Oh my stranger! ||COMPLETED||

By HaruTrishaXX

A woman who's been gone from her house in Korea for two years and comeback seeing a man living in her home. More

Prologue
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
Epilogue

31

3.8K 148 24
By HaruTrishaXX

Jungkook placed his hand to her hand and lock it. It was very quiet in the room that the only sound they can hear is the airconditioner releasing a cold air. He gulped and pull her to his side, "Why are you acting like we're still strangers?" mesmerizing her face then run his fingers through her cheeks.

"Cause we are.."

"Really?"

She rolled her eyes and sit straight looking at a spot. Jungkook looked down and sniffed, "You don't want to give me a chance don't you?"

"Chance?"

"I've waited two years.. Ignoring my every surrounding... You can just tell me if you already have someone.."

She looked at him then take a deep breath, "I never said anything.."

"Then do you want to start again or not?"

Her face formed a confuseness then turn to him. She was quiet throughout the whole time. Jungkook stood up and take a deep breath, "I'm going.."

"What?"

"I still have something to do at my files.." He smiled, "I'm happy to see you again.."

She creased her forehead, "BITCH SIT DOWN!"

His eyes widened and completely rushed himself to sit straight. He glanced at her with a terrified expression then gulped, "Why are you mad?"

"Im not mad!"

"Then why are you yelling?"

"Im not yelling.." She calmed herself and look at the TV. Jungkook looked at the ceiling then to the TV and back to her. He was confused for a moment then tapped his feet on the floor waiting for her to speak, but she's just focused on the TV. "Aren't you going to say something?"

"No.."

"They why are you stopping me?"

"If you wanna leave you can.. Just make sure you don't comeback.."

"I'll s-stay.." He cleared his throat and look at her again. Noticing how she looks even more gorgeous and sexy with her new look. He tucked her hair behind her ear then turn his eyes to the TV, "You look more gorgeous.."

"I know.." She flipped her hair. His eyes widened and smirked, "Confidence.."

Tzuyu didn't glance at him, her eyes are focused on the TV pretending to be watching but her mind is travelling. She crossed her arm and stare at the screen. "Tzuyu?"

"What?"

"Are you going to show something or say? cause you've been starring at the TV for so long.." He sighed, "Are you okay?"

She nod her head. Jungkook looked at the time then back to her thinking what's happening or is she planning something. "I was pregnant when I came to Volunteer.."

He turn his head to her quickly, "What?" then gulped trying to say a word, "Wh-what happened? where's the baby?"

She looked at him. There was a knock on the door and they both turn their heads to the direction. "You should open it.." She commanded.

He blinked his eyes, "You need to tell me-"

"Open the door.."

Jungkook stood up and twist the door knob. There's an old woman carrying a baby and she's holding a bag, "Is Tzuyu there?" she asked. He nod his head and look at the baby then to Tzuyu. The old woman entered inside and put down the bag and the baby.

"Thank you halmeoni.."

"Aigoo he won't stop singing earlier.. I told him he might lose his voice.."

The baby walked to Tzuyu holding a toy then smile. Jungkook was speechless couldn't say a word nor make a move. He was stuck at the door trying to precise everything in his mind. The woman stepped out of the door and close the door since he was left dumbfounded on spot.

Tzuyu looked at him, "Why? You're speechless? So am I.."

He took a few step and look at the baby singing a random song they couldn't understand. "So... You're saying?" he asked. She raised her eyebrow then turn to the baby, "Kyu.. Do you know him?"

The baby shooked his head then look at the toy playing. Jungkook sit beside her staring at the baby then to Tzuyu, "You're not playing around right?"

"You think I would just randomly grabbed a kid and say its your son?" She rolled her eyes. He shooked his head and carry the baby as his tears falls then sniffed, "Why didn't you tell me? I could've-" he stopped and looked at her, "I could've been carrying him instead of other babies.."

She stayed silent and wiped the baby's mouth, "I only found out when I came there.. I didn't tell unnie about it.."

He fixed the baby's hair then put him down and hugged Tzuyu tightly. His tears were dripping down. Its like he's woman and she's a man. Her eyes rolled, "I can't breath.." tapping his back.

