How can i forget you ?

By syareyah

YG entertainment company, One of the best entertainment company in South Korea. After the debut of IKON, Mr.Y... More

Prologue
Chapter O N E
Chapter T W O
Chapter F O U R
Chapter F I V E
Chapter S I X
Chapter S E V E N
Chapter E I G H T
Chapter N I N E
Chapter T E N
Chapter E L E V E N
Chapter T W E L V E
Chapter T H I R T E E N
Chapter F O U R T E E N
Chapter F I F T E E N
Chapter S I X T E E N
chapter S E V E N T E E N
chapter E I G H T E E N
Chapter N I N E T E E N
Chapter T W E N T Y
Prologue of my next book
Referrence
"Love Scenario" Comeback
1k post
Prologue of my next book !!
Award

Chapter T H R E E

272 24 0
By syareyah

They went in the meeting room near Mr.Yang's office which is on the same floor as the artist. Mr.Yang was already inside the meeting room when the girls entered.

"looking good" Mr.Yang complimented and cleared his throat "without wasting time, let me explain more about assessment one.i should go easy on you this month. so my plan, I decided to divide you guys in two groups, any idea how i'm dividing it ?"

"how about New trainees stick together" rose spoke up and bit her lip nervously.

"no, that's what the other producers suggested but it's too easy" Mr.Yang paused "Jennie and Lisa, pick 2 new trainees"

"any of them ?" Jennie looked at the new trainees and Mr.Yang nodded. "well then, i'll take jinny and miyeon"

"that leaves Rose with Hanna and Eunbi" Mr.Yang said. " Jennie and Rose will lead their own teams. as for the monthly assessment, they'll be three routines, One from Jennie, One from Rose and last one, group dance. I think it's time to meet your guides ?"

All the girls stayed silent, look at the door to see their guide. The door swung open, there were 7 guys and it was IKON. they all bowed with a huge smile on their face.

"there, IKON will be your guide" Mr.Yang said as the boys approached the girls. "Kim Hanbin will guide Jennie's team, which i will call Team A. Kim Jinhwan and Kim Jiwon will guide Rose's team, team B. Now their training starts tomorrow, any time the guides pick. The guides, please make sure they do things right"

"yes, we will. but we have a question" Hanbin who dressed all nice said. "what about the other members, since the 3 of us will not be available"

"they can help" Mr.Yang stood up. "i have nothing more to say, you guys can discuss for a bit, be sure to close the lights after using this room. Dinner in 5 minutes"

They nodded and watched Mr.Yang leave. It was silent. They were all just sharing looks at each other.

"let's go straight to dinner, we'll discuss more after we eat" Hanbin looked at Jennie with a smile. "good to know i'm working with the princess.Team A, please see me after you eat"

They went out the meeting room and of course closed the lights. They went in the elevator and pressed the highest floor since the dinner was held at the special dinning room at the roof. There were buffets and all the artist were already eating. IKON and the girls sat quite far away from eachother.

Junhoe, the ramen thief couldn't take his eyes off Jennie that looked very stunning.

"looks like someone's into Jennie" Chanwoo teased Junhoe and elbowed him.

the others annoyed the crap out of Junhoe, teasing him.

"ya~you crazy !" Junhoe rolled his eyes when Jennie caught him staring.

"don't worry juNe~ya ! we're all  attracted too" Jinhwan raised his eyebrows.

they all tried to deny it, but it was a true fact.

"don't act like you guys are not interested" Jinhwan sounded annoyed.

"she's just different from the others" Donghyuk said and waved at Jennie with a smile.

"yeah, very" Yunhyeong turned to the back to look at her, she was talking to Lisa.

"stop talking about her already ! i'm disgusted" Junhoe pretended to barf

"yeah, enough" Hanbin stopped the members from teasing Junhoe because he looked annoyed and cranky "The more we talked about her, the more Junhoe likes her"

"ya ! you guys were the one who like her so much, so don't involve me" Junhoe said and raised both his hand.

"Hanbin, have you thought of what time you'll meet Jennie's team ?" Jinhwan suddenly changed topic.

"i'm planning to wake them up early. i can't tell my plan~ya ! my team's gonna win !" Hanbin grin mischievously

"so, how about us ?" Junhoe asked Hanbin.

"right ! what can we do ?" Chanwoo added.

