Boku No Hero's +18 One-Shot S...

By Weebtactics

A series of one shots with our favorite cinnamon sun child getting all the girls attention. Izuku is such a p... More

My Giant Girlfriend [Izuku x Yuu/Mt. Lady]
Secret [Izuku x Fem Katsuki]
Sea Foam Bubbles [Izuku x Kaoruko Awata/ Bubble Girl]
Spirited Away [Izuku x Reiko Yanagi]
A Puppeteer's Love Story [Izuku x Meri]
-Notice-
Love Spice Secret [Izuku x Toga]
Once You've Slept with a Pervert [Izuku x Fem Mineta](Lemon)
I Only Have Eyes for You...And Your Tits [Izuku x Tsuyu] (Pervert Izuku AU)
Love Moves Forward like a Shark [Izuku x Fukase Shiga]
Love Grows with Age [Izuku x Nemuri Kayama/Midnight] [1/3]
A Night with Tricks and a Treat [Izuku x Jirou] [Lemon] ~Halloween Special~
Caretaker [Izuku x Shoebill] (Tribute Chapter)
Eternal Servant [Izuku x Rachel] (BlazBlue)
Secret Thurst [Izuku x Momo]
A Gift From the Heart [Izuku x Itsuka] (Christmas Special)
Walk a Mile With Us [Izuku x Red Shoes] (Human Girls)
With All My Love [Izuku x Fem All Might/Yagi Toshinori] (Japan Mythology AU)
Love Grows with Age [Izuku x Nemuri Kayama/Midnight] [2/3]
Shy Sweetness [Izuku x Futaba] (Persona 5)
Unblessed Heart [Izuku x Hestia](Danmachi)
Sound Souls Together Again [Izuku x Maka] (BNHA x Soul Eater)
A Scaly Turn of Events [Izuku x Ryuko Tatsuma/Ryukyu]
Paralyze Feelings [Izuku x Fem Kaminari]
A Dating Sim called "Life's Odd Love"[Izuku x Fem Shigaraki]
My Sleepy Tsundere Beauty [Izuku x Fem Shinsou]
Love Grows with Age [Izuku x Midnight] (Final Part: Lust)
The Student Council's Relationship [Izuku x Medaka] (Medaka Box)
-A Nekomata's Sin, A Bankeneko's Song- [Izuku x Koneko](Highschool DxD)(Lemon)
Care for Something Sweet Valentine? [Izuku x Android 21] (Dragonball Fighterz)
You Can't Copy your True Feelings (Izuku x Fem Monoma)
A Red Rose and Green Emerald Equal a Heart of Gold (Izuku x Ruby)[RWBY]
Love is Business [Izuku x Lily] (One Punch Man)
The Fourth Wall is the Gate to Love! [Izuku X Gwenpool] (Marvel)
Fallen into A Spider's Love (Izuku x Spider-Gwen/Gwen Stacey) [Marvel]
Shall we Dance? [Izuku x Mina]
A Bunny Attracting a Crow and a Frog [Izuku x Fem Tokoyami x Tsuyu]
The Illegal Love Story [Izuku x Kazuho Haneyama/Pop-Step]
Just Smile [Izuku x Nana Shimura]
A Lie of A Lover [Izuku x Ochako] Anime Expo Exclusive One - Shot
Teach Me! Ojiro-Chan! [Izuku x Fem Ojiro] (Anime Expo One Shot Special)
The Detective that Stole My Heart [Persona 4] (Izuku x Naoto)
~My Red and White Santa Baby~ (Izuku x Fem Todoroki)(Christmas Special) [Lemon]
Love is an Explosion of Feelings! (Izuku x Megumin) [Konosuba]
Let Your Heart Speak Volumes [Izuku x Xion] (Kingdom Hearts)
A Woman Who Says More with Her Heart [BNHA x Smash Bros.] (Izuku x Lucina)
A Devil Crys to the Heavens [Izuku (V) x Ibara] (BNHA X DMC)
I Summoned a Wife? (Izuku x Lucoa) [Bnha x Dragon Maid]
The Immortal Grim Promise [BNHA x RWBY] (Izuku x Salem)
10 Billion Percent Chance of Love With Science! (Izuku x Kinoko)
There's Reason why Mordred is Red (Izuku x Mordred)[Fate/GO]
Tha Foul Mooth Darlin' o Mine [Izuku x Gloria] (PokΓ©mon) (Lemon)
Blood Daddy (Lemon) (Yaoi)
A Sage's Requirement to Ascend Virginity [Izuku x Meidri] [Lemon]

