Voltron Legendary Defender Bo...

By Hunter_Annix967

Hey guys! This will work like scenarios to create a story. Requests are ALWAYS open so please don't be shy to... More

~How you guys met~
***CHRISTMAST SPECIAL!!***
~ Getting to know each other~
~Realising that he likes you~
~Going on first your date~
~Him asking to be in a relationship~
~Trying to act normal with other people~
~Talking about now~
~ The first sign of trouble~
~ Something 'bad' happens ~
~ Going to the gym together ~
~ Cuddling and kisses ~
~ Meeting the family ~
~ Someone doubts your relationship ~
~ Tickle fight ~
~ He gets jealous ~
~ Making nicknames for each other ~
~ Getting caught making out ~
~ Something really bad happens ~
~ The slip-up ~
~ First fight ~
~ Spending the day alone ~
~ Resolving differences ~
~ Asking to move in with them ~
~ Your new abode ~
~Your bloody period happens~
~ He gets sick ~
~ Getting a nightmare~
~ He catches you goofing around ~
~ Discovering the Dark Secret (Voltron) ~
~ You cook dinner ~
~ He leaves for a mission/ Being home alone ~
~ He misses you on a mission ~
|Hunk x reader| D A N C E W I T H M E [10K special]
~ Him coming home from a mission ~
~Getting a pet~
~ Getting annoyed at neighbours ~
~ Waking up in weird positions ~
|Lance x reader| YOUR GENTLEMAN [15K Special]
~ Experiencing flooding ~
~ Second fight ~
~ I'm sorry ~
|Matt x reader| M Y L U L L A B Y [20k SPECIAL]
~ Helping you remember ~
~ "I just can't remember" ~
| WHAT'S UP FAM?!?!?|
~ Talking to your pet ~
|Shiro x reader| C H E A T O R R E F E R E N C E? [25K Special]
~ Going to Karaoke ~
~ Going Karaoke part 2 ~
|Keith x reader| T H A N K Y O U [30K Special]
*** Break time special ***
***CHRISTMAS SPECIAL***
~ Out of the pan, into the fire ~
~ Stakes at high ~
~ The break in ~
| I has been tagged... |
~ New Year's Eve ~
|Coran x reader| M Y L A D Y [35K Special] |
~ New Year's celebration ~
~ Dressing into his old clothes ~
| Paladin and Author | Embracing their element [40K Special]
~ Having odd miscommunications ~
~ You help him get to bed ~
~ Cute Marriage Thoughts ~
|Lotor x reader| I'M SORRY I LET YOU DOWN [45K Special]
~ Find sleep-deprived partner ~
~ April Fools Day Pranks ~
~ The blush challenge ~
~ Waxing each other ~
~ Comforting one another ~
60K Special | L E A V E M E A L O N E|

~ You and he babysit ~

1K 28 54
By Hunter_Annix967

Requested by: wonkyfellow

~~~~~~~~~~

I'm not too sure if you requested this, the requested thing was already there with the title so I am presuming that I forgot that you requested this after writing down that you requested it... Sorry if I got it wrong xD

~~~~~~~~~~

Quote of the day!

"There is no quote of lè  day :("

"Eh? I must fix it!!"

kidacyber9 and Hunter_Annix967

KEITH

"Are you sure this is a good idea?" Keith asked.

"Oh come on, this will be fun!" You grinned.

"But... I don't like kids," Keith muttered.

"Oh yeah? Is that what you're going to say when we have kids?" You asked.

"Wait what?" Keith stammered. You blushed when you realised what you could have implied.

"Nothing!" You exclaimed.

You and Keith stepped down the old stairs, keeping an eye on where you stepped on the wooden floorboards. Keith held a box while you held another. The family downstairs decided to have an adult's night and asked you and Keith to babysit their kids. You weren't too familiar with the family but knew that they had an adopted street cat and lived in room eleven. You were pretty sure that they named him Tabby.

Keith stayed behind you while you knocked on their door and waited patiently. The door opened with an African American woman with white hair. "Hello! I'm so glad you came! Come on, come in." The woman opened the door wider for you two to come in and closed the door gently.

