Moonlight and Chocolate (A Yo...

By hp_flash

Y/n l/n is a muggle-born sixth year Gryffindor who is best friends with Lily Evans and Remus Lupin. Ever sinc... More

Chapter 1: The Sorting
Chapter 2: Sixth Year
Chapter 3: Potions
Chapter 4: The Plan
Chapter 5: Hogsmeade (Quick A/N)
Chapter 6: The Room of Requirement
Chapter 7: Full Moon
Chapter 8: After All This Time
Chapter 9: Together
Chapter 10: Halloween
Chapter 11: Living a Nightmare
Chapter 12: Remus' Condition
Chapter 13: Notes
Chapter 14: Monster
Chapter 15: Revenge Plan
Chapter 16: Crucio
Chapter 17: Explanation
Chapter 18: Why You?
Chapter 19: Hear Me
Chapter 20: Flashbacks
Chapter 21: I Solemnly Swear
Chapter 22: He Wouldn't Want This
Chapter 23: Missing You
Chapter 24: The Lupin Household
Chapter 25: The Funeral
Chapter 26: Work It Out
Chapter 27: The Holidays
Chapter 28: January 1st
Chapter 29: Seventh Year
Chapter 30: Meeting the Pick-Up Line Source
Chapter 31: Valentine's Day, 1978
Chapter 32: Spider-Remus?
Chapter 33: Quidditch & Lockhart
Chapter 34: Cliche
Chapter 35: The Beginning of the Prank Wars
Chapter 37: Late Night Thoughts
Chapter 38: The Last Game
Chapter 39: Sketchy
Chapter 40: The End of an Era
A/N: Reflections and Looking Ahead

Chapter 36: Smooth

4.1K 139 146
By hp_flash

A/n: yA'LL I nEed pRank idEas.

(Edited)

~~~~~•Y/n POV•~~~~~

I was in the Room of Requirement when Remus returned with the map.

I smirked, "how'd it go?"

Remus kissed my forehead and snickered, "I made him uncomfortable to the point that he rushed out of the Dormitory."

I chuckled, "what were you saying to him?"

"All kinds of nasty things." "You're such a tease, Rem."

"I know I am darling."

You know... this is the Room of Requirement after all.... Y/n no, stop, you're trying to plan pranks with Remus not shag Remus.

"So what are you thinking?"

"What do you mean, darling?"

"The prank you idiot!"

"I don't know."

"Rem, what do you mean you don't know?"

"I don't know!"

"Aren't you the mastermind behind 75% of the Marauders' pranks?"

"Yeah, so?"

"So you should have an idea."

"Aren't you always calling yourself a genius?"

"It's a joke."

"Aren't you smarter than me?"

"I don't know Rem!"

"You're smarter than me Y/n."

"Yeah but you're better at coming up with pranks."

"Am I though?"

"Yes you—actually I may have come up with something."

"What?"

"There's this lipstick from Zonko's, the wearer leaves glowing marks on whatever it touches and the wearer's name gets left on."

"What were you doing at Zonko's darling?"

"You."

"Smooth."

"You know this is the Room of Requirement so it wouldn't hurt to do both...."

"You're right."

_____________

~~~~~•Sirius POV•~~~~~

Where is that bloody map? I called James up.

"What is it Padfoot?"

"The map. It's gone."

"What do you mean gone, did you check up your arse?"

"James the bloody map is missing and you're choosing to make jokes?!"

"Fine I'll stop, Y/n might have it, I'll have Lily check."

He went downstairs and then I pulled out a note from Marlene, Great Hall, 5:30. I checked the time, it was 5:20. I'm going to be late. I grabbed my wand and began to head out of the Dormitory and Common Room.

_______

~~~~~•Lily POV•~~~~~

I went upstairs as James instructed me to do so. I saw Y/n sitting on her bed. Her hair was messy and her tie, if it was even hers, looked loose, there were some marks on her neck too.

"Y/n," I began, "what'd you do?"

"Remus," she replied, "I don't know if that's the answer you were looking for or not."

"I'm talking about the map Y/n."

"Oh, I have no idea where that is."

I began to check all her drawers and there was no sign of the map. I checked mine and saw lipstick inside it and a note.

It read:

I thought this would look nice on you. I'd love to see you wear it, maybe today?

~James Potter

Smooth Potter. Smooth.

I put on the lipstick and went downstairs where I saw James interrogating Remus.

"Any luck Lily? Oh and I like that lipstick on you, it's new right?"

Of course you'd know.

"Yeah it is," I began to inch closer to James and whispered in his ear, "don't waste your time with him, follow me and you might see a little more than this shade of lipstick." J

ames began to turn a deep shade of crimson and followed me to one of the broom closets.

