✶Sore✶[Yoonmin] (part 2)
➷Little Space Drabbles➹[Multiple Ships] 2
➹LittleSpace➷ [Taegi]
<Request>☾Moonlight☾[Yoonseok]
➹LittleSpace➷ [Yoonseok]
<Request> ✺Burn✺[Yoonseok]
<Request> ☽Nightlife☽ [Yoonseok] (part 1)
✶Sore✶ [Yoonmin] (end)
♧Vulnerable♧ [Taejin] (part 2)
<Request> ☽Nightlife☽ [Yoonseok] (Part 2)
➹DDLB➷ [Yoonmin]{M}
➹LittleSpace➷[Minjoon]
<Request> ☽Nightlife☽ [Yoonseok] (Part 3)
<Request> ♤Concubine♤ [Vkook]
➹LittleSpace➷ [Namjin]
➹LittleSpace ➷[Sugamon]
<Request> ▷Texting◁[Vkook/Vmin] (Part 1)
<Request> ✬Alone✬ [Vmin] (part 1)
<Request> ▷Texting◁[Vkook/Vmin](Part 2)
➹LittleSpace➷[Yoonjin] (🍼)
<Request> ↶Low↷ [Vkook]
<Request> ▷Texting◁[Vkook/Vmin] (End)
➹DDLB➷ [Yoonmin]
<Request> ✧Beauty✧ [Vmin]
➹LittleSpace➷ [Vmin]
I can't...
Hey guys
a Request please? [CLOSED]
woW
<Request>ØProstitutionØ[Jikook]
<Request> ❃Pup❃ [Yoonmin]
<Request>✬Alone✬[Vmin] (Part 2){M}
<Request>﹆Ducklings﹆ [Namjin/maknae line]
Copied?
<Request>❆Cold❆ [Yoonjin](part 1)
✱Submit✱ [Vhope](part 1)
<Request>❆Cold❆ [Yoonjin] (part 3)
<Request>❃Pup❃[Yoonmin](part 2){M}
One month
Voting is closed (SugaKookie wins)

<Request>❆Cold❆[Yoonjin](part2)

1.6K 82 30
By KayPop1234

[just to clarify, this is a historical AU so they're wearing like traditional wear and such]

Seokjin huffed angrily, not even realizing he extended his hand out to slap Yoongi in the face.

The servants in the room gasped and Yoongi didn't even react to the slap, but only gave his normal icy glare.

The two just had a nasty argument. Leaving words in the air that shouldn't have been said.

"Lord Seokjin-"

Seokjin charged out of the room, grabbing a hood and speeding out of the gates into the rainy night as fast as his legs and stomach would allow.

He wrapped the hood over his head, concealing his face as he approached the village close by.

People would flip if they saw him roaming the streets.

He kept walking in the cold rain until he reached the familiar looking pub.

He entered it, scanning the bar for a face he's dying to see.

Eventually he spotted Hoseok and sat close by, waving his hand to get his attention.

It was only when Hoseok got closer he saw who it was.

"Jin-Hyung?" Hoseok said shocked and Seokjin immediately shushed him.

"Hoseok please, I do not want to draw attention to myself. They don't know I'm here"

Hoseok nodded in understanding, pretending to wipe the counters so he could get the details from Seokjin.

"What happened?" Hoseok asked confused and concerned.

"I ran out. That's what. I can't take it there anymore." Seokjin sighed.

Hoseok frowned. Seokjin was always like his older brother. The sacrifices they made for each other could never compare.

"Hyung, you know you're more than welcome to stay with us tonight" Hoseok offered.

Seokjin shook his head,"I can't stay with you guys, I would just burden you two and besides, I have to think about the baby-"

"Baby? You're pregnant Hyung?"

Seokjin nodded sadly.

He hates being reminded that he's carrying a child for that ice man.

But he has no choice.They made it very clear that the couple must produce an heir to take over one day.

What will he do when the baby arrives? What will Yoongi do when the baby arrives?

"Hyung..what if the baby is ours? Then they'd let you stay with me right?" Hoseok rested his hand on top of Seokjin's.