"Kids! They're here!" The woman shouted. Two kids streamed inside, each with pure white hair. "Alfor! The babysitters are here!" She called out. A middle-aged man walked out with a book in his hand.

"Keith and (y/n)," he said.

"Yes sir," you answered.

"Thank you both for coming. I'll let you in on a few secrets to our kids before leaving you with them," Alfor said. You and Keith set down the boxes while Alfor showed you around the house. "We already showered the kids so all you'll have to do is give them dinner, send them to bed and make sure they stay in bed."

"That sounds easy enough," Keith said. You scoffed while Alfor gave you a knowing look.

"He's never babysat anyone has he?" Alfor asked.

"Nope," you laughed. Alfor chuckled and pointed out the bedrooms and bathroom in their cramped corridor and their safe which held some emergency supplies in case anything happened.

"We'll be back at nine so that you two won't get too tired," Alfor said, walking back to the front door.

"Okay, thank you!" You smiled.

"No, thank you," Alfor grinned.

And then... the chaos began.

The two kids were absolute masterminds. They played around with you, driving you and Keith crazy. The youngest tried taking his clothes off, wanting another bath while the other was whining about not being able to watch TV until their parents came back. Dinner wasn't too much of a challenge since their whining would open their mouths. It wasn't until two hours later that they two were willing to stay in their bedroom.

"Can we tell you a bedtime story?" The eldest asked.

"Tell me a bedtime story?" You laughed.

"Yeah!" He answered. You glanced at Keith who looked like he was about to pass out himself. You settled yourself on a bean bag and waited for him to conjure up his story.

"One day, there was a man and a woman who knew each other really well. But the girl didn't like the boy. He was really annoying but he really liked the girl a lot! So guess what he did?" The boy asked.

"What?" You asked.

"He kissed her!" He exclaimed. You gulped, wondering where this story came from. "Then end!" He giggled. The younger one was also in a fit of laughter which made you a little confused.

"Okay, now that the story is finished, you guys need to get to bed," you smiled, tapping the eldest on the nose.

"Okay (y/n)," he said. You turned to the other one who was still laughing. "Good night!"

"Good night!" You replied. You shut the lights off and closed the door gently behind you. Keith moved over to the couch where his body was more or less spread out. "Tired already hobo?" You asked.

"Princess, what are you talking about?" Keith asked. You sat next to him, wrapping your arms around his shoulders.

"You look tired," You said, kissing him on the cheek.

"I am tired," Keith sighed. You laughed, nuzzling your face on his shoulder.

"Guess what?" You asked.

"If you're going to say something that relates to kids I'm going to murder you in your sleep," Keith growled. You giggled.

"Nah, I was just going to say that I love you," you smiled. Keith looked over at you and kissed you on the forehead.

"I love you too," he whispered.

HUNK

"You did what?" You stood at the front door, exhausted from work, staring at Hunk as he innocently grinned behind a box full of baby chicks.

"What was I going to do? There was a cat about to eat them!" Hunk pouted. You sighed and walked up to the little chicks. There were six of them all chirping and scurrying around like they had someplace to be.

"Where did you find them?" You asked.

"It was placed in front of the restaurant and no one was able to find out why," Hunk answered.

"And... you brought them here..." You said.

"...Yes," Hunk replied.

You turned away and glanced toward Hunk who was still crouching over the box of chicks. Amazingly, and might I add, creepily, they all stared at you silent and waiting. You almost sweat at the anticipation and groaned.

"How long are we going to keep them here?" You asked.

"We're going to keep them!" Hunk pouted.

"NO! We don't have the right to use someone else's backyard for keeping chicks! Remember, we live in a granny flat," you said.

"But... What about your house?" Hunk asked. You tried to look serious and bent on getting rid of them but you knew that Hunk was thinking about the corner of your backyard where a temporary chicken coop could be set up. "We could get some profit back when we raise them," Hunk smiled.

"Okay fine, but if you start bringing stray cats and dogs, you're sleeping outside with them," You said.

"Deal!" Hunk grinned.

From then on, you two got to work. You called your parents and explained the situation. Both of them sighed and weren't that happy to hear that they were going to have some unexpected guests in their backyard. Hunk, however, was undeterred from the news and immediately started to look up materials, feed and other necessities for the chicks. You had to hand it to him, if there was anything Hunk was good at, it was finding food and a place to be lazy.

