Until My Last Breath

By mmonaa1000

„Do you still hate me?" he asks, making me stop and turn around. „Why do you want to know that so badly?" „B... More

Introduction:
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chaptet 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chaptet 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124
Chapter 125
Chapter 126

Chapter 29

2.3K 71 17
By mmonaa1000

Shawn's POV:
I could feel her nose touch mine and- „Shawn!" she snaps, waving her hand in front of my face. Wait what? Did I just daydream?

I blink a few times, trying to comprehend what just happened. „God why did I think you were actually listening. Fuck you." she grumbles, unbuckling her seatbelt.

I just imagined that? Why am I kind of disappointed? Oh my god, I seriously need to get more sleep and some time without Rose. She is really impairing my brain.

The pained look on her face while she was crying, her flushed cheeks and redish nose just mad me want to hug her. To not make the same mistake again... if she only knew...

Frustratedly, I run my hand through my hair before clearing my throat. „I did listen, I just-." I say while looking over, only to notice that the seat besides me is empty. „Rose?" I mumble, realizing that she got out of the car.

How did I not notice? I open the car door, calling out her name but she ignores me and keeps walking. „Rose, you can't just walk around Vienna in the middle of the night. When it's storming if I'm allowed to remind you." I grab her arm, trying to stop her from walking.

„No you are not." she mutters, ripping herself out of my grip. „Rose, I did listen, okey? I just got distracted!" I say, stepping in front of her. „With what? With your stuck up head huh?" she chuckles, drily. Why does she make everything so difficult? Can't she just let people talk to her?

„Listen, you are not the only person here who lost loved ones. So please get in the car now!" I say, watching how she looks up at me skeptically. „Oh my god." I mutter, kneeling down to grab her tights, throwing her over my shoulder.

„Shawn what is wrong with you?" she squeaks, trying to kick but easily hold her legs down. „I'm saving your stubborn head from getting sick again." I reply, placing her in the passenger seat before quickly jogging over to my side, sitting in and locking the door which she tried to open again.

„What are you trying to do? Do you want to walk around until you freeze to death?" I ask, raising my eyebrow.

She exhales deeply, leaning her head back on the headrest while a tear runs down her cheek. „Do you have your period or something? Your mood swings are not normal." I mumble, biting my tongue for saying that now.

„Can you just drive?" she questions, wiping her cheeks. It's probably better if I just shut up. I nod, starting the engine but it just makes a weird noise. „Uhh..." I murmur, trying  it again. „Don't tell me that it doesn't work." she groans, rubbing her forehead.

I try it once again but also no luck this time. Great. „Don't worry I'll just call Andrew." I say, patting my jeans pockets for my phone but it isn't there. Oh come on... I search in the pockets of my jacket too but it's not there.

„I forgot it in my dressing room."   I say, scratching my neck. „Do you know the number?" Rose asks, pulling out her phone. I open my mouth to say something but she starts to talk again. „I don't have a connection." she says, running a hand trough her hair.

Are you kidding me? This can't be real now. To make it worse we aren't in the middle of the city, we are somewhere on a country road outside.

Almost no cars due the snow storm. „What now?" I ask, looking out of the slightly snow covered window. „Well, what are we gonna do when we can't go anywhere and can't call anyone? What about wait?" She questions annoyed, already tugging on my nerves again but I keep my mouth shut.

She seems bothered enough already and I can't get her devastated face out of my head as she talked about her parents and brother. So he just left her? Just like that after they lost their parents. Wow, what a nice brother.

I turn my head watching as she keeps her gaze out of the window while biting her nails. Seems like she's struggling not to cry. Why do I have the urge to hug her all the time since we are in the car? But if I don't want get punched I can't do it. I wonder how long we have to stay here...

Bored, I start to tap my fingers to the beat of a song that is stuck in my head against the steering wheel. "Can you stop tapping your fingers to Sweater Weather now?" Rose suddenly asks, still keeping her gaze out of the window. "You know that song?" I question, turning to her.

„Uh no? I just told you the name because I thought it would fit the beat." She responds, rolling her eyes at me. "You are way nicer when you are sick you know." I state.

That's just the thing about her which I can't stand. She always acts like the toughest girl in the world with a heart consisting ice.  "Just tell your girlfriend. She would love to keep trying to kill me."

„Rose, I don't think she wants to kill you-" "Of course..." "Could you just let me finish to speak?" I ask, sighing. Her gaze meets mine and she eyes me almost expressionless as she waits for me to speak. Why does this all feel so familiar to me... Who am I kidding, I know exactly why.

A lump forms in my throat, my mouth lightly agape as I forgot what to say. Her eyes are different but the hurt in them the same... I hate her for reminding me. I hate her so much for that, at least I think I do...

