Master Sakura

By sasukexekiel

Team 7 is back. Sasuke is back. And They are back on adventures. But what will happen if unexpected people... More

After the 4th Shinobi War
The Decision
Changes
Reunion
Chapter 5 : Truth or Dare
Chapter 6: Reunion Mission
Chapter 7: The Research
Chapter 8: Feelings
Chapter 9: Outcome
Sakura's Death and Gift
Sakura's Death And Gift II
Chapter 12: Master Sakura
Chapter 13: Guys' Talk
Chapter 15: The gods
Chapter 16: Will of Fire
Chapter 17: Leaf
Chapter 18: The 5-Kage Summit
Chapter 19: The Legendary Sannin vs Raikage
Chapter 20: Ordinary days
Chapter 21: Wood Village
Chapter 22: Wood Village II
Chapter 23: My friend from The Mist
Chapter 24: Doubts and Answers
Chapter 25: A day with parents

Chapter 14: Research Success

3.3K 91 6
By sasukexekiel

Sakura

After that talk with Sasuke, I understood their point. But still, I hate being protected until now. They finally acknowledged my strength but they are still protecting me like that young and useless Sakura.

I sighed. Today I'll assess the medic nins if they really completed learning the head-transplant surgery. If everythings completed. I'll perform the Jutsu on them. Also with doctor Kaito. Then tomorrow,I guess if their investigation will lead to something, we will go home for a while to report to Master Tsunade.

I took a shower and wore my usual red sleeveless shirt, black spandex amd pink skirt. I put bandages on my thighs and put weights on my wrist and ankles. I put my red hitiate on my head. And got my kunai pouch. I'm good to go. I can sense everyone's chakra on the living room. I bet they're waiting for me. When did I become a princess? I have many bodyguards for Kami's sake.

I went to the living room and found everyone ready to go. Team 7 on their usual outfits. I guess Gaara, Temari and Kankuro went out earlier. The medics on their uniform and my five 'body guards' on the navy blue shirt,black pants and surprisingly a vest like our Jounin vest but it's dark blue.

"Where did you get your vest?" I asked them raising my left brow. They all looked at me.

"Ah. Kakashi got it for us Sakura-sama." Obito answered.

"Aa. Looks good on you." I said. I didn't wait and see their reactions or response. I went outside and just motioned them 'let's go'.

Seriously, I still can't believe that they were the ones who came back. I have tons of explaining to do with Tsunade-sama and everyone when we get home. I bet other countries will also be concerned. Tsunade-sama had set a 5 Kage summit. And I need to explain things to them as well. I wish it will go well.

When we arrived at the research lab, I began assessing them. There were still small details that I needed them to take note. And we're good. It's perfect. They can now perform the surgery with medical equipment. I can perform it both with Jutsu and medical equipment. But it is very risky for the patient if we perform it in Jutsu that's why I decided not to mention anything about performing it using a Jutsu.

When I was finished assessing them it's 2 hours before lunch time. I gave them this time to finalize everything and decided that I'll perform the Lock Jutsu after lunch. I instructed Doctor Kaito on what to do. I let Sasori, Naruto stay with them inside. And I instructed Obito, Shin , Sai and Kakashi-sensei to guard outside.

"What about us un?" Deidera questioned.

"Well, you, Itachi and Sasuke will come with me. I bet if I say I don't need someone to guard me you'll all make a fuss." I retorted. They nodded but some of them looked guilty.

"Ok let's go to Gaara." I said.

They nodded and followed me. When we entered Gaara's office Ino and Ibiki were standing in front of the Kazekage. Ino saw me. She ran and trapped me in a suffocating hug.

"You forehead! Did you know how much tears I shed for you?!" She said squishing me more.

"I'll explain later Ino. I'm sorry I made you worry." I said embracing my girl bestfriend more like my sister.

When we realized we have six pairs of eyes watching us,we broke the hug. And we laughed awkwardly. And Ino also gasped when she realized that I am with Itachi and Deidera.

"Sakura?! What are they? Who?!! Woah. Forehead you have tons of explaining to do." Ino said wide-eyed.

"Yeah, that's exactly what I was thinking a while back hehe." I said. Ino is still looking at them.