That's My Man! (Izuku x Toga x SpiderGwen x Gwenpool)

30.2K 172 148
By Weebtactics

"Hey Midoriya? Dude? Come on, anyone inside?" Kirishima kept asking as he knocked on Izuku's desk to get his attention. Izuku had been in deep thought, for the past several days for the fact that he'd be on autopilot. He'd do his work, eat without tasting, even walking similar to Iida's robotic posture. 

"O-Oh! Sorry Kirishima, didn't notice you there." Izuku said as he shook his head. "Well what about the others?" He said as Izuku then looked around him as a majority of class 1-A was around him. "AHH!" Izuku screamed out in surprise as he fell out of his seat and fell face flat on the floor.

"Midoriya, you've seemed rather lost these past few days. Penny for your thoughts? As the Americans say?" Iida said as he helped him up and gave him his bag. "Well, I guess I'm having some troubles as of late." Izuku said as he grabbed his bag and began heading out of school. "Perhaps is it the school work that has you troubled." Momo said as the others walked with him.

"No, It's not the work..." "Maybe the hero training is becoming too harsh, Aizawa-sensei is always messing with us with training and exams." Mineta said as Izuku scratched his head and frowned a bit. "True, but at this point in the school year it's become somewhat predictable." Izuku said as they were now outside and headed down the walk way. 

"Lady trouble perhaps?" "Yeah, I would say it's something like that." Izuku said as everyone stopped in their tracks. "HuHuh!?" "EHHHH!? You have girl troubles Midoriya!?" Kaminari shouted as Izuku waved his hands back and forth. "N-No! W-Who even asked that!?" Izuku said as he was blushing a bit until he felt someone's arm resting on his shoulder, a bit heavy for him a bit.

"I did. But truth be told it's not so much as trouble, but more like how long are you gonna keep a girl waiting Izuku?" Izuku stiffined as he recognized that voice, one of the trobling thoughts that had stuck by him for several weeks now. 'H-How is she here again...' Izuku thought as he slowly turned his head and his eyes widened.

"Midoriya! Who's the hell is this hot blonde and how the fuck do you know her!" Mineta and Kaminari exclaimed as the class saw a girl in pink and white superhero suit as she leaned on Izuku's body. "Oh so these are your classmates. Hmm, hero department really should have stuck that purple haired sleep deprived guy in your class." She said as she whispered that last part to Izuku.

"Well, where are my manners? Hi! I'm your deadly sexy merch Gwenpool. Similar to my actual name but it doesn't bug me." Gwen said as she extended her hand out and smiled. "Say, wanna go out to eat?" Kaminari asked as he soon felt a scratch on his cheek and saw blood leaking from it already. 

What panicked them more was how she was holding an AK-47 that she got from nowhere. "H-How di-" "Upupup! One, you all don't really pay attention to detail and logic of things, thus why I'm holding the gun." Gwen said as she pointed it at Kaminari's crouch. "Second, sorry. Really don't want to hurt another blonde, but I was sorta planing to kidnap Izuku here for a date." 

"....A DATE!?" The class exclaimed as they were silenced with a RPG pointed at them. "Yeesh, and how is it that they're concidered strong again Izuku? I mean, the yelling, the perertive ones...even the fanservice on ponytail overthere with her costume." Gwen whispered as Izuku blushed and chuckled a bit. "Umm..I really don't know."

"U-Um..Gwenpool?" "Yes? Oh? So you're Ochako Uraraka. Well I can see you probably being the main ship with curly and green overthere." Gwen said as she was walking around Ochako and observed her. "Still to put a 'normal'-ish girl is too borning and pure, obviously. Horikoshi should've used a modle like Gwen Stacy in Spectacular Spiderman as the ideal girl for him."