"if you'd like to help, then please do or maybe just accompany us" Hanbin offered nicely "unless you guys want to practice alone"

"Hanbin, me and Junhoe will help you" Yunhyeong said quickly.

"what ? me ?!" Junhoe groaned and got ignored.

"ya~ i want to help Hanbin !" Donghyuk pouted adorably.

"nope, Junhoe and i will" Yunhyeong sticked his tongue out childishly.

"no !" Junhoe groaned. "i'll just sleep the whole day, thank you"

"ya~ you're really don't like Jennie. why ?" Bobby got curious and grew concerned about Junhoe.

"i just don't" Junhoe said straight forwardly.

"Junhoe, if you help me. Maybe you'll change your mind about Jennie" Hanbin knew it's impossible to change junhoe's mind because he can be very stubborn.

"nope !" Junhoe rejected Hanbin's offer and shook her head.

"it's an order, not a question" Hanbin stared sternly into Junhoe's eyes.

"fine !" Junhoe finally gave up.

"I guess Donghyuk and I will help Bobby and Jinhwan then" Chanwoo said and sighed.

"Bobby, what time do you want to start ?" Jinhwan asked calmly.

"9 am sounds good" Bobby scratched his head.

Mr.Yang allowed them to start the dinner and they started to stand up and grabbed their food. They were in line jennie and Lisa wanted to grab a plate but it was quite hard, since the line was blocking. But Jennie didn't stopped trying.

Hanbin was in the line near the plate and Jennie. He felt guilty so he helped.

"ya~ lady first" Hanbin said and pointed in front of him as the staff in front of him walked.

"it's okay, we'll just grab the plate" Jennie said and tried to grab a plate.

"No, No" Hanbin said and pulled Jennie softly by the hand to in front of him, in the line. Lisa joined and stood in front of Jennie.

"ya~ why haven't we move ?!" Junhoe who was behind Hanbin complained.He took a peek in front of Hanbin and it was the girls "ya~ They cut the line"

"be a gentleman for once and stop complaining" Hanbin said to Junhoe and ignored his complains.

Junhoe let Jennie and Lisa go first. All of them were seated and eating. Jennie stood up and walked to the drinks section because she had to refill her drink. She was about to grab the jug of Orange juice but someone grabbed it first. Jennie looked at the person and it was Junhoe.
Jennie let Junhoe pour his drink first.

"no sorry at all ?" Jennie asked as she grabbed the jug.

"sorry ? for what ?" Junhoe asked and leaned his ass on the table where the drinks were placed. "the convenient store incident ?"

Jennie looked at Junhoe in the eyes and placed the jug back down fiercely.

"so, you remembered" Jennie sounded like a villain.

"of course, you couldn't reach the ramen so i grabbed it because i was craving for it" Junhoe said briefly as prove.

"and you didn't say sorry ?" Jennie raised her brows and expected Junhoe to say sorry.

"why would i, well good luck tomorrow" Junhoe walked away after winking at her, trying to annoy her.

Jennie stepped on his foot and walked away as He was groaning in pain. Jennie looked back at Junhoe and smirked.

That's what you get

Junhoe shoot a death glare as he groaned in pain. Jennie walked away and sat back down, laughing to Lisa.

The dinner was over, IKON and the pinkpunk  trainees were the ones left. The girls were tired and they went out first. Jennie was the last one to go out but she felt hands pulling her back by the arm.

"ya !" She yelled as she felt someone pulling her

it was junhoe, he gripped her arm aggressively and spun her around to face him.

"what do you want ?" Jennie said and tried to escape from his grip.

"ya~ Junhoe what are you doing ?" The other IKON members walked to Junhoe.

"Junhoe, let her go, you're hurting her !" Yunhyeong tried to pull Junhoe's hand off.

"Junhoe, stop it" Hanbin ordered while looking at Junhoe's strong grip.

Junhoe stared at Jennie straight in the eyes.

"it's getting late, just let it slide, whatever problem you have with her " Bobby said to Junhoe.

"Quit flirting ya~ you flirt so weirdly" Jinhwan teased Junhoe.

"Let. Her. Go" Hanbin ordered junhoe with a serious and demanding tone.

Junhoe finally let her go.

"are you okay ?" Yunhyeong asked and checked Jennie's arm.

