Award Show

A couple months pass and Ashton and I are doing great. We do have a fight here or there but it’s a lot better then what it was when I was with Luke.

Our movie is still in theaters everywhere and an award show is coming up soon and I was informed that won the award for ‘Best New Action Star’ and the movie itself has won many.

The TV show I’m in is getting another season that we start filming in a month.

~~~

I wake up from my ring tone, just from it I know that it’s Ashton, “You asshole, you woke me up.”

“Just come unlock your so I can bring you your breakfast.”

“Hmm, I don’t know if I really want to.”

“Oh who’s being the ass hole now?”

“Shut up Asston.”

“Fine Assley new get the door before I kick the shit out of it and it breaks down.” Yeah that’s our nicknames for one another. Most couples have cute ones but these are our.

“Okay, okay I’m coming.” I say and then hang up.

“I open the door and he’s standing before me in a tux that makes him look hot as ever. Well other then sweaty-just-finished-a-show-Ashton.

“Do I smell bacon?” I ask and then he hands me a container of bacon. “You’re the best.” I say and then go to my table and start eating.

“You ready to accept your reward?” He asks taking a seat.

“Yeah I’m excited, I even made a small speech to say for it.”

“Can I hear it?”

“Yes the same time as everyone else.”

“Well we have to be there for the red carpet at four. Since it’s twelve we have four hours till then and I’m guessing it will take you at least an hour to get ready, so really we have three.”

“Not my fault you made me stay up and watch a marathon of movies last night till two in the morning.”

“What do you want to do until then?” I shrug and finish my bacon.

We end up playing different bored games because why not.

At three I have a shower and get dressed in a navy blue long v-neck dress with black high heels and my black purse.

We go to the red carpet and there are cameras everywhere. This is the first big thing I’m going to with other famous people. It’s amazing.

I go in and take my seat next to Ashton and on the other side of me is Lois, “I can’t believe we are at a real award show. I’ve been watching these things since I was young and now here we are.” She says excitedly.

“It’s crazy.” I say back.

The show starts and many people get awards and then I hear the name of the award I know I’ve won, “Best New Action Star goes to, Ashley Kat.” Everyone claps and I make my way up to accept the award.

“Thank you everyone. If it wasn’t for you I never would have gotten my first award. It’s crazy accepting an award like this in front of people so famous like Emma Watson and Tom Cruise. A lot of things have gotten me here to this moment, but the movie ‘Don’t Stop was really the movie that changed my life. Thank you so much.” I say and then walk off stage then find my way back to my seat.

“Your speech was good, you practiced it a lot didn’t you?” Ashton asks quietly.

“Shut up and pay attention the movies award should be soon.” I did practice it a lot but I’m getting use to talking to people more famous then me and making speeches.

After a few more awards our movie wins three awards and we all go up and each say a small thank you. We each get a little award for each of the ones we won.

We take a photo of us all holding our awards together.

After the award show there is a party but I’m not sure if I want to go. There would be so many big famous people there. I’m getting use to talking to them but not a lot of them at once.

“Are you coming to the party?” Emma asks me.

“I’m not sure there are a lot of big famous people there.” I tell her.

“When are you going to open your eyes? You are a big famous person now. Throughout the night I’ve heard so many people want to meet you. People I know that wanted me to help them meet you. You are a star now you belong in the party.” She tells me.

“People want to meet me? I’ve only been in one movie and one season of a show.”

“Shows how good you are. People have to work so hard to get to where you are but you got there so easily. Your first movie made you great, accept it.”

“Thanks.”

“No problem, so does this mean I will see you there?” She asks.

“There is a very strong possibility of that.”

“That’s great. See you.” She says and goes off to talk to other people.

I turn around and I see Calum and Lois together. “Hey.”

“Hey.” I say walking to them.

“So how was accepting your first award?” Calum asks.

“Something I could definitely get use to.”

“This was the best night of my night.” Lois says, “I still can’t believe I am here.”

“I have a feeling you will be here a lot more times in the future.” Calum says.

“Did I tell you? I’m staring in a new Wonder Woman movie.” Lois tells me.

“Congratulation!” I say and then hug her, “I know you’ll do great.”

“We would love to stay and chat but our ride is here, don’t be a stranger now.” Calum says and then walks away. As they walk Lois turns around and waves bye so I wave back.

I look around for Ashton but can’t find him, in the mean time I met Adam Sandler and Jennifer Lawrence. 

About an hour after the show a lot of people are already at the party, maybe that’s where Ashton is. I start to walk to the limo we took to get here, he probably got a ride with someone else.

I get to the limo and get out my phone to text him but I hear his voice and look up. He is on the other side of the limo with flowers. “Sorry it took me so long.” He says.

“They are beautiful.” I say as he comes over and hands them to me, they are different color roses.

“Beautiful flowers for a beautiful girl.” He says opening the door.

“Thank you.”

He gets in after me, “So are we going to the after party?” He asks.

“If you want to go.”

“How about we go for an hour?”

“Alright sounds good but I’m going to need somewhere to put my flowers so they don’t die.” I tell him placing them on a seat.

“Didn’t really think that one through, they will be fine. Driver, to the party.”

“Yes sir.” The driver says and starts driving.

We get there and the place it huge and there are so many people here. We eat and have a little to drink and dance and have fun.

After more then just an hour I go home but I get a taxi since Ashton wants to stay. He was going to come with me to be kind but I didn’t want to be the party pooper.

I get home and hear a beeping saying I have a voice mail on my old phone. I grab it off of my dresser in my room and play it on my way to the bathroom, “Hey Lee, I know we aren’t in the best terms but I heard you won an award so I’m on my way to see you. I hope you’re still not mad at me and we are good again because I really miss you. See you tomorrow bye.”