"W-Wait, how do you know me!? And Horikoshi!? Who's that?" Ochako asked as Gwen placed a finger over her lips as she was shushed like a small child. "Well little one, I'm practically like the most powerfull being in the entire multiverse. For you see...I can warp reality and break the fourth wall!" Gwen said as she was suddenly shined with light and explosions came from behind her.

"Oh! So finally that thing went off, thought I was gonna have to kill my guy for selling me a dud." Gwen said as the class of 1-A stood slacked jawed and stared at this girl. "U-Um..Midoriya. Is she being serious about this..." Iida said as he pushed his glasses up to prevent falling. "Y-Yeah..she can practically break the fourth wall and universes with ease."

"Yup!" Gwen said as she ripped the air and reached into the vast space she created. "And to prove it...Get your ass back in here!" "Again!?" Gwen pulled someone from the air, a guy with a camo parka with black skinny jeans and white sneakers appeared with think wired glasses and spiked hair. 

"Ah! Kadota-san hello! And sorry." Izuku said as the man known as Kadota dusted himself and sighed. "I'd figured I'd be pulled back here. Gwen, why? Aside from your fourth wall breaking ideas? Why?" Kadota said as she pointed at class 1-A. "Oh, proof huh. Well all of you listen up." 

Class 1-A snapped back to their reality and looked at him. "I can say for 100% truth, that Gwenpool is powerful and can warp reality. For I am, the creator of this world." Kadota said as he heard scoffing coming from Kaminari and Mineta. "Prove it." Mineta said as Kadota snapped his fingers and was surounded by hot girls with titties.

"He is a god!" "That's what it takes to have you believe!?" The class shouted as Mineta motorboated the girls summoned. "Gwen..." "On it, sorry but their's only room for one busty babe, and its the girl with the bazoka." Gwen said as she fired it and exploded the girls summoned and Mineta.

"Why!? Why god why!?" "Because I need to get back to work. Writing and updating on Wattpad, AO3 and now Fanfiction.net is hard. Espacially with school work." Kadota said as he turned his head around and sighed. "Looks like your signal attracted some more of you." "What do you mean?" Gwen said as now a girl with a school uniform and cardigan sweater, the second being a girl in black and white tight suit and blue sneakers with a white mask and hood on.

"Gwen! You could have called me on my cell! Why do you always insist on explodint stuff to get my attention!?" The woman in the suit said as the other girl squealed and held a knife. "Hey Izu~kun~" The class tensed at the school girl as they got into a fighting stance. "The League of Villains is here!?" Kirishima said as they prepared themselves for the worst, but not for...

"Izukun!" They were not prepared for Toga tackling down Izuku and kissing him on the floor. "Hehehe. Ready for our date~?" Toga smiled as Izuku woringly smiled at her question. "W-Well about that..." "Okay don't know if this is a yandere moment but I'm splitting it up." The girl in the suit said as she shot webbings from her wrist and tied her up.

"Stacy! Darling! The love of my life!" Gwen said as she hugged the now known Gwen Stacy, aka Spider-Gwen. "Finally so glad you could make it. Huh?" Gwen said as she then proceded to touch Stacy's tits. "Did they get bigger again?" "E-Eh! Gwen, stop it!" Stacy said as she smaked her hand away and folded her arms across her chest. 

"But anyways I'd like you to meet.." "Izuku?" "Yeah wait a minute...how do you know him?" Gwen said as she leered at her. "More importaintly...what's your connection to him?" "That's what I wanna know! How are you two connected with my Izu!" Toga said as she cut free from the webs as she leered at the other two.

"Well, I was just your normal mercenary assigned to kill some jackasses in this country. Then I meet a boy that caught my eye in the sports festival and wanted to get to know him. A bit of background found we have a lot in common, so we hung out and called it a night with flirts and teasing." Gwen said as she stopped the incoming knife from Toga with a bullet.

"And you are obviously my parallel double Horikoshi made. Not bad on the looks and fanservice, but doesn't have my particulat taste in just knives." Gwen said as Toga huffed and placed her fist on her hips. "Well I've gone farther with Izuku than both of you. Sometimes me and Izukun go on dates."

"Midoriya why would you date a villain!" Iida said only to barley avoid the webs, knives and bullets aimed at him. "Zip it four-eyes!" The three of them shouted as Izuku motioned them all to come closer. "Look, at first it was unavoidable otherwise she'd threatened to kill you all and my mother. But, after a while I kinda enjoyed those outings I suppose..." Izuku said as he was patted on the back by Kadota. 