At the very end of the day, the chicks were out in your parent's backyard with a food, temporary shelter and some more or less happy hosts for the next month or so. Hunk flopped on the couch while you lay your head on his lap, enjoying his comfortableness.

"I think we're going to be great parents," Hunk smiled.

"Mmm, I'd like to hear you say that when you have boys. I've lived with three of them; they're not that fun," You said.

"Yeah but maybe," Hunk grinned. You laughed, knowing that he was making that ear to ear grin that made him look like the softest marshmallow on the planet.

"Okay, maybe," you smiled.

LANCE

"Are you ready to have some fun?" Lance smirked. You smirked back and played around with your backpack's strap.

"I'm ready," you answered. Lance grinned ear to ear and dragged you into the house, slamming the door behind you. Lance made you shrug off the backpack in Lance's bedroom and pulled you to the swimming pool. "Lance! Let me take my clothes off!" You protested.

"No way bae! This is better!" Lance replied. You yanked your hand away as you ran for the bathroom but Lance was having none of it. He grabbed your wrist and pulled you up bridal style and rushed to the outdoor swimming pool.

"Lance! I'm going to be wet!" You exclaimed.

"Well so am I!" Lance grinned.

You watched as the swimming pool started to come closer and closer until you felt yourself launch into the air. You let out a scream as Lance held onto your firmer. Everything was in slow motion until both of you were submerged in water. You paddled out of Lance's grip and swam to the surface. Lance was laughing as you thought about how lucky you were not wearing makeup today.

"See? Swimming is fun," Lance grinned.

"Goofball," you teased.

"Party pooper."

"Knock-knee."

"Spider-monkey." You rolled your eyes, knowing that Lance loved teasing you as a rock climber.

"So, do you want to stay here longer or do we want to be inside the house?" Lance asked.

"Hmm, we have the weekend to ourselves until your family gets back. So as the head house sitter, what do you think would be the best activity?" You asked.

"Swimming," Lance grinned. You dunked your face hallway and looked at Lance. He looked at you with a sceptic look. You quickly pushed your mouth out the water and squirted water in his face. Lance sputtered and splashed around as you laughed your head off. "Oh you're in such big trouble, come here!" Lance growled.

You tried to paddle away but Lance beat you before you were even close to the pool's edge. The only thing that Lance would always win against you was swimming. On land, he was a sailor waiting for his legs to come back but in the water, oh man, he was in his element.

You were dragged to the pool's step where you tried to escape again but the added weight of water weighed you down like ball and chain. Lance was used to this and softly tackled you. He playfully pinned you as he more or less straddled your hips. You started to worry and feel excited at what came next and only stared as Lance looked at you from above.

"Would you want a kiss or a chance to take your clothes off?" Lance smirked.

"A kiss will be fine," you said, rolling your eyes. Lance chuckled and lightly pecked your lips. You shivered as a few drops of water rolled off his hair onto your skin. You suddenly felt the absence of his lips as he lifted his head up and moved off your body.

"I said that I wouldn't push you to do anything that you weren't comfortable with," Lance smiled.

SHIRO

"IT'S SHIRO!!!" Michelle screamed. You laughed and looked towards the library's entrance. Shiro walked in with a bag full of goodies and a nervous smile on face. "Kiss her! Kiss her!" Michelle chanted.

Hush Michelle!" You whispered. "We're in a library." You looked at Michelle and placed a finger over your lips which she followed in sync. Harry, Stephan, Michael and Cara started to scramble into their reading circle as Shiro handed you the supplies.

"Are you sure about this?" Shiro asked.

"I think it should be okay. I've already asked the parents, if everything goes well we'll all have fun and no one will get hurt," You answered. Shiro gave you a worried look. You absolutely hated that look. He would raise his eyebrows, tilt his head downwards and fold his arms. "I'll be fine," You said.

"Tell me if you need anything," Shiro said firmly.

"I will," you replied. Shiro titled his head forward again while you sighed. "Shiro, I will let you know if I need a break or if I need your help."

"Please do," Shiro stepped forward and held you closely against his chest.

"KISS HER!" Michelle screamed.

