We Are To Be (UNDER HEAVY EDI...

By Kiall_Kash

Hell breaks loose. Tears fall. Throats burn. Music plays. Cover by : @lalasworlds More

We Are To Be (sequel to WUTB)
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
4 years!
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Important AN!
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
We Be Fabuloussssssss!
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41 : The Wedding
Epilouge

Chapter 3

164 13 5
By Kiall_Kash

So, last chapter...

Yeah, so this chapter...

I dunno...

enjoy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:-{) mustache!

@_@_@_@_@_@_@_@_@_@_@_@_@_@_@_@_@_@_@_@_@_

Harry's POV

I mouthed to Kate and she instantly relaxed. Liam was sitting on the edge of his seat clutching a bag of popcorn to him. Poor Li.

Liam's POV

I am so nervous! I dont know why, but I am! I keep cheering in my head so I dont loose my cool.....

Kate's POV

With the boys here, I feel more pressure on me. I looked into the arena and teams were at little stations having prep talks. We were at ours and the people started talking. "Ok folks! Welcome to the anual compitition of skate boarding!" roaring of excitement ran through the crowd. "And as normal, the beginning of this is always long, so lets begin! May I please have the Animals on stage for an interview?" Dominics team. Barf. "So we hear that you are all very talented."

"You can say thay again Thomas!" Dominic joked.

"Haha, well some past has come back to you ay?"

"Just the fact that my crush is getting married to a famous person, it hurts I'm not going to lie." wut-

"Katelyn Payne?"

"Yeah, her." I looked at him disgusted and then over to Harry who had the same look.

"Well, I guess today will settle all of that right?"

"I dont know man. I dont know."

"Well, give a round of applause for the Animals!" I looked down and clenched the edge of our station as they walked by.

***

Time went on and they finally got to us. "The Dragons!" I smiled and walked up with the crew. The crowd was very lively. No sarcasm. "So Katelyn, what is it like being crew leader?"

"Well, its definitely changed the impact and all. When Dominic left we all were very pleased. He never taught us a thing so I guess today we will see who the real champs are." I smirked over at Dominic whos mouth was dropped.

"And the wedding with Harry?"

"Oh, that wont be on for a while. He has tour, I have skating compititions. We are just going to have to wait until the time comes." I smiled at Harry and in return got a few smiles.

"Wait, is he here?" I stopped and asked them for permission with a glance. Liam nodded giving me the ok.

"Yeah, he is." the audience was screaming at this point.

"Well, we wish you luck today! The Dragons everybody!" I smiled and we headed back to our little station area. Malory came up to me and stopped me.

"Goodluck Kate. See you out there." she walked off and I was confused. I shook it off as it was time for Willow to come out.

"I need Breeze, Lizard, Macho, and Greg to the rink." the announcer said.

"Goodluck Breeze!" we yelled in unison. She smiled back at us and did us proud.

***

After the whole team had gone, it was my turn. "I need Boss, Lion, Mega, and John to the rink." I knuckle punched with Skyfall and Zuski as I left jogging to my section. One glance at the boys and I was ready.

I was last to show my ollie. And may I say, the others did preety well. I slid my foot across the sement and took off at the stairs. I jumped the steps and landed perfectly. I stopped and hit my board with my foot catching it in mid air. I smiled and threw my hands in the air as the crowd cheered on.

Next was the back flip. ok.

Once again, I slid my foot against the concrete and up the ramp flipping backwards landig at a perfect angle. I smirked at Dominic who looked slightly worried.

***

"The winner for the beginner part is..... Breeze from The Dragons!" I smiled widely and congratulated her pushing her to the stage as she took her trophy.

"Well, I want to thank my best friend and my crew leader, Boss. Thanks so much!" she smiled at me and came back woth the trophy.

"Now, for the middle more part winner is .... Cheetah from The Animals!" I nodded and still congratulated Chichi and Draco on their progress.

"The winner for the elite competitors is... BJ from The Dragons! One more win for them and they go to nationals!" I started shaking, I was the only competitor on my team left. I took hold of everyones hand as they announced the next winner.

"And our final winner from the crew leaders is.... Boss from The Dragons! Folks, they have made history! The first team in ages to have their leader win a really high prize. She landed all 10s from the judges. No one in our history has ever done that! Round of a plause everyone!" I blushed extremely as I walked up to the stage, crowd roaring, people clapping, and smiles surrounding me. "Please, take a stand." I walked up to the microphone with my trophy and spoke.