"So now it's another hot mess in the fire." Kadota said as he looked at the text message he got, from Gwen and answered it. 'By the way, the relationship of Izuku and Toga is not connected with the first Izuku and Toga one shot on this fanfic. It's not cannon to those thinking it is. -Gwen' Is what Gwen wrote as Kadota closed his phone. 

"Hate to brake it ladies, but I'm his first kiss." Stacy said as that seemed to flip a switch in the three of them. "Really Stacy, only a kiss? Well just so you know...Izuku has my lewds and made me get out of my panties to see the ass he likes so much~" Gwen said as the three of them stood still.

"Holy shit...everyone find cover now." Kaminari said as they all hid behind the trees and plants as makeshift protection. "Well, good luck Izuku. Hope you don't die." Kadota said as he made it to the hole in the air and zipped it up as he entered. "Wha-" Soon the sounds of guns and explosions littered the air.

Izuku felt his hair blown back against the sudden burst of wind from the explosion, only standing still as it died down. 'E-Eh? What just happened? What was that?' Izuku thought as he suddenly felt more gust of wind scattering around the front of the campus and bullet holes littering the walls and dirt and concrete. 

A small paper fluttered down to him as he caught it and opened the paper. "Izuku, though you are a innocent sun child too pure to practically melt the hearts of women and even some men. I'll advise you on this thing happening. As your falsely dyed blonde haired classmate Kaminari. (Sorry that was Gwen that made that of him) Had said to find cover, he wasn't wrong. You have practically grasp the hearts of these women, and now the most terrefying thing to happen to a man, child and a means of life and death to women...A cat fight."

"Specifically, a cat fight with a fourth wallbreaking (Sexy and hot ass) girl. A girl (With huge tits and nice thighs and decent ass) with the powers of a spider. And a (ripoff version of me) somewhat yandere girl in love but not hellbent murduring you or your loveones after your past dates. All I can say to you now...Is good luck in surviving and hiding. Warm Regards, Kadota."

He just stood still, Izuku stood there looking at the paper, now fluttered away from the wind as he now realized what he had done. "WHAT THE HELL!" Izuku screamed as another explosion echoed as Toga, Stacy and Gwen were dodging each others moves. "That all you bitches got!" Gwen said as she dodged the incoming knives from Toga. 

"Woah! Easy their knockoff! Keep away from the sexy face and perfect ass!" Gwen said as she began throwing grenades at them. "Gwen! No more explosives their's people here!" Stacy said as she shot her webs around the grenades, lessening the blast. "Jeez does she not remember how to control herself?" Stacy mumbled till her spider sense kicked in, helping her avoid a stabbing motion from the side.

"Ya know, you should focus on trying to live instead of worrying about others." Toga said as she attpemted to keep stabbing at her. "Damn it, you're pretty quick, concidering those big targets on your chest are heavy for you!" Toga said as both evaded and dodged their attacks. "Okay seriously! My tits aren't that big!" Stacy said, underneath the mask she was blushing deep red.

"Hell yeah they are!" Kaminari and Mineta said as they poked their heads out of their hiding spot in the bush. "See! Even the perverts know those things are massive!" Toga paused her stabbing and flailed her arms at Stacy. In bit of rage, Stacy pulled off her mask and revealed her face. 

"They're perverts! I doubt they'll get girls or even lose their virginity by the time they reach age 30!" Stacy said as that made them depressed at her insults. "Wow, even somehow, being insulted by a hot girl...it's sexy." Mineta said as he had a pervertive but depressed face. "Hey..what's that sound?" Kaminari asked as the sound or rumbling was coming closer and closer to them.

Both turned their head at the wall and their eyes widened. "D-Don't tell me-" That was all Kaminari could say, before the wall blasted appart as a piece of it hit his face, knocking him into unconciousness with a bloody nose. "As per quoting Ryan Renolds-Senpai Sama who once said...MAXIMUM EFFORT!" Gwen shouted as she now rode upon a pink and white dirt bike, with a minigun attatched to the front of it as she held a katana.

