Chapter 26: Work It Out

(Edited)

~~~~~•Y/n POV•~~~~~

I was laying next to Remus, completely naked and out of breath. My heart was still pounding. He looked at me before going, "bloody hell did I hurt you?! Oh my god darling I'm so sorry. I hope I wasn't too rough with you."

"Rem," I chuckled, "you didn't hurt me. You were gentle with me at the start just like you said you'd be. I trust you and I'm glad it was you. Also I may or may not have lied when I said I has sex with Sirius in that dream, I actually had sex with you."

Remus chuckled too, "I figured, I just wanted some fuel to take over".

We showered and got back into our clothes. We sat on the bed and began passionately kissing each other when Sirius, Lily, Peter, and James walked in.

We didn't know they walked in until Lily said, "I would've thought one round was enough judging by the amount of moaning Y/n did. Guess not because this looks like round two."

I turned really red, so did Remus.

"Silencing spell aye," Sirius chuckled, "sure didn't sound like it."

"Oh shush Sirius," Remus smirked, "at least it wasn't on the Common Room couch for all to see."

____________

~~~~~•Remus POV•~~~~~

We were finishing dinner when my mum asked us a question.

"We heard a lot of moaning upstairs," she began, "were one of you girls hurt?"

Everyone was trying very hard not to laugh, Y/n seemed very visibly embarrassed before going, "yeah I was clumsy and fell which hurt a lot, but I tend to over exaggerate things so I started moaning. I was laughing a tad bit at the same time though so I'm okay."

My parents eyed her suspiciously. I noticed that Sirius and Marlene have been distant. I'll probably ask him about that later.

Everyone went upstairs. I was about to go up to join them when my mum pulled me aside.

"Remus I know you had sex with Y/n and that's fine. Just put a silencing spell next time."

I felt my cheeks grow hot. "O-okay mum, I'll- I'll put a silencing spell next time."

I scurried upstairs and joined Sirius, who was alone in his room.

"How was it?" He smirked.

I couldn't help but laugh. "Good I guess."

I didn't really feel like going into it because it was a nice intimate moment between me and Y/n. I mean everyone could heat but still.

"Hey Padfoot I have a question."

"Hmm?"

"Why have you and Marlene been so distant lately?"

He was silent before answering. "I broke up with her after you 'died', Moony."

I looked down at my feet. I know exactly why he did it, it had nothing to do with Marlene, he loved her, and I could tell he still does.

"Sirius," I sighed, "if you're really worried about one of you dying or hurting her, shouldn't that give you one less reason to break it off? Wouldn't that mean you should spend as much time with her as possible so that if either of you died, you'd at least have memories."

"Moony," he paused, "I know, it's just that I'm afraid I can't stay loyal."

"Sirius," I began, "if you really do love her, I know you wouldn't have cheated on her. I know you really wanted something real with her. You were afraid and that's okay."