"Michelle!" You hissed. Shiro snagged you while you were still hissing her name, covering your lips with his while Michelle screamed internally.

...

"H-Harry!" Shiro stammered. You and Shiro decided that five kids were a bit much for two adults so you purchased and borrowed some of those backpack leashes for the younger ones while the oldest was left walking off-leash. Shiro was handed over to Harry and Stephen while you had Cara and Michael. Michelle was more than happy to observe you two at a very close distance.

"I want to go on this ride!" Harry whined.

"No no! I want to go on the spaceship ride!" Stephan complained.

"No! I want to eat something!" Michael exclaimed.

"No," Cara pouted.

You and Shiro looked at each other for a second before formulating a plan. "Okay, how about Stephan and Harry go to the space ride with Shiro. I'll take Cara, Michael and Michelle to the café and we'll wait for you so that we can eat something," You said.

"I want to go with Uncle Shiro," Michelle said.

"Are you okay with that Shiro?" You asked.

"Uh, sure," Shiro answered.

"Thank you so much," You sighed.

"Don't worry Lil," Shiro smiled. "Come on! Who wants to go to space?" Shiro asked.

"ME!" Stephan exclaimed.

"Let's go to space with Uncle Shiro!" Michelle grinned. "He's like a space uncle, no wait! He's a Space Dad and (y/n) is like our mummy. Space Daddy and Space Mummy!"

MATT

"What do you mean you have all the L.I.O.N.S here?" You stammered. You stared at Matt's turned back as he sat on his desk, working on the maintenance of the L.I.O.N.S

"I mean we have all the L.I.O.N.S here," Matt said.

"W-wh- you're saying that we have the most powerful weapons on the planet right now while the other guys are doing what?" You asked.

"They're all with their girlfriends doing something," Matt answered. Your eye twitched has Pidge came in with her L.I.O.N. activated. She grinned ear to ear in her Paladin uniform and showed off her Bayard. "Pidge, when did you get here?" Matt asked.

"I just got here, what are you doing with all the L.I.O.N.S?" Pidge asked.

"That's just what I was asking," you said.

"I told you, Shiro, Keith, Lance and Hunk are all out with their girlfriends and their L.I.O.N.S were brought here for maintenance," Matt answered.

You and Pidge looked at each other and grinned evilly. You snatched Keith's L.I.O.N and handed it to Pidge who started imitating each and every one of the Paladins. "Hey, I'm Keith. I'm so emo and my girlfriend always has to make sure that my hair doesn't turn into a mane," Pidge said deeply.

"Do Lance!" You laughed. Pidge switched the L.I.O.N and started to run around the room as if she was using the L.I.O.N as a gauntlet.

"Pew pew! Get out of the way! Sniper Lance is here to save the day!" Pidge grinned, shinning her teeth to the audience. You fell on the bed laughing as Pidge changed to Hunk. "Hey! I'm Hunk, I'm the most caring marshmallow you'll ever meet but will never forgive you if you don't like my meals."

"Wait do Shiro," Matt said. Pidge grinned and got Shiro's L.I.O.N.

"Guys, I am the leader here but I'm also this weird mix of dad and space soldier. I left you guys for like almost two years but now I'm back with my girlfriend and kind of forgot how to use this thing, halp" Pidge said. Matt burst out into laughter while you stared at Pidge.

"He left you guys alone for almost a year?" You asked.

"It's kind of a long story," Matt and Pidge answered. You squinted your eyes and pursed your lips but shrugged.

"Am I going to get an explanation later?" You asked.

"Maybe," Pidge answered.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

256K 4.3K 70
Short stories of you and your favorite Voltron characters:) - Sorry for the crappy grammer, this was my first book I had written
213K 4.2K 45
Want to be in the world of Voltron? Have a crush on one of the characters? Are you Voltron trash? If you answered 'yes' to any of these questions, th...
1.8K 44 26
Some Voltron Character x Reader two and three shots. Hope you enjoy. Please comment and let me know if you are liking these stories and please click...
781K 14.9K 73
Preferences and Imagines/One-Shots for the Voltron characters. Includes Shiro, Lance, Keith, Hunk, and Pidge. This book is completed, so please don't...