"Charge!" She cried out as she reved the bike at them, firing the minigun as she rode. "AHAHAHAHAHA! Eat my bullets! Go on their's pleanty to share!" Gwen shouted as she chased them down. Stacy seinging to high altitude as Toga was barley outrunning and avoiding the bullets and bike. 

"What the hell! No fair! You have powers and guns while I have my qirk that can't do much in this situation!" Toga yelled as she ran from Gwen's slashing Katana. "For the record I don't have any super powers. But surprisingly your speed stats shown on Wiki are good. Guess that's why you're outruning my bike for now!"

Gwen then pulled out another bazooka from thin air as she aimed it at Toga. "But you can't escape this bad boy! Heat Seaking Missile!" Gwen shputed as she pressed on the trigger hard as it launched. "Gah! Damn the recoil!" She screamed as she fell flat on her ass and landed on the ground, her bike hitting Kirishima in the process of crashing.

"I-Im okay...!" Kirishima said as he was sweating the fact the minigun pointing down on him. "Incoming! Look out!" Stacy said as Toga kept running. "Crap, have to use my quirk!" Toga said as she transformed briefly to a blonde haired girl in a black uniform. In that brief moment, the missile changed course as Toga's transformation became a liquid form for a second.

"Whew...that was close." Toga said as she transformed back to herself. "Deku look out!" "Why is he still standing there! Run you fool!" Ochako and Tokoyami shouted as the three girls eyes widened at the missile heading to Izuku. "Izuku/Izukun run!" The girls shouted as Izuku snapped out of his trance. 

"H-Huh? What? Run? Run whe-" Izuku then looked in front of him. "Is that...a missile..." Izuku said as it was coming so close to him"Death by a missile...never thought I'd die like this." Izuku said with a blank stare as the missile was inches from his face. "Hang on!" Stacy said as she grabbed Izuku and pressed something on her belt. "Stac-" *BOOM!* The explosion shook the earth, casuing a crater in where Izuku stood. Everyone stared wide eyed at the thought of the worse happening.

"Izukun..." Toga said as her hold on her knife loosened, a lone tear falling from her eyes as she looked at the crater. "Hey Stacy..darling. I know I may have gotten overboard with the missile, but bring my man's hot ass and abs back here otherwise I will hunt for you and bruse your titst so bad they'll be milking blood from them."

"Why the hell are you leaving a voice message to the dead!?" Everyone yelled comidecally as Gwen ended the call on her phone and looked at them normally. "Here...read it and you'll know." Gwen said as she showed Toga and the others that came out of hiding as it was a bacground information site for her on Wiki.

"Lets see...dad's police...vigilantie...wow a band and a record lable." Toga muttered as here eyes traveled across the screen as she went on to weapons. "A teleportation belt!?" She exclaimed as Gwen sighed and pulled her phone back. "Yeah, web tits there has a dimension teleport belt. My guess is that she pulled Izuku in to save him, but now question remains how lo-"

Gwen was about to say until a blue and black portal appeared out of the air and came Izuku and Stacy, both completely red in the face. "Izukun!" Toga said as she tackled him and nuzzled against his cheek. "Thank goodness you're alright!" "Where the hell did you drag him into web tits!? And what did you two do that made you red!?"

Gwen said as Stacy just put her hands on her shoulders and guided her to the portal. "In here? What cause this to-" Stacy then pushed her head in as Gwen's body relaxed at first. Then her thights closed in on each other as she seemed to bounce and twitch. Gwen soon pulled her head out of the portal, dark red blush on her face as she smirked at Izuku.

"Hehehe~" She giggled a bit as Izuku stiffined as Toga tilted her head in curiosity, soon getting up and walking to the portal. "What's even in this thing?" She said as she stuck her head inside. Finding what she knew was Izuku's room. But what shocked her, was seeing herself, naked and on top of Izuku.

She saw herself on top of Izuku, both of them naked and moaning out in pleasure. 'W-W-W-Whaaaa?' Toga thought as she watched as herself seemed to be in a passionite kiss as she bounced on what she thought was a small bodypillow on his bed, but his nine inch member inside her.