"Wow, um, I really have no clue what to say. Um, I guess I'll start with thank you for this award and I want to thank my team for being the best they could out there today. Im proud of all of you and I hope you know that. I want to also thank The Animals for boosting my adrenaline yesterday. Sorry about that Dominic... Anyways, I lastly want to say thanks to my family for encouraging me the whole way through. And for especially surprising me with being here today. Thanks." I climbed off stage and jogged to my station. We stood there and suddenly screa ed in excitement!

"We're going to Nationals!" Brook cheered along. She kissed Lance and 'awes' filled the arena. Everyone on the team looked at me for some un godly reason.

"Do I have something on my face?" they chuckled and I felt hands lift me into the air. "Put me down Styles!" I laughed as he spun me around.

"You did great, just like I said." he kissed my lips and turned me to Liam.

"LIAM!"

"KATE!" he mimicked hugging me.

"Hey! Where's my hug!?" Niall pouted.

"Right here," I laughed pulling him into a hug. He pulled away quickly and ALL of them stood there looking at me. Someone coughed behind me amd I turned around to see several people.

"Katelyn, we are intrigued by your work today." No way! LeBron James is speaking to me! (AN american basketball player)

"T-Thanks." I stuttered shaking his hand. This man towers over me. Its scary.

"We want to sign your team to preform at our game in two weeks, if thats cool with you." he smiled. I turned around and jaws were dropped to the floor and they nodded. I then glanced at the boys who weren't so happy.

"Hold on one sec." I moved to them and they looked up. "Guys I-"

"No, its fine Katelyn. Do what you want. You're old enough to make your own decisions. Go ahead." Liam sighed embracing me in a hug.

"But I-" damn these boys and cutting people off!

"Kate, its fine. We wont be mad. Just go." Harry smirked.

"Seriously I-"

"Just go, we'll be fine if we dont see you for two more weeks. Totally fine" Louis dramafied it.

"Would you listen to me?" they perked up. "Im quiting skating. I cant keep ditching you all like this. Its final." they were about to speak again but I stopped them. "Liam, you know I love skating, and I will probably still do it, but I need time. Maybe I'll go back. I dont know. I told the team that we were to stay The Dragons. I guess one member is not apart of it anymore. And don't try to stop me." I walked over to LeBron and spoke. "Mr. James, I would love to preform and all, but I cant. I cant treat my family like this. you'll have to ask BJ. Shes in charge now." I walked over to them and I was stared at.

"Well?" Brook asked excitedly.

"I'm not doing it. Brook, I promote you to leader. I'm quiting. But I may be back, just not as leader. Bye guys."

"Wait Boss!" I turned around and was met by all their faces. "We thought this might happen, so we made something for you." they handed me a gold plaque that said 'Boss #1'. I smiled and gave them a group hug then walking away.

"What about Nationals?" I over heard them say to each other. I took in a deep breath and spoke.

"Only this time. I promise I wont let you guys down." I smiled at them. They squished me into a hug suffocating me.

"Yay! No pressure on me!" Brook laughed. I smiled and looked over at Dominic.

"I'll be right back." I walked over to him and stood there. "Well?"

"Look, I can explai-"

"I'm ready to g- oh, hey Kate." Malory stumbled.

"Hey."

"I'll be over there." she pointed to their crew and she left.

"Katelyn, I'm sorry. But its true. I really do like you. I know your getting married, but please. Forgive me." he pleaded. I looked into the crowd who was leaving. I held my jacket in my arms shifting my weight to my other leg then speaking.

"I forgive you, but on one condition. You dont come between me and Harry and we'll be fine." he nodded and hugged me. He HUGGED me! Uhn

"Thank you Katelyn!"

"Call me Kate. Everyone does. See ya." I turned around and went back to the station putting my hand in the middle. "Dragons on three." smiles erupted and hands fell upon mine. "1..."

"2..." Brook continued.

"3!" Willow ended.

"Dragons!" we threw our hands in the air and laughed. My eyes averted to the boys who were giving me thumbs up. One more week until full freedom!

@_@_@_@_@_@_@_@_@_@_@_@_@_@_@_@_@_@123nah

If you dont get the last sentence, she has a week until Nationals and during that week, interviews with the boys and tour preformences. Ya so.....

5+ votes

and....

5 comments

~Kºººº

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.6K 539 69
The memories always bring back pain. A/N: Editing, but still worthy of reading. Copyright © craicmyballs All Rights Reserved 2013
78.1K 621 71
Read these you dirty directioners!
1.5M 10.4K 140
Requests are open :) Preferences written by xLexiGurlx
901K 30K 46
He was extraordinary, despite his reassurances that he wasn't. His circumstances were extraordinary, he would say, but I knew better. He let me in fa...