Oh my stranger! ||COMPLETED||

HaruTrishaXX tarafından

A woman who's been gone from her house in Korea for two years and comeback seeing a man living in her home. Daha Fazla

Prologue
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
Epilogue

29

3K 117 23
HaruTrishaXX tarafından

Jihyo looked at the baby then to Yoongi, "What?" she raised her eyebrow. He shooked his head and smile, "Nothing, just want to ask if you're fine now.. You keep crying earlier.."

"Because.. It hurts.."

"I understand.." He sighed, "Did you heard anything yet about Tzuyu?"

"No.. She hasn't even call.." looking at her phone and take a deep breath going back to sleep. Yoongi grabbed the phone from her, "Radiation! Don't sleep with a phone around the baby.."

"I can't help falling asleep.."

The door opened. Jungkook entered to the room carrying a bag then turn his head to the baby, "Is that her?"

"Uh no its her grandmother--OF COURSE ITS HER.."

He laughed and went closer, "She really does look like you.."

"I know right?" Yoongi smiled then turn to Jihyo, "What did I say?"

She rolled her eyes and go back to sleep. He glanced to Jungkook currently carrying the baby and smiling. "Yah... I didn't know you know how to carry a baby.."

"I go to orphanage every other week and there's babies there.." Jungkook wiped the saliva of the baby making her to fall asleep by swing lightly. His face was so light up full of enthusiasm, "She's so cute.."

"Of course.. I'm not ugly.."

He gave Yoongi a bad look then give the baby, "What's her name?"

"Her? ahh" Yoongi laughed, "Tzuyu.. No Im Just kidding.."

Jungkook gave him the most serious cold look, "Not funny..."

"She's Jiyoo.."

"Jiyoo annyeonggg.." Waving to her face though she couldn't see, "Congrats hyung, you have family now.."

"And you don't hahahahaha!!"

"Seriously? You're going to make fun of me?"

"Its been two years.. Have you heard anything about her? Try calling her now after two years.."

Jungkook looked at his phone then back to him and back to his phone, "I'll try.. Later.."

"Why not now?"

"She's probably married or has someone now.." He looked down smiling, "I honestly felt giving up.. and I might soon deleted this number.."

Yoongi sniffed looking at him then tapped his back, "Stop thinking nonsense it sounds weird to hear.. and Jihyo might be listening.. I feel like she know something.." He whispered, "She was talking to someone earlier when I was at the restroom.."

"Tsss.. I'm going.. I might stop by at the cake shop and buy you guys a cake.."

"Why didn't you do it earlier?"

"I was in hurry okay? I tried my best.." He laughed then waved, "Im going.. byee.."

Yoongi watched him leave then turn to Jihyo, "You're awake aren't you.."

"No.." She coldly said. He smirked and pinched her nose then sit on the swivel chair beside her holding the baby. Jihyo opened her eyes looking at him then blink, "What did you whisper to him?"

"Nothing.."

"Say it.."

"I just told him that he shouldn't act dramatic... Babe Jungkook has been waiting for two years.. We need to go and tell him.."

Jihyo didn't respond to him for a second, "She said she doesn't want to show up yet.."

"She'll regret it.. You heard what he said.. He's that close to be giving up on her.."

She sit up and hold the baby, "Im just following what Tzuyu's telling me.. I cannot make a decision for her.. she'll visit here later she told me.."

"You said she hasn't called yet!?"

"She did.." Looking at her phone, "She'll visit later.."

--

Jungkook pressed on his phone then stepped out of the car, "Ohh.. Hyung.. I did stop by here in Cake shop what flavor does she like?" walking inside the shop and sit on the chair for minute looking at the menu. He brushed his hair with his fingers as he talk on the phone then look at the waiter, "Can I order this? To go.." Pointing at the velvet cake.

The girl nod her head and take the menu from him. Her eyes travelled up and down trying to flirt with her looks, "Is that all?"

"Why? You want me to waste my money to this store more?" He said coldly. She gulped and shooked her head bowing down to him then leave. He heard the baby cried on the phone, "Why is she crying?"

