The Movie That Changed My Lif...

By Louislovely

Ashley gets hired to play the character of Ashton Irwin's girlfriend in the movie with all 5SOS boys in it. S... More

The Movie That Changed My Life (5SOS Fanfic)
Prologue
Meeting the Boys
Training Day
Action!
3/4
Photo Shoot
Bad Days
Canada
Concert
Premiere
Speech
Surgery Prep
Leon
Award Show
Finished

Don't Worry

174 5 0
By Louislovely

A week passes and the boys have started their tour. Today is the day of my audition. The past week I’ve been having bad headaches and today is one of the worst ones I’ve had yet. I have to go to this audition though.

I go in and read the lines I need to. They say that I have the role and want me to meet the other star.

“I’m Victoria, nice to meet you.”

“I’m Ashley, well you can call me Lee or Ash or whatever,”

“Okay, I’ve seen a few sneak peeks of the movie. Good work, I look forward to working with you.”

“I can’t believe I’m in a movie with you.”

“You’ve seen my work?”

“Yeah a lot of it, you’re amazing.”

“Thanks.”

My headache get’s worse and I head to the bathroom on my way there my head gets light and everything goes black.

I wake up, look around and see that I’m in a hospital. Someone walks into my room and I look at who it is, Victoria.

“Are you alright?”

“Yeah what am I doing in here?”

“You just passed out so I called the ambulance. You’ve been out of it so a few hours.”

I doctor walks into the room, “We are going to have to talk to Ashley alone.”

“Alright, I see you later Lee,” Victoria says then leaves the room.

The doctor closes the door, “How are you feeling Ashley?”

“Good, I have a little headache.” I tell him.

“Have you had a headache for more then one day or is it just now?”

“A week or so.”

“Small or sharp pain.”

“Sharp.”

“Have you had any other symptoms?”

“Um, A few times I’ve had trouble seeing but I’m sure it’s just all from lack of sleep.”

“Would you mind if we were to take an x-ray?”

“Is it serious?”

“I’m not sure, right now I’m guessing no but it’s best to make sure.”

“Alright, when will this happen?”

“We can have it ready in about an hour.”

“Thanks.”

He leaves the room and I look around for my phone, it’s on a little table beside me. I have a few text, some from Luke and a couple from Ashton, he has been so much nicer lately. I also have a missed Facetime from Luke. I call Facetime him back, it doesn’t take long for him to answer.

“Hey babe.”

“Hey.”

“You look tired. Wait a minute, why are you in the hospital?”

“It’s nothing don’t worry about it.”

“You are in the hospital, people don’t go there for nothing.”

“Just lack of sleep. How’s the tour going?”

“Great, I wish you were here. They boys say hi.”

“Hi guys.”

“Did you get the role?”

“Yeah I did but I don’t know if I will keep it.” I tell him.

“Why? You have to!”

“I’ll think about it.”

“Does this have anything to do with being in the hospital?”

“I already told you Luke it’s just lack of sleep now stop.”

“I’m just worried about you.”

“What’s with all guys always being worried about their girlfriend?”

“It’s because we care.”

“I get that but Luke, I’m a big girl, I was raised in the military for thirteen years, I know how to take care of myself.”

“I’m sorry it’s just because I can’t be there with you.”

“A world tour is a little more important than me. I wouldn’t want you to disappoint your fans.”

“Don’t say that Ashley.”

“Luke it is fine that you’re not here. When do you come to Toronto?”

“A couple months. I’ll be there before you know it though.”

“Where are you? It’s really quiet are the boys not around?”

“That’s so mean” I hear Calum say in the background, I laugh.

“They are being nice for once and being quiet so I can talk to you.” He flips the camera, Calum and Michael wave, Ashton’s on his phone. I wave back then remember they can’t see me.

“Idiot.” Luke says flipping the camera back to facing him.

“Shut up.”

“We got you forwarded till now so if you come with me we can go do you x-ray.” A doctor says making me roll my eyes back.

“X-ray? What x-ray? X-ray for-” Luke says but before he can continue I hang up on him.

“Are you ready?” The doctor asks.

“Yes.”

We walk into this room and I lie down on a machine and before I know the x-ray is done.

“We should have the results in a couple weeks, we will contact you as soon as possible. We will need you to fill out some paper work.”

“Sure thing.”

I fill them out and then I was free to leave. I go to my hotel and into my room and fall asleep as soon as I lie down on my bed.

When I wake up I have a million worry texts from Luke, I wouldn’t be surprised if there are actually a million.

As I’m reading some of them he starts to call, “Hi.”

“What the hell Ashley?”

“It’s nothing just leave it alone.”

“An x-ray isn’t anything? Tell me what’s going on.”

“If you care about me you would let it go.”

“If you cared about me you would tell me what’s happening.”

“I don’t know Luke!”

“Is that just a lie too because with you, you can never be sure.”

“Well even if I did know anything you just lost any chance of me telling you.”

“You lie all the time, about your past, about how you are, and about what’s happening. I don’t know when I can trust you.”

“Do you tell me every detail of your life? No I didn’t think so.”

“I’ll talk to you later.”

“Oh I’m sorry I called.”

“I called to see how you were.”

“I’m pissed off. There, happy?” I say and then hang up.

Two fights in two weeks, we make a great couple…

I hear my phone start ringing, he can’t seriously be calling. I look at who it is and it’s Ashton.

“If you’re calling to defend Luke then I’m hanging up.”

“That’s not why I’m calling.”

“Then what? You’re calling to ask what’s wrong to aren’t you?”

“No I’m just calling to see if you need to talk.”

“Why on earth would I need to talk with you?”

“Are you really asking me that?”

“Yes. Ugh, Luke just sometimes makes me so mad and I’m use to handling my emotions and for some reason right now I can’t.”

“That’s because you suck.”

“Ashton, you’re an asshole.”

“Luke is feeling the same way as you.”

“Good.”

“Just wait a day or so and you guys will be good again just like last time.”

“Yeah, yeah.”

Ashton and I continue talking for another hour until he has to go and start getting ready so his performance and I go back to sleep. I hate being so tired!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

304 9 18
{Sequel to Young Love} Julia is asked to go on tour with her friends, happening to be the boys of 5sos! She's psyched to go on tour with her favorit...
5K 104 12
The 5sos manager, Adam, hired Lilly Bryce, an amazing dancer, to teach the members of 5 seconds of summer how to dance. She becomes friends with eve...
978K 25.8K 44
|COMPLETED| "People sometimes don't realize that love is love, and no one can stop it." Meet Briana, all her life she's been protected by...
3.6K 199 34
Addison Ramsey was just a normal girl. But she wanted to be a rockstar. When she was asked to be the opening act for 5 Seconds of Summer, her entire...