Seokjin blinked at him surprised,"Hoseok don't be ridiculous-"

"Come on, the last time we made love was awfully close to your wedding day." Hoseok stared into his eyes.

They both looked at each other, not saying a word.

Seokjin flicked the younger's forehead, making him hiss at the sting.

"Pabo, we never made love and we were never together." Seokjin snorted.

"I'm sorry hyung, I was just joking around" he said, rubbing his forehead.

"Well I'm not in the mood for jokes." Seokjin pouts.

"Hyung? Doesn't want to hear a joke? That's a shock."

"Be quiet, you know what I mean" he rolled his eyes.

Hoseok laughed, "yes Hyung I understand. I'll be right back" Hoseok went back to the kitchen and returned with a mug.

He placed it in front of Seokjin "Here's a warm apple cider on me, it'll warm you both up."

Seokjin smiles at that, he loves drinking apple cider on rainy days, "Thank you so much Hoseok.You're so good to me"

The younger offered his signature joyful grin as the older took a sip.

He sighed at the taste, feeling the warmth reach his stomach.

"Yah, why couldn't I be married to you, Jung Hoseok? At least you smile at me." Seokjin commented.

Hoseok raised an eyebrow "So, Min Yoongi is as cold as they say huh?"

"Ugh, colder. He's so harsh and doesn't consider people's feelings at all" Seokjin groaned.

"Wow, what a shame" Hoseok tsked, sad that Seokjin has to go through that mess.

"Anyways, enough of about him, how's Jungkook doing?" Seokjin changed the subject.

He heard the news about Jungkook being bitten by a snake on his foot and was quite worried about the young boy.

"He's actually quite fine! It turns out the snake bite wasn't venomous afterall. There might be mark but he'll be walking normally again soon"

"Oh thank goodness, that's a relief" Seokjin sighed, now much more relaxed while talking to Hoseok.

They continued to chatter just like old times and Seokjin was actually feeling a lot better.

Until he felt a hand on his shoulder that make him jump.

He turned around to see who it was.

"Taehyung?"

"Hyung I finally found you, you have to come with me now. Yoongi-Hyung is really upset." Taehyung whispered.

Seokjin scoffed, turning his back to him,"I don't care how upset he is. He could be furious for all I care."

"Hyung please", he begged, "I'll get in so much trouble if you don't come no-"

The doors of the pub slammed open, Yoongi emerging with the harshest glare you could possibly imagine.

The other customers stared at him in complete shock and fear.

They know not to mess with the Min clan, especially the leader's son.

He marched towards Taehyung and Seokjin and grabbed Seokjin by the arm.

So cold.

Cold palm. Cold fingertips.

"Stop this foolishness Seokjin, We are leaving, now" Yoongi demanded.

Seokjin gritted his teeth, "the last time I checked, I was older than you. I don't have to listen to you" he pulled his hand out of Yoongi's grip and glared at him.

"Don't. Cause. A. Scene. Hyung" Yoongi spat out the word 'Hyung' like venom.

"I wouldn't have to if you'd just leave me in peace" Seokjin snapped.

The customers murmured among themselves about the scene unfolding in front of them.

Yoongi looked back at the commoners and they immediately went silent.

"Make them leave" Yoongi ordered the guards.

The guards started yelling at them and pushing them, making them scamper out of the pub as quickly as possible.  Hoseok quietly retreated to the back of the kitchen, peering through the door in worry.

"I swear to God, Min Seokjin. If you don't come back with us now. I'll assure you that you'll regret it"

Seokjin eventually stood up, staring at Yoongi dead in the eyes.

"No"

[it's getting interesting I hope? I'm sorry if it sucks khbdihbaelchbNjknecwlm ]
[I'm still working on the smut for 'Pup' btw but idk when I'll be done]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.5K 699 18
[WARNING: Contains mature scenes. ]
8.1K 210 1
I don't know.... ONE SHOT Jeongguk 20 Taehyung 18 WARNINGS top kook bottom tae crossdress tae mpreg bad smut
4.7K 309 25
new wolf story, i know AGAIN! this time: vmin, namjin, sugakook and hope & ? also: SMUT!
1M 8.6K 46
Smut/Fluff/Angst