The girl put a receipt on his table then a bag, "Card or cash?"

"Card..." Giving her a debit then stand up taking the bag and wait for her to comeback. After few minutes she walked to his table and give the card then bow again. Jungkook turn around and bump into someone.

For a moment his forehead creased looking at the person with a mask, then take off the dirt on his suit, "Watch it.." he said then pass by and open the door. Walking back to his car checking on his phone. The person stepped out carrying a bag then take of the mask. Her hair has a different color and style. She was dialing on her phone while entering to her car and start the engine. "Yeah Im going right now.."

Jihyo looked at the baby then to Yoongi, "Give me the milk.."

He pass her the bag and she gave him a glare, "Im only asking for one thing... Milk bottle.."

"Ohh.. Okay.." He dig into the bag then pass it to her. There was a knock on the door and it slowly opened. Their eyes widened and dropped their jaw. Jihyo looked at her up and down then smirked, "Yowww look who it is.."

Tzuyu smiled and close the door, "Can I see her?" putting the cake to the side and rushed to the baby, "She's so healthy!.."

"Have you seen him?"

Her eyes looked at Yoongi while carrying the baby, "No.." she lied. Playing with the baby's hand smiling, "Omo.. Where's Unnie's look? are you sure this is a girl?"

Yoongi gave her a serious look and groaned opening the cake, "When are you showing up to him?"

"Do I need to? he seems happy.." She said coldly. Then flipped her hair to the other side and smile to the baby even though she can't see her, "She's so cute and chubby!"

He took a deep breath and rolled his eyes to Jihyo, "You're really hurting a person right now Tzuyu.. He's been waiting for 2 years plus there's no problem anymore.. Minji is done and admitted everything years ago after you left.."

"I didn't came here to talk about that.." She looked at him very serious then back to the baby. Yoongi put his phone down on the table where they can see and pressed the speaker as he call Jungkook.

"What?" She heard Jungkook's soft seductive voice. Her heart beats faster again and glared at Yoongi.

"Where are you right now?"

"The elevator just opened I'm heading there right now.."

"Okay take your time.." then end the call.

They all turned to Tzuyu with widened eyes. She doesn't know what to do, either to stand up and hide or stay in her spot pretend to be invisible. Rapidly give the baby to Jihyo and look under the bed, then to the window, to the bathroom, and to the closet. She was panicking. "Yah.. Where do I go!?!" looking around to each corner.

Jihyo and Yoongi looked at each other then focused to their baby. Tzuyu hid behind the thick curtain and stayed quiet. Jungkook opened the door and look at the two talking to their baby. He blinked his eyes and looked around, "You said your parents and grandma is coming today hyung?"

"Ohh tomorrow they updated me.."

He nod his head and about to put the cake on the counter but saw a box of cake from the same shop he went. His forehead creased for a moment, "Did someone visit you guys?"

"Yeah.."

"Ohh.. Okay.. We got the same shop.. I noticed." He closed the cake then put his box next to it. Yoongi looked at Jungkook walking next to the curtain. Their eyes widened and gulped at the same time, "What are you doing?"

Jungkook turned his head to them standing next to the curtain where Tzuyu is currently focusing herself to not move and praying, "What? Its kinda dark.."

They watched him pushed the window curtain. Tzuyu scoot more over to the edge not showing a single skin and gritted her teeth. He stopped pushing the curtain and turn around, "There.."

Jihyo sighed in relief then turn to yoongi, "I will kill you.."

"Why me?"

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

107K 3.4K 37
❝ I believed in you! ❞ ❝ I never believed in myself ❞ - in which a depressive girl meets a boy named Jeon Jungkook [ cty + jjk ]
6.3K 313 31
She had no idea what she was doing He had no idea what he was in for Neighbors that had a hard time getting along come together when Mina needs Jungk...
13.8K 573 30
➵ i appreciate love for bringing us together ➵ slow update // revising
113K 8.2K 50
Kim Seokjin and Kim Taehyung. Jeon Jungkook and Park Jimin. You would think that once you find the love of your life that it would all work out and b...