Don't Worry

A week passes and the boys have started their tour. Today is the day of my audition. The past week I’ve been having bad headaches and today is one of the worst ones I’ve had yet. I have to go to this audition though.

I go in and read the lines I need to. They say that I have the role and want me to meet the other star.

“I’m Victoria, nice to meet you.”

“I’m Ashley, well you can call me Lee or Ash or whatever,”

“Okay, I’ve seen a few sneak peeks of the movie. Good work, I look forward to working with you.”

“I can’t believe I’m in a movie with you.”

“You’ve seen my work?”

“Yeah a lot of it, you’re amazing.”

“Thanks.”

My headache get’s worse and I head to the bathroom on my way there my head gets light and everything goes black.

I wake up, look around and see that I’m in a hospital. Someone walks into my room and I look at who it is, Victoria.

“Are you alright?”

“Yeah what am I doing in here?”

“You just passed out so I called the ambulance. You’ve been out of it so a few hours.”

I doctor walks into the room, “We are going to have to talk to Ashley alone.”

“Alright, I see you later Lee,” Victoria says then leaves the room.

The doctor closes the door, “How are you feeling Ashley?”

“Good, I have a little headache.” I tell him.

“Have you had a headache for more then one day or is it just now?”

“A week or so.”

“Small or sharp pain.”

“Sharp.”

“Have you had any other symptoms?”

“Um, A few times I’ve had trouble seeing but I’m sure it’s just all from lack of sleep.”

“Would you mind if we were to take an x-ray?”

“Is it serious?”

“I’m not sure, right now I’m guessing no but it’s best to make sure.”

“Alright, when will this happen?”

“We can have it ready in about an hour.”

“Thanks.”

He leaves the room and I look around for my phone, it’s on a little table beside me. I have a few text, some from Luke and a couple from Ashton, he has been so much nicer lately. I also have a missed Facetime from Luke. I call Facetime him back, it doesn’t take long for him to answer.

“Hey babe.”

“Hey.”

“You look tired. Wait a minute, why are you in the hospital?”

“It’s nothing don’t worry about it.”

“You are in the hospital, people don’t go there for nothing.”

“Just lack of sleep. How’s the tour going?”

“Great, I wish you were here. They boys say hi.”

“Hi guys.”

“Did you get the role?”

“Yeah I did but I don’t know if I will keep it.” I tell him.