'Me and Izukun..doing that!? I-I've thought about it, but seeing it...' Toga thought as she looked on the bed, seeing Gwen and Stacy also on the action. "Hey babe, seems like we've got another peeping gal." This Gwen said as they all looked at her as she 'eeped' and covered her face. "Well, no need to be shy about it me." This Toga said as she opened her hands and saw them all naked.

"Why...is Izukun doing...that with you?" Toga asked as she was too embaresed to even say it. "Well, after the fight, Izuku carried us to the hospital to get patched up, even told us how he's thought about us these past few weeks and months. And couldn't make up his mind." This Stacy said as she rested her head on his shoulder.

"So, being the selfish and flirtatious of the bunch, I came up with the idea to share this man. But got fist dibs in bed with him tonight." Gwen said as she patted down on his member as Izuku moaned a bit. "Truth be told, after your turn it would have been round three for us. But regardless, we coudn't help but love him more when he confessed. So we decided to share him."

"Still, he's so sweet to us." This Toga said as she kissed him onece more and nuzzled under his chin. "Also the other girls and your Izuku were here, and told them everything." Their Izuku said with a blush, remembering seeing himself and his Stacy watching them do it with themselves. "O-Okay..so, we share him..." Toga said as in her heart, still felt joy at the fact Izuku returns her feelings.

"Yup, though I suggest if you actually wanna experiance all this package, ya might wanna hit the bedroom soon~" Gwen said as she winked at Toga as she slowly pulled her head out of the portal. "One more thing, grind your hips, he'll go anamalistic on you." That Toga said as Toga blushed hard as she was out, and the portal dissapearing.

Once she was out, she turned to the other girls, both blushing a bit and smiled awekwardly, and Izuku. "S-So...is that how you feel about us?" Stacy asked at Izuku as the three of them looked at him. "Y-Yeah.. I just coudn't decide or choose...but I really do posess those feelings to you." Izuku said as he smiled at them, melting their hearts a little.

"You really do...and you also have that thing in your pants that proves it." Gwen smirked as she picked him up by the ass and carried him. "G-Gwen!?" "What the hell Gwen!?" Stacy and Toga shouted as Gwen looked back at them with a peace sign. "Sorry ladies, but I got first round in bed with him! See Ya!" Gwen said as she got on her pink dirt bike and drove off with Izuku.

"Ow! My face!" Kirishima shouted as his face was now with tire marks. "See ya after round 3 ladies!" Gwen shouted in the distance as she was driving away. "Quick! We gotta get going. No way am I letting her have him all!" Toga said as she dashed at mad speed after them. "Well, um, I guess things are fine for now here." Stacy said as she looked around and flicked her wrist and swung from building to building.

"Um...what do we do about that now..." Ochako said as the campus front was still smoking from explosions. Kirishima, Kaminari and Mineta unconcious. "What do them mean by first round..." Tokoyami asked as they wondered what was in that portal. "I don't know, perhaps in part two some will find out." Iida said, to only fall after wards via a Katana in his ass, now bleeding. "IIDA!!!"

A/N I don't know if you'll accept this Hoody_Mouse for the contest, but I hope everyone likes this, who knows, maybe that part 2 might be just Gwen being Gwen and messing with my stuff.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

567K 5.2K 68
Note: I don't own any characters I'll wrote in this fic. All rights to the owners. So, I decided to write an Izuku X Female Characters One-Shots beca...
10.1K 229 42
Boku no Hero Academia Lemon One-Shots. Female OC's! COMPLETED: August 27, 2021 (Part 40)
16K 406 12
❝𝗔𝗑𝗗 π—§π—›π—˜π—¬ π—–π—”π—Ÿπ—Ÿπ—˜π—— π—œπ—§ 𝗣𝗨𝗣𝗣𝗬 π—Ÿπ—’π—©π—˜ 𝗒𝗛 π—œ π—šπ—¨π—˜π—¦π—¦ π—§π—›π—˜π—¬'π—Ÿπ—Ÿ π—‘π—˜π—©π—˜π—₯ π—žπ—‘π—’π—ͺ❞ π—•π—Ÿπ—”π—–π—ž π—₯π—˜π—”π——π—˜π—₯
222 4 10
Just BNHA one shots, drabbles, and headcanons. Feel free to check out :) Requests are currently open!