Oh my stranger! ||COMPLETED||

By HaruTrishaXX

A woman who's been gone from her house in Korea for two years and comeback seeing a man living in her home. More

Prologue
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
Epilogue

32

4.1K 144 29
By HaruTrishaXX

Jungkook stretched his arm but he felt a head lying on it. Tzuyu is still sleeping beside him, her face is covered with her hair. There's a sound of things dropping on the floor and a sound of toy cars. "He wake up too early.." yawning.

He looked at the time and its currently 4 in the morning. Kyu is already up playing around with his toys. Jungkook moved his arm and stand up picking up the baby and put him back to the bed. He came back down and grabbed a toy. "Kyu.. its too early.." putting him once more to the bed.

Kyu stayed lying down for moment looking at him then blinked his eyes. Jungkook finally lie down next to him and tapped his butt till he fell asleep but Kyu started singing again. He hummed a song and started singing that it made the baby stop and look at him.

The Vid. is so precious pls. play it 😢❤️

Tzuyu opened her eyes and listen to Jungkook's voice. He sounded so soft and seductive. Its like its a song for her that he just randomly created easily and wrote it down to his head. Her eyes is slowly getting blocked by tears, but she can't make a sound nor move an inch. Jungkook wiped her eyes and she suddenly flinched turning to him quickly.

"Why are you crying?"

"Im not crying.."

"Tzuyu you can fool your patient but not me.." He smirked then look at the baby, "He's sleeping.."

She wiped her eyes and look at the time then stand up, "I gotta give him to grandma.."

"Why?"

"She takes care of him everytime I got to work.."

He blinked his eyes then sit up, "I can bring him to my office.."

"No.."

"Why?"

"He will wreck your office Im warning you.." She pointed to him. Jungkook creased his forehead and put his shoes on, "I mean.. Why would you give him to a non-relative? That's bothersome to them.."

"Then bring him to your office then.. I'll see how your room will turn out.."

He blinked his eyes then sighed and hugged her kissing her cheeks, "I missed you.. Lets go home together with kyu Tzu.."

Tzuyu walked to the kitchen while Jungkook hugs her tightly, "Jungkook I need to make a milk.."

"He's still sleeping.."

"Im going back to the hospital in a minute.. Do you know how make a milk?"

He nod his head. Her eyes widened looking so shock finding out another facts about him, "Really?"

"Yeah..."

She looked at the bottle then to the water, "You make them then.."

He smirked and hugged her tightly again, "I'll make them later.." then wrapped his arm around her waist and pressed his lips against hers. It was probably the most intensed kissed he has ever given. Then her hands roam to his neck wrapping it around him as they kiss. Jungkook carried her to the couch and liners his fingers to her hair, tucking it behind her ear and kiss her again. His hand was about to enter inside her shirt.

They both heard a cry. Kyu was standing at the door watching them holding his teddy bear. Tzuyu cleared her throat and pushed him to the side running to the baby and carry him, "Shhh.."

He pointed to Jungkook while crying then throw his toy at him. "I can tell he's really is my son.." Jungkook giggle while looking at the baby crying.

"Shhh... Kyu you're hungry?" Tzuyu glared at Jungkook then turn her head to Kyu, "You want milk?"

He nod his head. Jungkook walked up to them and carry him with a smile on his face, "I wasn't taking mommy away from you okay?"

Kyu blinked his eyes and slapped him again. "Ahh! You got that hand from your mom huh?" holding his both arm with his one hand. Tzuyu glanced at the time then panicked, "Yah.. Can you make the milk? It's almost time.. I need to change.."

"Yeah.." putting down the baby and sit him to the kiddy chair. Kyu wiggled his feet picking up the spoon in front of him. Tzuyu runned to the room and pack her things then head to the shower. Jungkook took a deep breath and grabbed the bottle then warm a water for 30 seconds.

Kyu watched his movement then cry pointing at a direction. Jungkook picked him up while shaking the milk then give it to him. After few minutes Tzuyu came out of a room and look at them, "He's really wild so you better watch him carefully.."

Jungkook nod his head then walked to Tzuyu, "When are you coming home?"

She looked at the baby then back to him, "I only do 1 day and a half now.. Because of him.."

He smiled as he nod. "I'll take care of him.."

She blinked her eyes then walked up to kyu and kiss his head, "Be good.."

Jungkook hold the door knob and watched her walked towards him. "Im leaving.. What are you doing? Its late.."

