Warping to Destiny - A Supern...

By SamGirl27

Two girls are pulled from the world where Supernatural is a TV show into the world where Sam and Dean are rea... More

Chapter 1 - Unexpected Guests
Chapter 2 - Getting To Know You
Chapter 3 - Why Are We Here?
Chapter 4 - First Night
Chapter 5 - Episodes and Universes
Chapter 6 - Useful Skills
Chapter 7 - Target Practice
Chapter 8 - The Devil Is In the Details
Chapter 9 - Instant Replay
Chapter 10 - An Intimate Moment
Chapter 11 - Maggie Shows Her Stuff
Chapter 12 - Not Just Girl Talk
Chapter 13 - The Girls Tell Their Story
Chapter 14 - Professors, Parents and Portals
Chapter 15 - Memories
Chapter 16 - Like a Virgin
Chapter 17 - Some Like It Hot
Chapter 18 - More of the Girls' Story
Chapter 19 - A Visit Home
Chapter 20 - A Startling Revelation
Chapter 21 - Confessions, Angels and Video Tapes
Chapter 22 - The Lady In White
Chapter 23 - Thoughts and Feelings
Chapter 24 - Clues and Strategies
Chapter 25 - Conversations
Chapter 26 - I like to Watch This
Chapter 27 - I Know Why You Do It
Chapter 28 - A New Lead
Chapter 29 - Enter the Dragon
Chapter 30 - Who Created the Creator?
Chapter 31 - One Question Answered
Chapter 32 - Brainstorming
Chapter 34 - The Dark Sorcerer
Chapter 35 - A Discovery and a Phone Call
Chapter 36 - Who's That Angel?
Chapter 37 - How to Make Dean Talk
Chapter 38 - Questions and Answers
Chapter 39 - Visitor's Day
Chapter 40 - Making Contact
Chapter 41 - Charmed, I'm Sure
Chapter 42 - That's a Lot To Ask
Chapter 43 - Expert Opinions
Chapter 44 - Parable of the Paintings
Chapter 45 - Interrogations
Chapter 46 - Hell No, We Won't Go!
Chapter 47 - Welcome Garth
Chapter 48 - A Rude Awakening
Chapter 49 - Surprise Meeting
Chapter 50 - Jolly Good Show, Old Dean
Chapter 51 - Welcome Home
Chapter 52 - Girl's Day Out
Chapter 53 - The Big Date, Part 1
Chapter 54 - The Big Date, Part 2
Chapter 55 - The Big Date, Part 3
Chapter 56 - Not God, Just Sammy
Chapter 57 - Blades and Blindfolds
Chapter 58 - Let's Be Serious
Chapter 59 - Meet the Folks
Chapter 60 - Training Blind
Chapter 61 - Ever Get the Feeling You're Being Watched?
Chapter 62 - Careful Planning
Chapter 63 - A Startling Truth
Chapter 64 - History Lesson
Chapter 65 - Mother Knows Best
Chapter 66 - The Last Day
Chapter 67 - Who's the Good Guy Here?
Chapter 68 - Love 'Em and Leave 'Em
Chapter 69 - Mission Impossible
Chapter 70 - Not in Kansas Anymore
Chapter 71 - Party On Girls
Chapter 72 - Moving and Grooving
Chapter 73 - Demons and Unseens
Chapter 74 - Helping Hands
Chapter 75 - Demon Invasion
Chapter 76 - Calling in Reinforcements
Chapter 77 - Greetings and Farewells
Chapter 78 - Doing it Smarter
Chapter 79 - Everybody Wants to be a hero
Chapter 80 - Magic and Mayhem
Chapter 81 - Love Letters
Chapter 82 - When Things Work
Chapter 83 - And When They Don't
Chapter 84 - Rings and Stones
Chapter 85 - In Hot Water
Chapter 86 - Finish Line
Chapter 87 - Put That Win In the Loss Column
Chapter 88 - Homecoming
Chapter 89 - Wrapping and Unwrapping

Chapter 33 - The Outer Limits

196 8 0
By SamGirl27

Somewhere off in the Multiverse

Tarsa was pacing the room, urging them all on. "Anything yet, people?" But choruses of "No," and "Nothing, yet, sir" were all the answers he got. Someone approached him.

