Photo Shoot

“You made it right one time we almost had to start calling you, way to look professional.” Ally, the director says as I enter the photo shoot.

“There was a lot of traffic.” I tell her.

“I don’t want excuses, now go find your makeup person and get ready.” She says then walks away.

“Ah Ashley there you are, I’m here to do your hair and makeup. Come with me.” A girl says and then I follow her to an area where Lois and Emma are both getting their hair and makeup done.

In about an hour and so the girl says she’s done. I look in the mirror and she waved my hair a bit and applied a light amount of makeup. It also looks like she did my nails golden.

“This way to your outfits.” A man says getting me.

I walk into a room with a bunch of rack full of clothes. The man walks me to a small rack with three outfits on it. The first one is a red crop top, fuzzy, long sleeved sweater, along with blue shorts with a white bow around the waist. The design on it looks like snow and reindeers. It’s cute. With it are rings.

The next is a sleeveless dress, the top is white and the bottom is pink. This one again has rings with it. It’s again cute but I like the first one better.

The third one is a black sleeveless crop top with a black skirt, it comes with a necklace, earrings, and a beaded bracelet.

I take the first one and go get changed. Once I have it one I wait for the camera. As I get there the boys are walking out a door.

“Ah you must be Ashley, you are a true beauty.” A guy with a camera says with a French accent. “Come, come. I want you to just stand and smile. You smile gives off the whole story.”

I go stand on an ‘X’ and smile at the camera. “Beautiful! Beautiful! Perfect! You are like a cat catching a butterfly!” I can’t help but laugh and he takes a picture of me laughing. “Wait!” He yells and I get serious. “We are done, next outfit darling.” He says and I walk off.

I get into the second outfit and go back to the photographer. “Ah, that dress just calls out your name. ASHLEY!” He yells extremely loud. “Now place, do the same thing as last time but pose!” I do what he asks and he takes a lot of photos. “Time for the last outfit.” He says.

I get into the very last one and go back to him and he gasps. “Take this camera.” He says handing the one in his hand to someone around him. He goes in a circle around me. “This may be the best thing I’ve ever seen in my life! Let’s do this before it losses it’s touch.” He says then grabs his camera back and I stand and pose again.

“Excellent, now who’s next? Emma!” I hear him yell as I leave the room.

I get to the other room change back into my clothes and go into the bathroom to wipe off the makeup.

I walk out of the bathroom and go to the photo set and watch Emma’s photos. She looks incredible! I haven’t seen her that much because I don’t have any scenes with her until almost the very end. She is wearing a black dress with a see through black shall. She is wearing lace like high heels. Her hair is puffed up and she is wearing darker makeup. She is sitting on a giant grey block with her one foot on another smaller one.

“Fabulous!” The camera man yells. “Now the next outfit.”

She leaves for almost twenty minutes and comes back looking completely different. She is now wearing black high heels, a long silk looking material dress, a fluffy black scarf, a necklace, lighter makeup, and her hair in a bun.

The carry a therapy looking chair onto the set and Emma lies on it. “Beautiful baby, absolutely perfect!” After a lot of pictures on this outfit he yells, “Perfect done!”

“I thought we each had three outfit.” I say.

“You missed the first one darling but it was gorgeous.” He says. “Now Lois!”

Why did I go first if I was the last here and everyone else was probably ready before me?

“Hey.” I hear from behind me.

I turn around and it’s Luke, “Hey, how was your shoot?” I ask.

“Good, I heard you look amazing.”

“From who?”

“I heard the Pablo yelling it.”

“His name is Pablo?” I ask then burst out laughing. “Anyway if you think I looked good you should have seen Emma.” I tell him.

“I did, but I think you were probably prettier.”

“She’s a pro a this.”

“She’s been an actress since she was eight, I think.” He tells me.

“Wow.”

I turn back around hearing Lois coming in. She’s wearing a beautiful dress I can’t even explain it, it’s a sleeveless dress, the top half a redish purple and the bottom white. She has a necklace with a crystal hanging off of it and a bracelet and a shoulder plate.

“She looks like a warrior.”

“That’s what she is in the movie.” Luke says.

“So why is everyone dressed like their character except me?”

“My band wasn’t either. Do you want to go have lunch?”

“I just had breakfast almost two hours ago.”

“It’s two o’clock.”

“What? No I swear it was twelve.”

“Yeah two hours ago. So is that a yes?”

“I guess so.”

“By the way going out for lunch is really eating the food they have here.”

I chuckle, “That’s alright.”

We walk out of the room into a kitchen little area with food and refreshments.

I grab a sandwich and take a bite. “So where are the other guys?” I ask.

“Calum, probably drooling over Lois, Michael, probably calling Laura, and no one knows what’s up with Ashton lately.”

“So the dates went good last night all around?”

“Sounds that way.”

“That’s good.”

We finish up the day at the photo shoot and then go home.

The next few days I’m busy on set a lot being filmed. About a week later from the photo shoot the Entertainment Weekly magazine comes out and we all get a copy.

The cover is of all of us, then the next page is of 5 Seconds of summer, Luke looks really hot in the photo, just saying.

The next page is Emma rocking it in the second outfit I saw her in so I guess her last one.

I then turn the page and it’s me! It’s one of the pictures from when I was laughing in the first outfit, my favourite. I don’t look that bad if I do say so myself.

The page after is Lois in the warrior outfit I saw her in.

Lastly, Ally. I didn’t even know she was going to be in the magazine, but she looks really nice.

I bring it home and pin it on my pinning bored in my room. I never thought this would actually ever happen, but I’m so glad it did.