~~~~~•Remus POV•~~~~~

Right after they left Y/n descended. She sat next to me.

"This is going to be fun."

I laughed and nodded my head in agreement.

I couldn't help but stare at her. What did I do to deserve this? She's everything to me, I never thought I'd meet someone so perfect for me in this lifetime or the next. I remember when I realized I was starting to develop feelings for her, I was frightened. The only thing keeping me sane was that I thought it was a simple crush, but I soon found it to be much more. Soul crushing love, although the only soul crushing thing about it is that I thought I wouldn't be enough and called myself a monster. I still think this about myself but not as much, she made me see the good in myself.

I was snapped out of my daze when Y/n noticed me staring at her.

"Hey creep, take a picture, it lasts longer."

Then she started laughing. I did too.

"I'm sorry it's just that I love you so much and it's unbelievable that I have you in my life." I looked down and smiled.

"I love you too Rem."

"Walk with me to the Black Lake?"

"Sure."

We passed by McGonagall who smiled at us, and then Regulus who was against a wall looking sad. Y/n wanted to go talk to him but he told her to go away. We continued walking and ran into Lucius and Narcissa Malfoy, who were visiting the school.

"Hello there Lupin, what are you doing with that mudblood?"

"She's my girlfriend Malfoy, shove off."

"First your father marries a filthy muggle, now you're dating a mudblood, the men in your family have terrible-"

I punched him, causing him to fall on the floor, took Y/n's hand, and ran.

"Thanks love."

"It's nothing darling, he's such a prat."

"Rem, don't listen to him, your mum is an amazing person, I love her."

"I don't care what he says, he's an arse."

"Their son is probably going to be exactly like him, especially with that 'my father will hear about this' shit."

I laughed, "you're probably right."

"I know."

We reached the Black Lake and sat down under a tree.

"I can believe we're leaving Hogwarts soon," Y/n began, "I'm going to miss this place, all the memories, just everything."

"I'm going to miss it too, darling."

I really am going to miss everything. Hogwarts is the first place I've ever had friends due to my condition. All my best memories are here. If Y/n and I have a kid I hope they have as many great memories as I've had. I don't really want a kid though, I don't want them to be like me. I don't want them to live a life of pain, fear, and sadness. I don't even know if I even want to marry Y/n, I don't want her to have a life like that either, I don't want her to go through what my mum went through.

"Rem what are you thinking about?"

"Nothing, darling."

"Rem."

"It's nothing, I promise."

I felt drops of water hit my face. It was drizzling. I made my wand into an umbrella using a spell. We stood up and began heading back to the castle.

"Rem I'm hungry."

"There's food at the Great Hall."

The rain began to fall harder.

"Rem you have the map, right?" I nodded.

When we arrived at the Great Hall for lunch, James, Lily, Peter, Marlene, Sirius, Dorcas, and Mary were waiting for us. Frank and Alice weren't hungry, I presume.

We were eating when Sirius went, "James, why are areas on your face and neck glowing and why is Lily's name there? Also, your slacks are glowing."

Y/n and I glanced at each other and smirked.

~~~~~•Lily POV•~~~~~

"It was that bloody lipstick wasn't it Lily? You did this on purpose!"

"I did not do such a bloody stupid thing, James! Also, you were the one who bought me that rubbish!"

"I would not buy such rubbish knowing there was a possibility you might use it on me!"

"Then who...?"

Then I remembered that when I found it, Y/n was there. She was silent. It's never a good thing when she's really silent. I remembered seeing part of her reflection in the mirror. She was smirking, smirking! That smooth bitch, I'll get her back for this.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3K 38 27
James Potter, Sirius Black, Remus Lupin, and Peter Pettigrew are instant friends when they meet on the train to Hogwarts. One is the leader, one is a...
103K 2.4K 12
As it's sixth year, Remus knows he'll probably never get another chance. He has to tell Sirius he likes him! No, wait...Sirius is straight. Right? (M...
1.8K 154 38
Slowburn, strangers to friends to lovers, remus lupin x fem!reader, 1975 - 1998 You met Remus Lupin when you came to Hogwarts in your fifth year. The...
871K 20.6K 87
Y/n L/n is starting her first year at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. She meets many new friends, but there are 4 people she would call h...