Belonging | Alec Lightwood

By Itzwhatever

'He said, there are thousands of Shadowhunter's, but great love comes once in a lifetime if one is lucky, and... More

DISCLAIMER
PROLOGUE
CHARACTER PROFILE
TRAILER
COVER ART
AESTHETICS
๐Ÿ—
(1) Happy Birthday
(2) Meeting Blondie
(4) Still an asshole
(5)Thanks for the tat
(6)Female anatomy
(7) Meth Dealer
(8) Time for Boys
(9) Si bitch, her too
(10) Burden
(11) Fuck the accords
(12) Teach me
(13) Alec's answer
(14) As funny as Ebola
(15) One step forward, two steps back
(16) Hotter than Jace
(17) Memory
๐Ÿ—
(18) Lies and open wounds
(19) I can't
(20) Hibernating
(21) Torn
(22) Intoxicating
(23) One in a million
(24) Wrapped around my finger
(25) Short end of the stick
(26) Male Anatomy
(27) Always goes wrong
(28) I did it
(29) Warnings and intruders
(30) Seeing red
(31) Save him
(32) One knee
(33) Arrangement
(34) Obligations
(35) What I liked about you
(36) Heaven
(37) Beginning to fade
(38) Sister Sister
(39) Threesome
(40) Family United
(41) Bad idea
(42) The Wedding
(43) Him and I
๐Ÿ—
(44) Crazy
(45) Right Choices
(46) Adios
(47) Back again
(48) Hurricane
(49) Interrogation
(50) For Jace
(51) Getting between us
(52) 3 words, 8 letters
(53) Running out of time
(54) Hope
(55) Shattering
(56) Hunt
(57) Alone
(58) Darkness
Acknowledgements
!!!!

(3) Hello hot eyes

6.9K 196 104
By Itzwhatever

We walk effortlessly into the club, our fake ID's not fazing the security guards at the entrance, making it more than simple for us to come in without detection. Clary and I stride ahead of the group, both our eyes scouring the area, hoping to land on a certain blonde-haired boy that we desperately needed to question.

"I'm going to go fail at getting us some birthday drinks." Simon announced loudly over the gaudy music. "I'm going to go fail with you. "Maureen stated as they both then looked over in our direction. However, my eyes fell on the mystery boy from before as I nudged Clary, poignantly pointing over to where he was as she smiled victoriously to me.

"Do you want some... Clary, Cam!?" We heard Simon yell but we were already marching in the direction of the guy, the determination and resilience so strong in our stance we found the crowd parting it's way for us. As we found ourselves nearing the blondie, he was joined by another tall guy with dark hair and a shorter girl, in a platinum wig, though their faces were hard to decipher in the darkness.

Just as I went to yell out to him, all three moved into the VIP section of the club and unfortunately for us the curtain closed behind them.

"Fuck!" I whisper-yelled under my breath as Clary heaved an aggravated sigh before my gaze lifted, my eyes now darting around before finding the perfect solution.

I immediately grab Clarys arm and practically push her to the side of a very tall, muscular man before I link my arm with his, my eyes seductively gazing up at him "Wow, you clearly work out" I gush fakely, causing him to smirk cockily before Clary also links an arm with him "Your contacts are so cool!" She squeals dumbly as the muscular guy leads us through the curtain and into the VIP area, where our guy is.

The moment we step in, we both immediately let go of the guy, allowing our eyes to search through the lounge and take in our surrounding. My sapphire blue eyes first fall on the girl with the platinum blonde wig that we saw earlier. She was currently seductively dancing on the platform as a couple of men, all with blue contacts, surrounded her watching eagerly making me smirk.

Cast that spell sister.

I turned around before walking over to Clary who had luckily found our mystery guy, blondie was face to face with a tall brunette, their faces inches apart, as an almost conniving smirk overtook his face.

I grimace "Of course he's a total fuckboy, what else is new" I mutter irritated, before walking forwards to interrupt their conversation and ask the questions I had come here to ask. However, just as I made a step forwards, blondie pulled out a very long, large sword and before I know it I hear Clary scream "Watch out" and push the brunette out of the way.

Blondie looks surprised for a second as the girl goes stumbling forwards and falls onto the sofa but when seconds later she turns her head around, I practically feel my heart jump out of my chest.

"What the fuck!?"

I gasp loudly stumbling backwards as the brunette jumps up, tentacles protruding out of her mouth as monstrous roars escape her. The thing rushes for Clary, who was stood in place utterly shocked, but luckily blondie hurriedly pushes her out of the way before stabbing the monster in the stomach, halting its movement. Instantly, the hideous creature bursts into thin air, it's body burning like a piece of paper.

However, before I can even attempt to move over to Clary, 5 more creatures surround us, moving in closer as I scour the area, completely unaware of what the hell these things are and what we are meant to do. Suddenly, the girl in the platinum blonde wig comes forwards her bracelet twisting off her hand like a snake and turning into a whip as she rapidly manages to capture and kill one of the beasts.

