Deathwish✔ (Editing)

By PrazivalX

This was my first book! So, it may suck. Read it at your own risk. CHECK OUT BLOODED⭐️ Damien is a 17 year ol... More

1:NEW YORK
2:REDEMPTION
3:GORGEOUS MONSTER
4:DREAM BOY
5:ABOMINATION.
6:THANKS
7:STAY
8:THE BOSS IS BACK
9:ESCAPE PLAN
10:MY FIRST
11:WELCOME
12:TRUTH OR DARE
13:DISTRACTION
14:DAMIEN, CHRIS, SAMANTHA
15:THE BURIAL
16:JOHN DOE's
17:ONE YEAR LATER?
18:BEST DÉJÀ VU EVER
19:TUX
20:AUDREY
21:THE COP
22:HELLO DAMIEN
23:HEAVEN
24:THE JOB - PART 1
25:THE JOB - PART 2
26:BURN MARK
27:CANDY ISLAND
28:IDENTICAL SCARS
29:CARNIVAL
30:FIGHT NIGHT
31:HE'S NOT DEAD
32:SHUT EYE
33:I LOVE YOU
34:SAFE
35:STUPID
36:ESCAPE
37:ESCAPE 2
38:LONG ROAD
39: HOME
40:HORNY
41:JAKE
42:WORRY
43:MELISA
44:REZNOV
45:YES!
46:VLAD'S OFFICE
47:TAKEN
48:COMING HOME
49:WAY TO DIE
50:PLANE
51:HARD
53:SEPERATED
54:THE WEDDING

52:KILL HIM MYSELF

30 7 0
By PrazivalX

"Why are there so many guards again?" Tyler asked as we parked the truck in front of the hotel "He has a lot of enemies and also the boss of the agency is here"

"Well, shit"

We grabbed a few tool for the detector and headed into hotel "Where's the fire?" Trevor asked the man that ran toward us "We don't see any fire but its coming from a suite on the fifteenth floor" he said and gestured for us to follow.

He led towards the exact place where I told Chloe to set the fire alarm "Are you the receptionist?" I asked and he nodded "So, you know what room everyone stays?" I asked and he nodded.

"Good" I said. We climbed a few stairs and then he opened a door and saw Chloe punching the shit out of a guy on the ground.

"What the hell? I'm calling security" he said "I dont think so" Grayson said and pulled his gun on the guy and his arms instinctively went up "Oh my God!"

"Now, you know where everyone stays right?" I asked and he nodded frantically "Tell me what I want to know and my friend here won't spill your guts"

"Where is Howard Moore staying?" I asked and he reached into his pocket slowly and got out a small tablet, after a few seconds he finally spoke "Room 1106" he said.

"Good" he let out a relieved sigh and then Grayson dropped his gun and started taking off the fire fighter uniform "Help!!! Help!!! Call security to try fifth floor!!" The guy yelled into his tablet.

I grabbed it from him and smashed it on the ground "Big mistake" I said and Kim shot him with a taser to the neck causing him to jerked continuously and crashed to the ground before he became unconscious.

I pulled out one of my guns and we started making our way out of the room. The moment we opened the door a few guys emerged from behind a wall and started shooting at us.

We hid behind various door frames in the hallway and shot back when we could. After taking out a good number of the guys, we proceeded to the next floor "Grayson, Kim, you stay here and watch our backs" I said before heading up the stairs.

"You got a few guys from the agency headed your way" Beatrice said through the ear buds "What's wrong?!" Trevor asked "Baby, these guys aren't using typical military rules of engagement" she said.

I kicked the first guy that came into view in face and shot at the others behind him and used the first guy as a human shield from their rain of bullets as I crossed the hallway.

I let go of his dead body when I reached the other side of the hallway.

This hallway was a little darker than the last one. We started shooting back at them but they were still closing the distance between me and them.