"i'm fine, thank you" Jennie had teary eyes that time.

"what's gotten into you, Junhoe" Donghyuk had a bitter look.

"Jennie ?" Lisa came in the dining room and saw jennie.

Jennie looked at Lisa with her teary eyes, walked to Lisa quickly. She looked back at Junhoe and walked away.

"really, Junhoe" Donghyuk who cares so much ran his hand through his hair.

"let's just go" Bobby said. "we'll settle this in the van, alright ?"

Jennie and Lisa decided to use another van since Lisa wants to know what happened without the other trainees disturbing.

"ya~ Jennie-unnie, what happened in there ?" Lisa said with a caring tone and shook Jennie's shoulder.

"i Don't know, Lisa" Jennie placed her head on Lisa's shoulder. "He grabbed my arm aggressively without a reason !"

"let me see" Jennie showed her arm that looked red and bruised. "ya~ it's really red, are you going to be okay tomorrow ?"

" i'm still coming because training starts tomorrow, i don't think Mr.Yang would like to see me slack" Jennie said, sounding like she's going to cry

"are you tearing up ? Jennie Don't cry ya ! Get well soon" Lisa calmed Jennie down "where is the van we ordered for ?"

Hanbin walked up to them and held Lisa's shoulder which startled Them both to death !

"I'm sorry for what Junhoe did, as a repay, please follow us home using our van" Hanbin pointed their van and the members that was waiting. "since we're neighbours"

Lisa and Jennie turned their head to see the members and saw Junhoe just looking down on the ground,  he doesn't even feel sorry for Jennie.

"it's fine" Jennie rejected his offer disappointingly

"how about we use another van ?" Jinhwan can't let Junhoe ruin Jennie's day. "Me, Hanbin, you two and DongHyuk"

Lisa looked at Jennie with a please look.Jennie looked back at Lisa who smiled a bit. Jennie made her mind up and nodded her head to Lisa

"alright, thank you so much" Lisa replied since the van's taking so long.

They both followed the three boys to their second van. It was silent. They arrived at their apartment level.

"jennie, please forget about what Junhoe did" Jinhwan said and looked into Jennie's eyes.

"he's quite rude to trainees" Donghyuk hugged Jennie without a warning "good luck tomorrow"

"Thank you" Jennie smiled as Donghyuk let go of her small body

Donghyuk and Jinhwan left and entered the house.

"Put some ice to it, it'll be fine tomorrow" Hanbin pointed her bruised hand. "wake up around 6.30 am, we're having a little warm up"

"alright, i'll tell the others" Jennie said and looked away from Hanbin.

"see you tomorrow" Hanbin smiled and watched Jennie and Lisa enter the apartment.

Jennie walked into their room and laid down on her bed. Lisa walked in the room to check on Jennie.

"ya~ go change your clothes, i'll be back. Rest up" Lisa walked out the room without looking back at Jennie.

Jennie did what Lisa said. Jennie puts on her daily mask and closed her eyes. Lisa suddenly entered the room with a packet of ice.

"Here" Lisa placed the ice pack on Jennie's bruised arm.

"you can go ahead change your clothes, i'll hold it" Jennie said and smiled.

"no, i'll hold it" Lisa hesitated.

After a couple of minutes, Jennie fell asleep. Lisa laugh silently, still in her dress. Lisa grabbed Jennie's hand and placed it on top of the ice pack. Lisa cleaned herself up and took of Jennie's mask as it has been there for a long time. Lisa pulled Jennie's blanket and covered her shivering body.

Lisa finally laid down on her bed and looked at Jennie.

"goodnight" Lisa whispered cutely and turned off the lights.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29K 744 44
→everything happen in this world must have THE REASON behind it← A story about Hae Eunbi and Kim Hanbin were the couple before this and they have a d...
145K 4.4K 22
"You're 22, aren't you?" "Sir, I turned 19 last week." "Oh. So you're a baby." As soon as Kim Y/N turned 19 she got a job at a very famous company...
188K 4.8K 43
Jennie Kim x Reader Where you are a part of a famous boy group from YG Entertainment and a child of a very influential person, Yang Hyun-suk. You ne...
18.1K 541 31
Kim Jennie is a new trainee from SM. But for some reason, Sooman decides to transfer her to YG. What makes Sooman transfers her to YG? Will she fall...