Warping to Destiny - A Supern...

By SamGirl27

Two girls are pulled from the world where Supernatural is a TV show into the world where Sam and Dean are rea... More

Chapter 1 - Unexpected Guests
Chapter 2 - Getting To Know You
Chapter 3 - Why Are We Here?
Chapter 4 - First Night
Chapter 5 - Episodes and Universes
Chapter 6 - Useful Skills
Chapter 7 - Target Practice
Chapter 8 - The Devil Is In the Details
Chapter 9 - Instant Replay
Chapter 10 - An Intimate Moment
Chapter 11 - Maggie Shows Her Stuff
Chapter 12 - Not Just Girl Talk
Chapter 13 - The Girls Tell Their Story
Chapter 14 - Professors, Parents and Portals
Chapter 15 - Memories
Chapter 16 - Like a Virgin
Chapter 17 - Some Like It Hot
Chapter 18 - More of the Girls' Story
Chapter 19 - A Visit Home
Chapter 20 - A Startling Revelation
Chapter 22 - The Lady In White
Chapter 23 - Thoughts and Feelings
Chapter 24 - Clues and Strategies
Chapter 25 - Conversations
Chapter 26 - I like to Watch This
Chapter 27 - I Know Why You Do It
Chapter 28 - A New Lead
Chapter 29 - Enter the Dragon
Chapter 30 - Who Created the Creator?
Chapter 31 - One Question Answered
Chapter 32 - Brainstorming
Chapter 33 - The Outer Limits
Chapter 34 - The Dark Sorcerer
Chapter 35 - A Discovery and a Phone Call
Chapter 36 - Who's That Angel?
Chapter 37 - How to Make Dean Talk
Chapter 38 - Questions and Answers
Chapter 39 - Visitor's Day
Chapter 40 - Making Contact
Chapter 41 - Charmed, I'm Sure
Chapter 42 - That's a Lot To Ask
Chapter 43 - Expert Opinions
Chapter 44 - Parable of the Paintings
Chapter 45 - Interrogations
Chapter 46 - Hell No, We Won't Go!
Chapter 47 - Welcome Garth
Chapter 48 - A Rude Awakening
Chapter 49 - Surprise Meeting
Chapter 50 - Jolly Good Show, Old Dean
Chapter 51 - Welcome Home
Chapter 52 - Girl's Day Out
Chapter 53 - The Big Date, Part 1
Chapter 54 - The Big Date, Part 2
Chapter 55 - The Big Date, Part 3
Chapter 56 - Not God, Just Sammy
Chapter 57 - Blades and Blindfolds
Chapter 58 - Let's Be Serious
Chapter 59 - Meet the Folks
Chapter 60 - Training Blind
Chapter 61 - Ever Get the Feeling You're Being Watched?
Chapter 62 - Careful Planning
Chapter 63 - A Startling Truth
Chapter 64 - History Lesson
Chapter 65 - Mother Knows Best
Chapter 66 - The Last Day
Chapter 67 - Who's the Good Guy Here?
Chapter 68 - Love 'Em and Leave 'Em
Chapter 69 - Mission Impossible
Chapter 70 - Not in Kansas Anymore
Chapter 71 - Party On Girls
Chapter 72 - Moving and Grooving
Chapter 73 - Demons and Unseens
Chapter 74 - Helping Hands
Chapter 75 - Demon Invasion
Chapter 76 - Calling in Reinforcements
Chapter 77 - Greetings and Farewells
Chapter 78 - Doing it Smarter
Chapter 79 - Everybody Wants to be a hero
Chapter 80 - Magic and Mayhem
Chapter 81 - Love Letters
Chapter 82 - When Things Work
Chapter 83 - And When They Don't
Chapter 84 - Rings and Stones
Chapter 85 - In Hot Water
Chapter 86 - Finish Line
Chapter 87 - Put That Win In the Loss Column
Chapter 88 - Homecoming
Chapter 89 - Wrapping and Unwrapping

Chapter 21 - Confessions, Angels and Video Tapes

344 12 3
By SamGirl27

Katie's POV

Both boys were staring at me. Finally Dean broke the ice. "Now that's a bombshell I didn't see coming," he said emotionlessly.

"Katie," said Sam softly. "I'm sure there's a reason. Can you tell us about it?"

