SEVEN I S2G if U read this sh...

By rin_epub

It doesn't matter if you're dead or alive or something inbetween. We will find you. More

Author's Note :)
Then - 24 Seconds
Prologue - Chaos
1- Lucky Ass [Halfway Done]
3- Dead Vivas [Halfway Done]
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Prologue - PART TWO ... Undercover
Then: When The Night Wasn't Down
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Prologue - PART THREE ... City
Then: Stuck In What?
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
PART 2
19

2- The Big Eye [Halfway Done]

160 37 11
By rin_epub

I wake up just like how I did yesterday. The way everyone does. I try to stand up as I throw the blanket away feeling the cold wind on my skin. I feel like I wanna die... I don't even know why. A feeling of uselessness... Life being bullshit as it's no point in it. I look at my desk as I try to pull my T shirt down to avoid the cold. I move on and throw all the clothes down. The clothes that move from my desk to my bed and from my bed to my desk everyday because I never clean them up. I pick up my note book and figure out I haven't done my homework because I slept early yesterday. But I don't care. I never did. Teachers have already lost their hope on me. They know nothing will change even if I do my homework and study their stupid lessons.

I move down the dusty stair case. I'm used to all the rust and dust on the stairs. I slightly groan as the rusted wooden part of the stairs cut my finger. Our house is so old. The man who owned this house was a silly old redneck who had bought the house after he moved from the US to London without any reasons. He was so strange like. He insisted too much until we finally accepted to buy his house. He died the next week. Right the day after we officially owned the house. I look at the turquoise blue edges of the stairs. They barely have any color now.

I listen to the bacon and tomatoes sizzling in the frying pan. That makes me move down slower. I never liked bacon. It tastes devilish... I always threw my bacon away while my mom gobbled the whole thing in a split second. I go to the kitchen and open the fridge. Nothing eatable. At least for me. Tomatoes, tiny apples, yesterday's leftover... Cereal! I pick it and get some in my bowl but when I go back to stick to the fridge, I realize that we don't have milk. I put the bowl away and pick my backpack.

-"Bye Lola. You're LOL as fuck." I say. I always called my mom Lola. I mean it's her name but I barely call her mom.

-"Bye." She says and sticks to her delicious bacon.

I open the door listening to the annoying creak. I'm used to it. To every single thing about this old house. I look at the ass and tap it as i jump over the trash can as it falls down. I look at the grey skies. I mean Sky. It's grey. With no soul inside. It feels like it's dying. Makes me feel like my is tangled inside. makes me want to sit down and cry. I don't even know why. I forget about it as cold wind blows. I can feel it in my back. That reminds me of the movie Final Destination. Makes me look back but there's nothing. Just another normal wind. I continue walking. Until I reach school. I look at my watch. 20 minutes that passed life 7 seconds. I don't even know why seven seconds.

Noises get louder as I enter. Everything's just the same. Josh and Jacob running after juniors, the twins talking about happy stuff, Scarlet training, Pitt talking with the other girls, people studying, doing their homework, eating... I DON'T KNOW. They are doing things and I don't care. Life happens all over again everyday. Nothing changes until we die and it's all over. I don't know if anything happens later. No one has ever told me anything about it and I think that means everything will be over... People don't talk about emptiness. They talk about stuff that actually exist. I never even go to the church on Sundays.

I sit down on a bench because I'm too lazy to go talk to Scarlet looking at the kids. Wind blows again. I look at my shoes. Black converse. They're old. I've been always obsessed with my shoes. Specially converse. I look at my torn apart left shoe. Mom always nagged about that making me go buy a new pair of shoes. Anything but not converse. I never accepted.

I spot Mr. Foster. he's our Biology teacher. Surprisingly he's not a nerd and doesn't put fake glasses on. Our Math teacher does. She always puts fake glasses to show how literate she is but one day we figured out that they're fake. Mr. Foster is a charming man... Kind of young. Every Friday we talk about how sexy he is after school. He's always happy with a huge silly smile on his face but today he seemed to be worried about something. he entered the school.

-"Helluuu Mr. Foster." I say.

-"Hello Kasey." he says and moves faster. I see him go the the principal's office. That surprises me because he always had problems with that bastard. I think because principal Hill is jealous about him being sexy. I feel like I need to know what he's worried about.

I stand up to do something because I'm awfully bored. I see Sean holding a portable Ethernet modem and his iPad.

-"Hey Sean what's going on?" I ask.

-"Not your division. It's not important." he said touching his red forehead and continued typing. Everyone are kind of stressed out today... Maybe because life is getting stupider every day.