He looked at the baby then to her, "Give me a kiss.."

"What?"

"Come on.. If you don't like being late.." They stared at each others eyes. Tzuyu looked away clearing her throat then kissed him and pushed him to the side after. She opened the door and left. "Bye bye.." Kyu open closed his hand. Jungkook laughed walking up to him and about to carry him but his phone rang.

"Jungkook.. You're not in your office?"

"Ohhh.. Are you there?"

"Yeah.."

"I'll be there in a minute.." He looked at the door open again. Tzuyu was looking at him, "Who's that?"

"Who?" He creased his forehead after ending the call, "Ohh.. Why did you comeback?"

She didn't say anything but to glare, "Who. is. That?.." He tilt his head trying to think what she's talking about, "Who? What are you talking about?" then carry the baby. Tzuyu glared at him even more and look at his phone. Jungkook laughed out loud and look at his phone too realizing what she meant. "Tzuyu that was hyung.. He was asking if Im not in my office.."

Her face calm down and blink her eyes, "Take me to the hospital.. I left my car there.."

"Ahh right.." He nod his head. Tzuyu prepared the baby's bag then look at him, "I put everything in here.. You know how to make a milk so I don't need to teach you right?"

He lift kyu's hand, "Right.." making him salute to his mom. Jungkook smiled and carry the bag then follow Tzuyu, "You could've stayed in a better place other than this.."

She didn't say anything. Jungkook entered to their car then look back to the rear mirror, "You're--"

"Yes Im holding him.. The car sit is in my car you can take it later.."

He took a deep breath and start the engine then take off. Tzuyu looked at Jungkook then to the baby and back to him. Comparing their faces but she couldn't find any difference except for the hair. She made a tsking sound and give the toy yo kyu, "You'll watch him right? I will kill you if he comes home with bruise.."

"Why would I give him a bruise? You're the one who gave me bruises in the first day we met.." He laughed. Soon he stopped the car in front of her car at the parking lot. Tzuyu gave the baby to him and walked to her car taking the car sit and put it in his backseat, "Give him to me.."

Jungkook sniffed, "I'll put him there.." stepping out of the car and walked to the back seat holding the baby. Tzuyu took a step back watching him handle everything then go back to her car picking up a toy, "Here.. He likes this in the car.."

"You're going home at the house right?" He suddenly asked. Her face formed a curiousness, "I have stuff on the apartment.."

He took a deep breath, "Are you really still uncomfortable around me?"

"I didn't say that.."

"Then go home at the house already.."

"I will.."

"Okay.. We'll see you there.." He gave her a kiss and shut the door. Tzuyu watched him walked to his door, "You'll watch him right? Don't leave him anywhere.."

He nod his head, "Tzuyu.. Its our son why would I leave him?" giggling himself. His hand grabbed her head and give her a kiss the walked back to his car.

She blinked her eyes then turn around walking to the building and glanced to their direction every second. Jungkook looked at kyu at the rear mirror then drive again with a smile on his face. A smile that he has never shown before, something he never experienced showing to front of people. He feels the happiest person is him right now, knowing that he has a kid. "Bye bye.." Kyu waved to every car.

Jungkook laughed and watched him waved to the car they passes by and people.

---

Yoongi tapped the floor with his foot then look at the ceiling making a frustrated sound, "He's taking too long.. Did he sleep with Tzuyu? Yeah he probably did.. What else.." he thought.

Jungkook carried Kyu all the way to the building and everyone started looking at him with their hand covering their mouth from shock.

"Omo omo... Who's that baby?"

"Yah.. It looks exactly like him... He never actually shows nor brought a kid here right? nor talked about being married.. He was single for-Maybe its that model.. The minji one.."

"Right! They probably did had a baby.. Omo this is shocking.."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

639 33 14
Tzuyu moved to Korea to visit her sick grandmother. she transfers to a school and meets a guy named Taehyung that is a trouble maker and is part of a...
8.7K 303 21
A girl that her parents doesn't love her kicked her out of the house .. she decided to tell her bestfriend about this .. he offered to let her move t...
6.3K 313 31
She had no idea what she was doing He had no idea what he was in for Neighbors that had a hard time getting along come together when Mina needs Jungk...
113K 8.2K 50
Kim Seokjin and Kim Taehyung. Jeon Jungkook and Park Jimin. You would think that once you find the love of your life that it would all work out and b...