"Need a little help here" I said through my teeth "You should've just asked" I heard tiny pieces of glass break and a clicking sound from the ear bud.

When I looked back they were all on the floor. I looked at the building opposite us and gave a thumbs up to the girl with a snipper on the roof.

"Tyler, Chloe, stay here" I said and they nodded, I started looking at the numbers on the room doors and when my eyes landed on 1106 I stopped and nodded towards it.

I and Trevor stayed on either side of the door and then I knocked, I heard a muffled laugh before the door opened "Tell me you killed whoever it wa..." Before Howard could finish whatever he was saying both of us pointed our guns at him.

"Damien..." He said and moved into the room slowly "Shut up" We were fully in the room, I saw a few more men and the boss himself was sat on a chair by the window.

Trevor shut and locked the door before pointed his gun at the other guards "Your guns" he said and they placed their guns on the ground slowly and slid them to Trevor.

With my gun still on Howard's head Trevor took out the mag from the guns and scattered them across the room.

"What are you doing Damien?" The boss asked "It was you. You killed my father, not Vlad" I said "He lied to you, Damien, believe me, I would never hurt John, he was my dear friend"

Howard said "He was also Vlad's but see where that got him" I sighed before continuing "Where's the bomb?"

"I don't know what you're talking about" he said with a sick smirk in his face. I frowned and shot one of his guys point blank between his eyes "That jog your memory?" I asked and he swallowed hard.

"Even if I told you, what's the point? you would never get to it in time" he said "What do you mean?" I asked "What he means boy is that bomb is on its way to Russia" The boss said and arranged his suit jacket against his body.

"What? I though you were using it on the united states?" When they heard what I said they laughed "Son, you know nothing. If we use it on our country, what's the point?"

"So, you want to start a war?" I asked "Hell, yeah. War means, weapons and weapons mean money"

"You gettin this?" Trevor asked lowly into the ear bud "Yup! They can't take something like that out of the country through air, so I'm hacking Into the port manifesto as we speak"

"Get going guys" Trevor said "Will you be okay?" Kim asked "Yeah, just remember the plan" I said. "And Tyler is she at airport?"

"She just got there" he answered.

"Good, keep me posted" I looked up at them "You girls done?" Howard asked "Yeah" I said and he smirked "I wasn't talking to you" he said and I turned and saw his guys pointing a loaded RPG at us.

"What the fuck, how didn't you see them loading that shit?!!" I asked Trevor "Shut the fuck up, you didn't see it either" He said and I rolled my eyes "I was watching Humpty Dumpty over here!" I said nodding to Howard.

"Yeah, sure blame it on me, cause your stupid ass plan didn't go well" He said and I points my gun him "You know I'm really getting tired of your shit, Trev!" My eyebrows furrowed.

"Oh, really Damien? Or is it Wolf?" He asked
And I grunted "That was low bro, you really hurt my feelings" I said.

"So, you have feelings?!" He asked

"Can you two shut up?!" The boss yelled "Okay" Trevor said and In a flash we were back to back, while I shot at Howard and the boss, who managed to dive behind tables and couches, Trevor shot at the guys holding the RPG.

"Down!" Trevor said and I instinctively obeyed and almost immediately the RPG goes flying over our heads, blowing up a good portion of the room.

"Hope this hotels insurance covers gun fights and unnecessary explosions" Trevor said and I scoffed "Got it!" Beatrice yelled causing me and Trevor to wince a little "Chill out on the yelling please" I said.

"Oh, sorry"

"So, what have you got?" Trevor asked "The only ship with a container in the port which wasn't inspected and also happens to be tagged as very delicate hasn't left yet" she said "Good. Delay it for as long as you can"

"You got it boss"

"Tyler, status" I said "I'm in, just waiting for the package, oh and my mum says hi" I smiled and was pulled back into reality by the sound of gun fire.

I reloaded my gun and started shooting and shooting, I noticed one particular guy popping his head up and shooting every now and then.