-"hey Sean wait. I believe you." I say looking at the screen.

-"No!!! That's not possible! It can't be happening." Sean yells.

-"OK OK chill out man. We'll just ask the hot Foster." He shrugs his shoulders and leaves while biting his lips.

My brain is fluttering in my skull. Foster, Sean... The Sky... But as Sean said it's not my division so I just try to forget about it.

Biology...

We enter the lab as the bell rings. Foster was hot but that doesn't mean that he's not a "Super duper on-time strict little bitch" and he wouldn't give you your complete mark if you don't take special clothes for the lab.

-"Mr. Foster?" Sean says as soon as he enters the lab.

-"Is there anything wrong Sean?"

-"Yes. That's so important but you may laugh at me."

-"Questions are meant to be. Go on." He says.

-"Hmm... Would humans be able to revive after dying?"

All of the students started laughing their ass off. including me. Well he was practically asking if zombies existed. They didn't obviously. movies and comic books gave us reasons that they were logical but illogical at the same time... But according to life itself it was bullshit. Humans getting out of their graves, eating people's brains and then world domination? nonsense.

-"Sean why would you ask that? It's not April fools day." He said with a fake smile.

-"Never mind. Um... because-" He says but Drake stops him.

-"You've been watching The Walking Dead too much lately." Drake says. People stop laughing except Pitt's minions who start laughing even louder and nastier.

- "Mr. Pitt Drake you might need to take a break!" Foster says.

-"I didn't know you were a poet too Mr Foster!" he says sneering.

-"Sean I need to talk to you after class." He says but he's not angry. he's stressed.

-"Why would he ask that?" I ask Scarlet quietly.

-"Because he's been watching The Walking Dead lately." She says and grins.

-"STOP acting like that bitch." I say and roll my eyes.

Foster seemed strange. But maybe strange isn't the proper word. he was scared.

I get deeper in my thoughts. But I turn alive as I hear the bell ring. It's one of the most reviving things that has ever existed in the whole cosmos. When you're asleep it wakes you up. It makes you alive when you're stuck between life and dead in Math's period.

-"Hey Scar mind going to the eye with me today?" I say.

-"It's Friday so hell yeah!" she says while getting her fist ready for our special fist bump.

-"Hey I think I'll take the bus I don't feel like walking." I say.

-"School bus won't let you in."

-"Not school bus." I say.

-"Hey that's only 15 minutes." She says pointing at the eye.

-"I know. I say and walk towards the bus station."

We enter the bus. I feel the wind again. It stops as the entry closes. I start looking at people. It starts raining. Water starts dropping on the window. The sound seems like music.

-"KASEY! Kasey!"

-"What? Oh sorry." I say.

-"We're here." She says and looks at the bus driver. He seems to be fighting with a man. The proper word is a trouble maker teenager. He seems to be angry because the driver is asking him for tickets.

-"He seems familiar." I say looking at the boy.

-"No you're wrong." She says pulling me towards the exit.

We reach the place. The twins are already there. Plus Josh and his boy. I notice Pitt and Lea.

-"Hey Kasey! Scar! We got you popcorn." The twins say and pass us the pop corn. I take it. I notice Lea staring at me. Jealous as always. She seems to be done with her own pop corn.

-"Fuck off! I can't stand you there! Just come eat mine or get the hell out of here." I say and pass my pop corn.

I look at the eye. The lights are shining bright like always. Radiating the feeling of joy all over the city. London would be nothing without it's eye.

Then I look at the guys. They were all happy. Even those bitches. We were all friends after all. That makes me smile. Then I notice that Sean is not there.

-" Where's the zom-guy?"

-"He didn't come."

-"Did he inform you?

-"No."

-"Hey but he wanted to come! he told me that it's his first time! he was so excited!" I say.

-"We called but he didn't reply."

-"Come on! Aren't you even worried?" I say.

-"Oh maybe we should be! Cause the zombies have eaten him!" Pitt says.

-"Who did even ask you to come?" I say.

-"Pitt Drake invited himself!" He says.

I roll my eyes and look at the eye. Maybe the zombies did kill him.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

242 40 40
I was born into the darkness, doesn't mean I can't fight for the light.
31.7K 1.1K 19
Chan werewolf/vampire FF You have to act like you hate me. Our life depends on it.
1.2K 66 57
What if you could actually be somebody.
284 39 16
I am dead inside but I just ignore it all, until something happens. I met someone and now I need to fight with my inner demons... and discover myself.