"Yeah, kind of have to at this point, don't you think?" I was so nervous I didn't know whether to laugh or cry. Sam got up and poured something in a shot glass and brought it to me. I know it's early in the day, but it will help you. Go ahead, drink it." I took a few sips before continuing.

"I told you how being in a gang was like being in a tight-knit family, how anyone would die for any other. But there were other rules too. There was a hierarchy of ranks, and lower ranks were not allowed to question higher ranks. And bi...women were never allowed to question or contradict a male, especially one of a higher rank than her owner. They couldn't complain about anything except to their owner, who was allowed to speak for or fight for them if they chose to."

I took another sip of the drink and finally registered that it was rum. Pretty good too. "If you kept your nose clean and obeyed the rules, you got treated pretty well." Sip. "One night we were at our current hideout, which was in an abandoned packing plant near downtown. We were just lounging around watching some TV, when the upstairs door opened and the top five ranking dudes walked out with two young girls. They both looked terrified. One happened to be our cousin Rosie. She was 13."

I was speaking in an almost emotionless voice. I downed the rest of the rum. "They were laughing and being lewd. Whistling was going on around us as they led the girls down the wooden stairs. I felt faint. I looked at Maggie and tried to signal her not to react. They took the girls outside and I knew where they were taking them. It was an empty house that was still partially furnished that they had used for their fun and games before."

"I got up and stretched, and tried to be as casual as I could. 'Come on Mags, lets go home. Nothing funs gonna happen with the guys gone.' I told her. Remember that two of these five were our owners," I said.

"As soon as we were out of sight of the building, we ran home as fast as we could. We got two guns and ammo out of the gun case, and we had our knives. Maggie went to her room and grabbed some throwing stars."

"It took us about 30 minutes to get to the house. We watched outside the windows. They were all pretty drunk or stoned by this time, and they were tossing the girls back and forth between them. The girls were crying and begging for them to stop. We were both beyond angry, but we knew we had to wait until they split up."

"Eventually, two of them took the girls into a bedroom. We watched as the others flopped on chairs and couches. With nothing to do, and being half drunk, they were lethargic. But still there were three, and we didn't want to alert the two in the bedroom."

We went around to the kitchen door and tried it. Wonder of wonders it wasn't locked. We took off our shoes and crept in. We looked around the corner into the living room. I pointed to Mags how I thought we should do it. They were so out if it, they had no clue what was coming. I crept behind the couch and crouched down and Mags went behind a chair. That left the third one in another chair. That one might be a problem. I signaled, one, two, three, and we stood up and knifed the first two in the heart. Tony, the third one, realized something was up and he started to get up. Mags threw 2 stars at his throat and I shot him. That was overkill."

"The shot drew out the two in the bedroom and we shot them too. Idiots. They were so muddle-brained they made so many mistakes. Anyway, it was all over in less than two minutes. We made sure they were all dead, and then we went in and got the girls and left."

"There was no way we could keep all this from our parents. We had used mom's guns, and Rosie was hysterical, and told her mom everything when we got there. Aunt Liz called mom and we pretty much had to admit to what we did. And that's why we couldn't stay. So far, no one knew it was us. But either the cops or the gang would find out and then it would be either death or jail. So we went to Florida. I can't believe how stupid we were to fight that."

"Also in hindsight, killing them was stupid too. We had cops in the damn family. But we never once even considered that option. Stupid huh?"

After what seemed like forever, Dean cleared his throat. "So no one ever caught on to you?" he asked.

"Don't know. But no one ever came and dragged us away."

Sam and Dean looked at each other. Then Sam said, "And you thought this was going to be some sort of problem for us?"

I shrugged. "We hoped not, but we didn't know for sure, and we decided you had to know. Only fair."

Dean said, "Sounded like a pretty slick operation to me, for a couple of kids."

"Dean," I said, "It had been a long time since we were a couple of kids. Our world might not have real monsters, but it has human ones, and the emotional toll on a kid is pretty much the same."

No one spoke for a little while. Then Dean grinned and rubbed his hands together. "I have an idea," he said. "How about we pop some popcorn and watch a movie?"

"Oh do pop the popcorn," I said. "But I have a much better idea. I'll be right back." I jumped up and ran down to my room to fetch the DVD I'd brought back from home.

When we were all gathered together again I said, "Okay is there someplace in this Bat Cave that can play a computer DVD on a big screen?"