I pointed my gun at the spot where he was supposed to shoot at us from and waited for him to pop up again.

While I used my other gun to shoot  at the other guys, then the moment he came up and pointed his gun, he fell back down with a bullet in his head.

After we had cleared Howard's guys "Okay... Okay... You want revenge for your father? fine, you'd get revenge" Howard said "Just let Eli go" he said gesturing to the boss.

"Fine" I said and dropped my gun. The moment I did that Eli bolted for the door, he grabbed his phone to make a call before leaving the room finally "Tell every member of the council to meet me at the airport" I took a seat and poured myself a cup of whiskey.

I wasn't bothered that Eli was running, it was just as I had predicted "Mission complete. Now get out of there" Kim said and I handed Trevor a cup and poured for him as well, after I gulped it down I heard Kim in my head again.

"Damien, you leave there right now!!" She yelled. I took out my ear bud and placed it in my pocket, I Stepped over the dead bodies of Howards men to get to him.

I brought my fists up and folded them, he did the same and then threw his leg in my face, which I dodged easily before punching him in the same leg as it was still suspended in the air.

He withdrew it but could not stand properly on it  "Fuck" he muttered making me smirk; he was in pain. I launched at him throwing punches in the air which he avoided.

Before throwing one of his own hitting me square in the face. I stumbled back a little but quickly regained my balance.

He came at me with a flower vase in his hand, he swung it for my face but I ducked and punched the side of his body hard enough to crack a rib.

He yelled in pain but continued his assault "Son of a bitch!" He said, wrapped his arms around me, picked me up and slammed my back on the ground.

Trevor tried to intervene but I wasn't having that, I want to kill the bastard myself. I grunted and got off the floor and lifted my fist again.

He pulled out a knife and sliced the air with it in my direction, I moved back a little to avoid it.

He drove the knife towards my head, I blocked it with my hand and hit the knife out of his hand before wrapping my arm around his neck.

"You were his friend" I said and he chuckled "In this life Damien? You have no friends" he said. I pulled out the knife in my sleeve and stabbed it in his chest "I beg to differ" I whispered into his ear before driving it into his heart.

I left it in his chest even after I knew he was dead. I let go of his body letting it fall to the ground, I then walked towards Trevor, who placed his hand on my chest "Let's get outta this fucking country"

We walked out of the hotel room and started running down the stairs, we couldn't go through the front cause that part was filled with cops. We jogged to the back and when we were out of the building we headed straight for the parking lot where our cars were and only Trevor's car was left behind with the fire men still knocked out cold.

ELI

"I need a fucking plane! The moment I get to the airport!!" I yelled into the phone "Sir, the only plane in the airport has been filed for someone else" the idiot on the other side of the call answered.

"Look, you dimwit, I and every council member have a very dangerous group of assassins after us, as such I am taking that plane!" I said "To where?!"

"Somewhere he won't find us" I spat "You might need to refuel, how long will the flight be?" He asked "I don't know you bird brain but in about one hours, I should be away from civilization!!"

Kimberely

"You guys get that?" Beatrice asked Damien through the ear buds "Yeah, set the timer for two hours" He said and Beatrice obeyed.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

65.9K 1.7K 59
! NEEDS SERIOUS EDITING ! (keep in mind english isn't my first language it's literally the 3rd one i learnt so please be kind also i wrote this book...
Layla By Artemis->

General Fiction

17.2K 434 25
I'm Layla, Layla Benson. The human form of average being. Nothing special to discover. My life seems as normal as I do. Three Best friend's. Two cl...
469K 9.1K 50
It all started with "is this seat taken?" Xavier King, The scary and mysterious guy. No one dares to talk to him except his two childhood bestfriend...
398K 9.6K 33
(Book One of 'An Idiot' series) Meet Haley Valdez. The Good Girl. She's a straight A honours student with a striking personality who knows how to bal...