"Come away, Tarsa," she said, pulling his arm. "You are only making them more nervous, which only slows them down. Come, have some nectar with me."

They walked together to the common room and she poured them both some nectar. "Come, sit down, take your frustration out on me if you must," she said.

They sat down together on a comfortable sofa and he sighed. "I know I'm being overly emotional," he said. "But Mellona, they aren't the ones who will have to face HIM if we fail, I am!"

"Yes, and they know that, Tarsa. And they are working as fast as they can," she said. "You know as well as I do that searching the threads is a slow process. It's going to take some time. You must be patient."

"Yes, I know," he said sighing. "It's just so curious. How could this happen? We've been watching them constantly. They've been all wrapped up in this Abaddon business. And we figured Dean's dealing with his Mark of Cain, and Sam's worry over that would keep them in line for a while. So how, all of a sudden, do they show signs of feeling good?"

"I don't know, Tarsa," she answered. "But you have good people here. They will figure it out."

Tarsa fell back against the couch and rubbed his face. "I know Mellona, I know. It's just...I'm just so scared," he said quietly. "You have no idea how scared I am. I have never had to take HIM bad news before."

Mellona was quiet for a few moments. "I know," she said, almost in awe. "But it will be all right, I know it. You're people will find out what's causing the static. It just takes time. And maybe it's just a mistake. Maybe nothing is going wrong."

"That's a nice thing to think, Mellona, but you know as well as I do our equipment is the finest. If it says there's static, there's static."

Mellona nodded. He knew she was just trying to calm him down, ease his worry. And he appreciated her efforts. But nothing was going to help until they found and solved the problem.

"I wish HE would just take them now," he said. "What's HE waiting for? They aren't ever going to be in better form then they are now. And this Mark of Cain thing can only make it better."

"I hear you, Tarsa, but HE does things in HIS own time, you know that. And HE only gets one chance so there's no margin for error. Still, I'm sure he will do it soon. The boys are ready."

Just then one of his workers came running in looking excited. "Sir," he said, "We may have found something."

Tarsa jumped up and followed Andro back into the room. "It's just the smallest vibration," sad Andro, "but it's definitely there."

"On what thread?" Tarsa asked.

"It's on one of the emotions," Andro answered. "We think it's a love thread."

"What?!" exclaimed Tarsa, "How can that be? When has there been time for something like that to happen?"

"We don't know, sir, but that's not the worst of it." said Andro, screwing his face up in worry lines.

Tarsa stared at Andro, who happened to be one of his best friends, as well as one of his best workers. "What?" he asked. "What could possibly be worse then one of them falling in love?"

"Sir," answered Andro, "It's on both their threads."

Tarsa felt the blood drain from his face as he stared at his friend in horror. This was just not possible. They hadn't met anyone. No new threads had entered their space. He sat down at the console and checked it out for himself. There it was. A definite vibration had entered the love thread on both of the boys. At the same time. This made no sense. It had entered the thread, and was still there. In fact, it had gotten even stronger on both threads.

Tarsa thought hard. This was a disaster. HE would never believe that such a thing could have happened if they had been doing their jobs properly. But even if they had missed it, there would be a new thread entering their lives. Or even an old one returning. There was nothing. Where were they, these new love interests? They had to be somewhere. And on both of them?

He felt all eyes in the room on him, waiting for him to say something. Finally he looked up at Andro and said, "You are going to have to go personally and check this out, Andro. Take two others of your choice. And hurry."

"Yes, sir!" Said Andro crisply and turned to pick his two companions.

Tarsa sat still, deep in thought. Nothing like this had ever happened before, and it chilled him to the bone. This might turn out to be the screw up that ended his very long existence.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.6K 148 28
Y/l/n a hunter, her parents died when she was 17. She's been on her own since. and has been friends with the Winchester brothers for a long time, but...
674 145 31
Two girls, who've never known each other besides the fact that their fathers despise each other, somehow gets involved in the hunt. When Castiel send...
11.8K 698 23
Sam and Dean Winchester. Two of the most feared hunters on the planet. Castiel Novak. The most bad-assiest angel in Heaven. Together their team is c...
23.5K 537 26
Catty and Sabrina Winchester have been on the run for a whole year. They have been fighting against monsters, Demon and Angel alike. They are afraid...