3/4

We all went home at the end of the day and I went to bed.

I wake up the next morning, eat, and then have a shower. I put on black pants and a black shirt that says 'Born to rock' on it. I throw my hair up into a high ponytail and sit down to watch TV.

I hear my phone go off so I walk to my room and get it, "Hello."

"Hey sis it's me."

"Oh, this should be great." I say rolling my eyes even though she can't see me.

"It's not about mom."

"Then what's it about?" I ask.

"I have this friend and this friend didn't have a place to stay so I may have told this friend you she can stay with you until she finds her own place to live."

"You what? You can't make plans and let people stay here without my permission I pay most of this rent."

"Yes I know but she's going to pay and everything you'll love her. Her name is Laura and she's from Canada." I hear something in the background and before I could say anything he quickly says, "Sorry mom wants me, bye!" Then she hangs up.

I go around my house and take some things into my room that Laura whoever she is won't see. I close and lock my room door and then start watching TV again. I can't believe Becky would do that.

There's knock on the door and I go get it. A girl stands before me with brown shoulder length hair. She is wearing a Green Day shirt and really short shorts. "You must be the friend."

"Um, yeah, hi, sorry."

"Come in." I say holding my arm out to my little home.

"I should only be here for a couple days and I talked to your sister and I hope that's okay with you." She says walking into the living room.

"Yeah, when did you meet my sister exactly?" I can't help but ask.

"She came to Canada for a few months last year and we became friends and have been in contact with each other since. You must be Ashley." She says holding out her arm for me to shake it.

I take a hold of it and shake, "Hi."

She puts her stuff in Becky's room. "The only rule here is don't go into my room." I say then leave to my room.

"Wait I was wondering if you knew where the set is for Don't Stop?"

"The Five Seconds of Summer movie?"

"Yeah, that's the one."

"I'm in that movie."

"Oh my gosh you're Ashley. You've met 5 Seconds of Summer! What are they like in person?" She asks excitedly.

"Guessing you're a fan. Why do you want to go to the set?" I ask.

"I have to decorate one of the scenes of a wedding type thing."

"I could bring you to set." I say then grab my sunglasses off of the coffee table and then put on my black sneakers.

"Thanks."

We arrive and they are shooting a few close up shoots of each of the guys from the very beginning of the movie. It's going to look so cool once it's done.

"Make sure you're quiet while the camera is going."

"It's five seconds of summer in flesh," she says quietly.

"Everyone take a lunch break" The director calls and I walk closer to the set so the guys spot me.

"Hey what are you doing here today?" Luke asks.