"Anyway, let's get back to business. I have unti lunch time to spare." I said. Gaara nodded. Then he motioned for Kankuro to explain the details to Ibiki and Ino. When the latter understood what to do, we all proceeded to where the captured rouge ninja who poisoned us is.

Ino and Ibiki went inside the interrogation room with the rouge. I, Sasuke and Itachi were watching outside the room. Deidera decided to check the vicinity. Well, in my personal opinion he just loves flying with his clay birds.

"Have you two patched up things already? " I asked the two Uchihas.

"Hn." They replied in unison. I sighed.

Fuck their vocabulary.

"I take that as a yes." I mumbled and continued watching Ino and Ibiki interrogate the rougue. After Few minutes or questioning, Ino used her mind jutsu. I wonder what she'll get.

Then after almost an hour, Ino and Ibiki wrapped up things. We then all went back to Kazekage's tower to discuss things.

Ino discussed what she learned on that nin. She said she didn't find anything but the fact that the guy was a member of a group. She have seen their uniform. It is a red cloak with black clouds. Yes, it is like the uniform of Akatsuki except for te reverse in color. We had many questions but Ino said his mind was blank and she didn't see anything than that. Which leads us to more puzzle to unravel. It sounds like we have more to discuss than what's expected. The Chunin exams are close not only that but there is this celebration tha five nations are planning. First anniversary. For me that's absurd, instead of celebrating the first year of success from the last war why can't they just put those funds on rehabilitating? It's true we are doing great so far but still there are many things yet to do. But who am I to question things?

I shrugged. Lost in my thoughts I noticed that they are all looking at me.

"I'm sorry. I was lost. What were you talking about?" I said. I noticed Gaara sighed before talking.

"We were talking on discussing this in the Kage Summit." Gaara said looking into my eyes. I know he's asking me what's wrong. I smiled at him.

"I'm fine Gaara. I guess it's time for lunch. Up for it? We'll all go." I said. I noticed my other friends are anticipating our conversation.

"I'm sorry but I think I'll stay for a while. I have important things to settle." He stated. I nodded and bid my good bye.

I, Ino,Ibiki, Itachi and Sasuke headed for lunch. I made a clone to call on the others for lunch. We made it on our favorite restaurant in Suna. While waiting for the others Ino began asking me tons of questions. I suggested that we just talk in our minds to avoid information leak.
I narrated all that's happened from my dream which they thought I was dead to the poison issue. She cursed a lot of times when I told her that 5 were dead and I just revived them using a Jutsu that was a gift from Them. But more curses from her when I told her the Jutsu will make another dead come back.

She was eyeing Itachi and Deidera for a while. So that explains them. She mumbled on her head. I nodded. Then there comes the medic nins, Doctor Kaito, Kakashi, Naruto, Sai,Shin,Obito and Sasori. When Ino saw them she stood up wide-eyed.

"Holy shit Forehead! What did you just do?!" She exclaimed then put her hands on her mouth. From the corner of my eye I can see Ibiki fliched from his seat.

"Ino-pig sit down. Meet Obito, Shin, and Sasori. They are the other three who came back. And calm down they won't bite." I muttered. She obeyed.

Okay. We are so gonna talk later. She said in her mind. I nodded.
We ate lunch like the usual. Talking and everything. Naruto was nonstop talking about how he misses Ichiraku.
The five addition to the group introduced themselves to Ino and Ibiki. I asked them to do that for formalities.

Sasuke, Ino and I have been chatting about lot of things. Itachi and Sai  joined our conversation on some parts then they return to their own little chats.

When we were done eating we all came back to the research lab. Ino and Ibiki insisted on joining ud for they don't have things to do for the rest of the day.

I assessed my team thoroughly. And when I think everything went well, I began performing the Lock Jutsu on them. I started at Doctor Kaito but I made sure my Lock on Doctor Kaito cak be unlocked. For teaching our students from different nations in the future.

It took me 7 hours to finish the Jutsu on three of them. When I noticed the time, which is 8:02 pm I noticed that the others chakra were gone.

They must already be home. I looked around and saw Naruto, Sai and Ino.

"The others went home?" I asked them.

"Deidera and Sasori are outside. The others went home. Sasuke and Itachi said they'll cook dinner. The others said they will fix the house for a party. A celebration for your research's success." Ino explained. I noticed her eyes are tired.