I stare horrified at the scene in front of me before seeing blondie get thrown backwards, his sword clattering on the ground near my feet and before I know it I find myself picking up the sword and instantly feeling the warm glow pumping through my body as the sword lights up, a strange energy pulsating through not only the sword but also my skin.

Instantly, I'm snapped back to reality when the shrieking sound of Clary scream penetrates my ears and I find myself bolting towards her, ready to take down the creature that was advancing towards her rapidly. The creature bared its tentacles menacingly at her as I struck its stomach with the edge of the sword and sliced backwards almost promptly making the creature wheeze out in agony before erupting into flames like the others.

I look up at Clary with wide eyes, only to see her giving me the same horrified expression.

"Camilla, look out!" Clary screeches looking behind me, and as I turn around slowly, I find a pair of terrifyingly evil eyes glaring back at me. Before I even have the chance to scream, an arrow zips through the air penetrating the creature at it's heart making it burst into flames and disappear.

I stagger back slightly, as my heart bashes dangerously against my ribcage before my eyes lift only to be met with the most beautifully unique pair of eyes I've ever seen and in that moment, both the guy and I find ourselves entranced, frozen in our places.

"Alec! The sword!" Blondie shouts loudly, which seemingly wrenches him back to reality before he turns his gaze from me and turns to the fight. However, in that moment I realise I still can't see the one person I love most in the world.

Clary.

Panic running through me, I rapidly turn around to see her on the floor her, eyes wide as she stares terrified at the fighting, as absent-minded tears run down her face. I promptly rush over to her side, before bending down and soothingly caress her pulling into a sided hug. "Hey, its ok. I don't know what this is but its okay just breathe. It's going to be okay" I whispered soothingly to her, my attempts at evening out my breath working and my speech coming out clear. But no matter how calm I sounded, the truth was my heart is racking inside my body and the tears I desperately hold back are enough to re-fill the Nile.

Nevertheless, Clary jumps to her feet suddenly before running rapidly out of the room leaving me kneeled there alone. I quickly stand up, ready to follow her, whilst noticing that Blondie, the girl and hot eyes were the only ones left in the room, and all the other creatures were gone. Instead of walking over to them, and inquiring what just happened I speed walk over to chase Clary only to be stopped at the curtain by hot eyes guy.

I snap my eyes upwards and hold his gaze for a moment, taking this as a moment to examine his features in the light. He had tousled raven hair, full lips, thick almost pampered brows and his eyes up-close where an indescribable colour; a mixture of brown with swirls of blue and green dancing through them. However, despite his attractive features his expression was cold and distant as he glared almost accusingly at me.

I found myself narrowing my eyes at him "Move" I snap at him, but as if he was some robot he stood there still glaring, completely unaffected.

"Hey, are you okay?" Blondie questioned, his face sympathetic and etched with worry making me thaw slightly, but not enough. "Just peachy" I said sarcastically before turning back to the asshole in front of me who was still blocking my way.

"I said move aside" I growled lowly at him, my stance threatening as I stepped forwards closing the gap between whilst I stared menacingly at him.

I didn't have time for this crap, I had to find Clary.

"And If I don't" He challenged icily, his arms folded defensively as his eyebrow arched in questioning, instantly I found my blood boiling in anger as clenched my fist, edging closer to his figure. "If you don't move your freak show, busboy ass the fuck out of my way I swear on hell ima..."

"Alec, let her go. She needs to find her sister" The girl said softly, before looking in my direction and smirking at me. A sigh escapes Alec's lips before he moves out the way, allowing me through. I smile gratefully at the girl, and throw one last glare to Alec the asshole before rushing away needing desperately to find my sister.

Hey guys!

So... we finally met Alec and Izzy, and honestly i think it went pretty well. I wanted the first time Alec and Cam saw each other to be lustfull but when they actually talked I wanted there to be some tension and anger, so that it will be exciting to see their relationship evolve.

Anyway, next chapter should be full of excitement and be interesting!!

Love y'all xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.7K 871 18
"Who could ever learn to love a beast?" --- Prince Magnus wasn't exactly grateful of the life that he lived. He was selfish and vain, unappreciative...
140K 4.4K 72
The greatest Shadowhunter of his generation is what they say about the legendary Jace Wayland. But, what you don't know, is that they also say the sa...
58.8K 1.9K 43
โ•šยปโ˜…ยซโ• Book 1 of Where We Come Alive The New York Institute and its' shadowhunters, Jace, Alec, and Isabelle, have decided to take part of the exchang...
82.4K 4.9K 31
"The law is hard but it is the law" Alec Lightwood is a cop for the NYPD. He comes from a long line of cops in the family. He loves his job. He loves...