„What? Does my face look like a TV to you or something?" She questions, rolling her puffy eyes once again.

„I believe you okey? I'm gonna talk to her. That just crossed the line." I say, coughing awkwardly. I watch as her eyebrow raises in a surprised manner before she nods hesitantly.

We remain silent but I want to know what she meant with that in her school. "For what do you get bullied? Besides your habit to hate almost everyone..." I bite onto my tongue after I said the last part. If I'm like that she's definitely not gonna talk to me.

„Who said I get bullied." She huffs, crossing her arms. "Well, it was kinda obvious as you said it's the same in school. So are you gonna tell me? Maybe talking helps I don't know..." I shrug, trying not to seem too interested.

„If I wanted to talk you are definitely one of the last persons I would talk to." Rose replies, pinching her eyes at me. "So not the last?" I ask grinning and if you believe it or not, I saw a small smile on her lips aswell. "No not the last." She repeats.

„If you are not gonna tell me I'll just guess." I nod, biting my lower lip. "Why do you want to know so badly?" "Why not?" I ask. She tilts her head, watching me unsurely, which makes me chuckle quietly.

„Stop answering a question with another question. I hate people who do that." She says. "You already hate me so there's nothing for me to loose." I grin, leaning against the car door to get a better look at her.

„So...maybe you did something scandalous?" I don't really not why she would be bullied. I mean if someone knows how stubborn she is them they would have had to get to know her first. "Nope." "Okey... a fake friend told lies about you?" "No."

„Give me a hint." "Are you deaf? Why would I talk to you about it?" She asks, raising her eyebrows. "I got bullied too back then." I sate, taking her by surprise. She looks at me for a while before opening her mouth to speak. "What for being too cocky?"

„No." I chuckle, shaking my head. "For singing and my lazy eye." "Oh... still. better than having different eyecolors." "I don't think so. Your eyes are unique." I say. "I don't want to be unique. I just want to be... a normal me."

„Well that's the normal you. And I guess behind all that acting tough there's something to like about you. Or why else would you have a best friend who texts you everyday." "You just said you like me." She says, a slight grin tugging on her lips. "No I didn't." "Yes you did."

„I just said I guess there is something." I say, rolling my eyes. "Don't get offended I was just kidding." Rose chuckles quietly. "Yeah..." I mumble, scratching my neck.

„To answer your question. I don't know why. They just never liked me and my eyes weren't helping. Oh and the popular b*tch got jealous that her crush liked me and not her." She says, pulling her jacket closer to her body.

The problem is that we are stuck out here and can't even turn on the heater because the car is broken. Sighing, I zip up my jacket, already feeling the coldness overcoming me aswell. After another hour of silence the inside of the car feels like a fridge.

„T-try again." Rose stutters, rubbing her arms in an attempt to create warmth. "I did that twenty times now. The car won't start! You try to call someone!" I grumble, annoyed.

Telling me  every minute what to do won't help now"Guess what I've been trying to do the last hour!" She says, glaring at me.

Rose's POV:
God, I can't with him. Again I started to think he is kinda okey but no, he has to start tugging on my nerves like always. I exhale deeply to keep calm, before I look at the clock on my phone.

It's 11pm now and I'm so tired... The storm has to be over soon and then the others are going to look for us, right? Shivering, I attempt to cover my body with my jacket as much as possible but it doesn't work.

„Come here." Shawn suddenly says, making me turn to him. I raise an eyebrow, not getting what he wants from me now. Does he mean I should cuddle with him? Definitely not. I would rather freeze than do that.

„Don't look like that. We don't know how long we have to stay here, so just come on." He says, opening his jacket. I press my lips together, debating if I should ignore him or not but it's so cold. "Rose." He sighs, grabbing me under my legs and around my back before placing me onto his lap.

„Was it that hard?" He asks, wrapping his arm around my stomach. "No." I mumble, leaning my back against his chest, using my jacket as blanket. I close my eyes, resting my head on his shoulder.

That reminds me of the one time I feel asleep on his lap in the back of the car. What he's pretty comfortable okey? „Don't listen to them
Rose." I hear him say before I drift off to sleep.

Sorry for spelling mistakes! I never really have to time look trough the chapters🥀

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

180K 3.8K 46
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
266K 9.2K 106
She was a capitol elite. He was the youngest victor in history. Their friendship was frowned upon, but their love was forbidden. Extended Summary Ins...
189K 6.7K 95
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
381K 14.4K 44
ဤ Fic သည် အရမ်းရိုင်းစိုင်းသော အသုံးအနှုန်းတွေကိုသာသုံးထားသော Big Warning 🚨18+ Fic တပုဒ်ဖြစ်သည် ။