"Yep," said Dean. "Follow me."

"Oh nice," said Maggie, looking a bit better. "The show never shows you guys in here. Do you actually spend time in here?"

"Yeah, of course we do," said Sam, looking a bit puzzled at the question.

The room was nice, definitely decked out for watching movies and television. It had two medium size couches close together, farthest from the screen, and at angles to each other, as well as two comfy looking recliners. There were coffee tables in front of the couches, and end tables by each of the chairs. There was a major sound system set up with all the bells and whistles, and a small desk against the wall that held a computer connected to the system.

I whistled as I looked around. "How many credit cards did you have to max out to get all this?" I asked in wonder.

Sam laughed and said, you don't wanna know."

Dean led Maggie to 'HIS' couch, set down two beers and a bowl of popcorn on the coffee table in front of it and then sat down beside her. Sam put down our beers and popcorn in front of the other couch and led me to the computer, where we took the DVD and inserted it. I indicated that he should go sit first.

"Okay guys, a little speech before we begin," I said.

"Aww geez," Dean complained exaggeratedly, flopping his head against the back of the couch.

"Dean!" said Sam, frowning at him.

"What?" Dean answered, drowning back and feigning innocence.

I was glad to see the mood lightening. But I had to warn them before doing this. "Here's the thing. This could go two ways. It could be a huge disaster or it could be kinda fun. But either way it's going to be educational for us, so consider it research."

"Aw c'mon, I wasn't planning on working today," Dean complained again, which made every smile.

"Yeah well," I said. "Anyway, here's how I see it. Maggie and I know you as fictional characters, and now as real people. We want to show you how we first saw you, and what you meant to us. And kind of why people love Supernatural. But I also realize that this is in a way a recording of your own lives, like when you read the Supernatural books."

"I didn't read them," said Dean smugly, taking a drink of his beer.

"Yes you did," said Sam, which earned him a nasty glance from Dean.

"Anyway," I said, dragging out the word, "Some of this might hurt you, which bothers me the most, or make you angry. But you watch TV here right? You watch movies. Maybe try to look at it like it's just a movie about other people because really it kind of is. Maybe it won't even be the same, and certainly there will be a lot that isn't even shown. We only get 45 minutes of actual show."

I took a breath. "So with that said, I'm going to start with the very first pilot episode. Sam, this one's going to be a bit painful for you, I'm sorry."

Sam nodded a bit and said, "I'll be okay."

"We fight monsters and die a lot. Not gonna let a little TV show get to us. Bring it on already!" This, of course, from Dean. I started the episode and went to sit by Sam on the couch. He put his arm around me and smiled.

Castiel's POV

Castiel stood behind the couches, invisibly watching the two emerging couples. He liked the girls. A lot. Camael did a good job. But that was exactly what he had expected from the Archangel in charge of love and finding soul mates. Took him a while didn't it? But then again, he'd had to go offworld to even find a match for these two. Again no surprise.

What was a surprise was how they were TV show characters on that other world. How does that even happen? And how is that going to affect them down the road? He had never seen such a thing before, but then, he wasn't all that knowledgeable about other worlds, having been assigned to this one since the beginning. This was an intriguing concept. But more than that, Cas felt it was now his responsibility to find out more about it, considering that he was the one responsible for making it happen in the first place.

He watched them for a few more minutes, allowing himself to believe the boys might actually be able to find some real happiness. But as soon as he could, he would have to go have a long talk with Camael. He had to understand how Sam and Dean could be real on one world, and fictional on another, but with basically identical timelines. Something about that troubled him. Troubled him very much.

Editors note: Interested readers can find information about the archangel Camael (Also known as Chamuel) by going to the website angelfocus.com/archangels.htm)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.4K 427 47
At the end of yet another successful hunt, Sam and Dean Winchester are gifted a very unexpected call for help from their beloved angel, Castiel. The...
3.5K 103 45
It's a new year with plenty of new cases for you and the Winchesters. The only problem is, now that you know who brought you to the United States, Sa...
115K 3.2K 27
Sam and Dean Winchester run into a pint-sized kid who is in desperate need of their help, or someone's help at least. Will they help her? What will h...
177K 5.1K 27
Emma thought she was just some normal girl with a mother who didn't care about her feelings. She was used to moving around not staying in one place f...