"I guess your tired? Let's head home and see what they prepared." I said.

"I'm excited dattebayo!" Naruto shouted. Typical Naruto. I thought.

While we were heading home I asked Sai how is it going with his brother. The emotionless man managed to thank me and said everything wouldn't be possible if it's not because of me. I said it's fine and I'm happy how everything turned out.

All I have to do now is face the future. I'm sure there will be a lot of questions,suspicions and contradictions that will raise against the new addition to our team. But nonetheless, I will do everything in my power to fight for them. They are now our comrades and everyone deserves second chances. And I'm pretty sure Team 7 will fight for them in all their might. So for tonight, I'll also make this night their welcome party.

When we arrived in the mansion, I was speechless. The living room was arranged fantastically into a small hall with a small stage. There were 6 round tables with a nice table setting set up. The stage was designed with red and white curtains with letterings saying 'congratulations'. There's also a music to my surprise. And everyone are standing and greeted me.

"Wow. You did all of these? You didn't need to. Thanks anyway." I said. As I thanked them I noticed they were all dressed semi-formal. And I also noticed Suna's council members.

Before I can speak to them Ino and Temari dragged me to my room. They bought a red dress for me. And I had no choice but to take a quick shower and wear the dress for they are all waiting for me. Ino also changed her clothing and put some make up.

When we went downstairs again, They said we can have dinner first before everything. Atleast they are not insensitive enough to feel that many of us are hungry. Ino and I sat on team 7's table with Ibiki. So that makes it seven of us in the table. Not that bad. The table can accommodate 8.

The sand siblings sat together with the council members. The five addition to the group sat together and the medics and doctors who were part of the research sat together.

After dinner, Temari said that I have to make a speech which I gladly accepted. I plan to welcome them anyway. I stood on the small stage.

"Thank you everyone for doing this. I appreciate your effort and I can't thank you enough for this." I started speaking. I looked straight on everyone's eyes. I can see them smile and some nodded.

"At first, I didn't know if this research will succeed. But I had to try. I saw many people suffered after the war. Many of them were paralyzed. Some of them were injured to the point that they cannot become shinobi again. Being a shinobi myself, I know how much that makes them suffer. Can you imagine yourself in their situation?" I asked. I looked into their eyes. I catch the guilt in the eyes of the council members and even in Naruto's.

"Sacrificing is part of being Shinobi. But I am also a medical Ninja and it's my job to save lives. Saving lives are not literally saving someone's lives. There's more into that. Making them live to their lives with no regrets and restrictions is a part of it. Supporting them in achieving their dreams and reviving their hopes are also ways of medical ninja to save lives. And that's why we came up with this project. Because all of us deserves second chances in life. And with the project as a success I cannot be more happy. And I hope you support me in my next projects in the future thank you." I finished my speech. They clapped their hands. I can see my teammates are proud of me. And I can't be more happy. I motioned my hand that I will say more and they stopped clapping.

"And speaking of second chances. Days ago, there has been incident that happened. Which leads us to have these five people sitting with us here." I motioned in the direction of the five.
They all looked at them.

"I will not say any information about it in this open place but I just want you to know that they are now changed people. As I've said, everyone deserves second chances. I hope you give them too. So for the five of you... Shin, Itachi, Obito, Deidera and Sasoru welcome back. And welcome to our lives. You are now our comrades." I finished with a smile.

I looked into the five. They are looking at me intently. I went to their table.
I was surprised that all of them hugged me.

"Woaaah. Is this a group hug?" I chuckled. And they broke the group hug. It's so not like them to hug in front of people.

"Thank you Sakura-sama." they said in unison.

"No problem." I said and smiled at them warmly.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

990K 39.1K 48
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
178K 5.6K 56
When he denied his own baby calling her a cheater. "This baby is not mine." But why god planned them to meet again? "I would like you to transfer in...
9.4M 306K 51
"you're all mine; the hair, the lips, the body, it's all mine." • highest rankings • - #1 in jimin - #1 in pjm - #1 in btsfanfic cover by: @TheChri...
Fake love By :)

Fanfiction

90.8K 2.1K 37
When your PR team tells you that we have to date a girl on the UCONN women basketball team and you can't say no to it... At first you don't think too...