"Go home with me.."

"What?"

"Live in the house again with the baby.."

She nod her head and coughed, "I can't breath.." hitting his arm with a toy. The baby was just watching them then sit quietly on the small chair watching TV. He completely got the looks of Jungkook but got the hair from Tzuyu. His forehead creased and slap Jungkook out of nowhere.

"Why did he slap me?"

Tzuyu shrugged, "Sometimes he's bipolar... He smack people out of jealousy.."

"He's jealous?"

She carried the baby and walked to a room. Jungkook followed them and watch Tzuyu take care of the baby. He took a deep breath again looking at them, "When is his birthday?"

"He's turning 2 next month.."

He choked and opened his eyes largely, "Already?"

Kyu sit up from the bed and crawled down walking around the room picking up toys while singing. They watched him play around, he's minding his own world not looking at the two. Tzuyu glanced at him and sighed, "Is this what's fun to you? I raised this baby on my own.."

He smiled, "He likes to sing.."

"Do you sing?" She creased her forehead. His head shooked then gulped looking away from her, "Never.."

"You do.." Squinting her eyes then smirked, "I know I don't sing... He wouldn't have a beautiful voice and passion to sing if no one-"

"I don't.." he gave her a look then turn to the baby listening to Kyu's unknown song. Alien song should we call it. Jungkook sniffed then glanced at Tzuyu and back to the baby crawling to the floor. "Aren't you going to put him to bed?"

"Try.." she point to the baby, "Go.. Lets see if you could make him go.." raising her eyebrow as she watches him walked to the baby.

Jungkook sat down moving his eyes wherever he go, "Kyu.." he called. The baby put the toy down and look at him then sing again. "Kyu.. Listen to dad.."

Tzuyu looked at Jungkook with shocked eyes then gulped, "You did not just told him that right?"

He glanced at her and smile carrying the baby, "So what if I did?" raising his eyebrow then put down the baby at the bed tapping his butt. Tzuyu looked at kyu slowly falling asleep then to Jungkook, "Since when did you start carrying and learning babies?"

He smirked, "Why? I did better than you?"

"Im serious.."

"I already said.. I go to orphanage every other week.... Plus.. When I was a kid my mom used to do this to me and I fell asleep really fast.."

She stayed quiet and look at Kyu already sleeping that fast. Then walked to the other room cleaning the kitchen. Jungkook soon stepped out of the room and close the door, "Did you eat?"

"Yeah.." she lied. Jungkook nod his head and take a deep breath, "You don't seem like it.."

"I did-" Her stomach growled really loud. He walked up to her and laughed as he fixes her hair, "I'll order a food.."

"You don't need to.. You can just go home... I can handle myself.." Not giving a single glance at him, "Its night..." she claimed. Jungkook sighed and put his hand inside his pocket looking at the room, "Is he eating well?"

"He is.."

He took a deep breath, "I'll sleep here for today... Then you can come home with me tomorrow.."

"The bed is only for two people.."

"Tzuyu kyu is small and we can fit in that bed.." He smirked, "You even to squeeze yourself.."

She hit his chest while standing on the counter washing the dish.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.3K 105 55
Y/N moved into her cousins house for a better life, but life had another fate for her. She got into gang fighting with her cousins, risked her life...
10.3K 976 18
"𝖸𝗈𝗎'𝗋𝖾 𝗍𝗈𝗈 𝗀𝗈𝗈𝖽 𝖿𝗈𝗋 𝖺 𝗀𝗎𝗒 𝗅𝗂𝗄𝖾 𝗁𝗂𝗆." In which a good girl fall for a wrong boys. ○ discontinued. ©️2019. parkjimin x myo...
6.3K 313 31
She had no idea what she was doing He had no idea what he was in for Neighbors that had a hard time getting along come together when Mina needs Jungk...
107K 3.4K 37
❝ I believed in you! ❞ ❝ I never believed in myself ❞ - in which a depressive girl meets a boy named Jeon Jungkook [ cty + jjk ]