Concert

A month passes, Defenders already almost has the first season done it has been going really well. My head on the other hand isn’t.

Ashton was right and Luke and I made up the next day but our fights have been becoming more frequent, thankfully Ashton is always there for me.

I finally get a call from the hospital about my x-ray. They ask me to come into the hospital to show me the results as well.

I enter the room and wait for a doctor. “Hey Ashley, I’m glad you could make it.”

“Is it something bad?”

The doctor turns on a light showing my brain in different directions. “Do you see this?” He asks pointing to a little blob. I nod. “You have a shadow on your brain. We will need to do a closer x-ray to see exactly what it is. I can have an appointment for tomorrow.”

I can’t really say anything. I’m frozen.

The doctor leaves the room to get papers. I get up and look at the x-rays closer. The doctor comes back into the room, “If you don’t have anything happening today I just checked and we could get you in right now.”

I take a deep breath, “Let’s do it.”

They do the x-ray and then I’m good to go.

I go back to my hotel. I pass the counter and they call me back.

“There’s a gift here for you.” The lady named Diana says.

“Really?” I ask as she hands me a package. I grab the box and card, “Thanks.” I say and then head to the elevator. I open the card,

Can’t wait to see you in a month xoxo ~Luke

     P.S I hope you like the jewelry

I open the box and there is a ticket for their concert. I pick it up and underneath are three Tiffany blue boxes.

I open the first box and it’s a silver necklace with a key on it. There is a little card saying it’s a ‘Petals key pendant’. I close that box and open the second one. It’s a silver bracelet, the card said it’s an ‘Alternating Bracelet’. I open the final box and in it is a silver ring. ‘Hammered Ring’ the card says they are all beautiful.

I put them all back into the box and take out my phone. I finally get to my floor and go to my room.

I enter my room and call Luke.

“Hi.” I forgot him and I were in a fight still.

“Hey.”

“What’s up?”

“I got something today, and it’s the best thing ever.”

“And what’s that?”

“A four beautiful gifts, a ticket, a ring, a necklace, and a bracelet.”

“You got them?”

“Yes they are amazing thank you so much.”

“No problem.”

“This must have cost you a fortune.”

“And you’re worth every penny spent. You don’t have to come to the concert if you don’t want too.”

“I’ll be there,” I say looking at the ticket, “Apparently front and center too.”

“I wanted to be able to see you.”