The singing photographer (CON...

De littlez78aka

(In the last chapter is the account of where the continuous of the book is at!) Peyton Darts. Is a angry fig... Mais

Moving to Lima
Meeting Him
Pilot.
Showmance
Acafellas
Preggers
The Rhodes Not Taken
Vitamin D
Throwdown
Mash-up
Wheels
Ballad
Hairography
Mattress
author's note
Hell-o
The power of Madonna
Home
Bad Reputation
1st glee book of Mike chang
Laryngitis
Dream on
Theatricality
Funk
journey to regionals
2k?! a/n
a/n
new book covers
coming back to Ohio
Greeting Changs back
Audition
Britney/Brittany
Grilled cheesus
Duets
James Chang
Never been kissed
The Substitute
Furt
Special Education
A very glee chirstmas
The sue sylvester shuffle
Peyton Darts
Silly love songs
New cover
Blame it on the alcohol
Bonus chapter: Drunk call for help
Naya Rivera
Sexy
MUST READ
Original Song
IMPORTANT
ANOTHER IMPORTANT
THERE IS A WRITER

sectionals

1.9K 35 0
De littlez78aka

(When you see 🎵🎵🎵🎵 play the music)

Peyton p.o.v.

I was looking in my locker and look behind me seeing Mercedes, tina, and Kurt standing with Santana, Artie, and Britt and James immediately I walk towards them only for them to stop talking about what they were talking about. "Hey guys what wrong?"

I ask only for them all the shake their heads and say "nothing" before leaving me there. "Weird" I say confused about them.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

We all sat down when mr. Shue entered the choir room with aunt emma saying "hey guys? Let's uh... let's gather around. Well... I I found my replacement. So give it up for Miss Pillsbury."

Everyone slowly claps while I look at my aunt Emma a bit surprised about her actually coming to help us. Britt says something stupid but when Santana says "So, so you even know anything about music?"

Before Mr.shue could say anything I lean my head back boredly saying "So can you just totally shut up" I say in a fake cheerful white girl talk making the class laugh and Aunt Emma look at me with a bit of worry in her eyes.

" what's important is that she cares about you guys every much as I do" Mr. Shue says after the class shuts their mouths and listens. "Now..." He sighs before he counties "I-i don't know what the future holds for me.....and for us, but I know, Saturday, you're going to make me proud. You guys are going to be great."

I smirk yelling "hell yeah we are!" Making everyone smile yelling yes and yeahs before Mister Shue says "good now....good bye for now" before he leaves I stand up pulling him into a hug.

After I sit back down and everyone we say 'Proud Mary' and 'Don't Stop Believing' as our songs and when we come to ballad Rachel of course takes lead until Mercedes stands up saying "Okay you know what Miss bossy pants? That's enough. I forgot just as hard as you and I'm just as good as you."

She says while walking towards Rachel before continuing " you know you always end up stealing the spotlight." Of course Rachel being blueberry says "Mercedes Do you honestly think strongest balladeer as I am?"
🎵🎵🎵🎵🎵🎵
I sigh plugging my ear buds in and shutting out the world. I lean back my head shutting my eyes and humming to the song. Soon I start to sing it softly.

3rd person p.o.v.:

Everyone stopped talking and slowly turns to the singing girl. Her having her eyes shut and ear buds of course she doesn't notice. Soon the band starts playing to the beat of her singing and her having her music on blast she doesn't know.

Emma let's her lips part listening to her only neece she sees as a daughter singing a song about giving up. Emma is hurt knowing exactly why Peyton is feeling what the words of the song is telling.

James being her closet friend shuts his eyes listening to her beautiful voice. He knows her more then anyone in the room cuz Peyton herself tells him everything but one thing. He knows when to give her space and he knows she'll always get up fighting once more no matter what.

Tina looks down at her lap listening to her beautiful 'sister' sing about her feelings even if Peyton doesn't even know that everyone is listening. Tina knows Peyton trusts her but she knows she has secrets that she doesn't want the glee club to know about.

Mike. The boy how is the singing girl's lover. He's hurt yes but he knows well enough that Peyton is a person who acts way to tough and having wall up. He knows how she wants to break down and cry and scream her problems out to the glee club but doesn't want them to think less of her. He knows everything about her even if she didn't say anything to him. He watches. He listens to her no matter what the topic because it's her talking. It's her feelings. He loves her. Even is she's hurting and won't tell he'll be there waiting for her to open.

Everyone in that room is waiting. They will be there for her no matter what. When she stops singing she slowly opens her eyes.

Peyton p.o.v:

I open my eyes and look around dumbfounded before pulling out my ear buds. "What is everyone staring at? Do I have anything on my face?" I asked confused but everyone laughs saying no and Mike kisses my forehead agreeing with them. "Bunch of weirdos" I whisper making everyone laugh as well as me.

"Anyway....hit it!" Mercedes yells before singing

I smile knowing Rachel letting Mercedes getting the ballad.

I saw Jellyfish and Blueberry talking to I walk towards them only to hear Rachel say "puck is the father of Quinn's baby"

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

I run into the choir room with Jellyfish and immediately he starts punching puck as I walk towards Quinn. I bitch slap her. She falls but artie catches her.

Mike immediately yells "Peyton!" Walking towards me with James as they try to touch me I push both of them yelling "you Fuckers! You knew about Puck being her baby daddy?!"

The Mike and James immediately stop trying to grab me as I continue yelling looking around the room "all of you but Finn and i! Why didn't you fucking tell me?!" "C-cuz we knew you would get mad and tell finn" tina stutters out and I immediately kick the piano to the door before Mister shue could come in.

"Well guess what?! I'm Furious!! You all know that I hate people hurting MY family! All of you!" My voice cracks and Jellyfish stops and puts a hand on my shoulder trying to say it's okay but I continue "BUT I NEVER KNEW FAMILY BETRAYS EACH OTHER NOW!" I start coughing and Aunt Emma trys coming in.

I cover my mouth coughing more making Jellyfish rub my back whispering "are you okay?" I just take his hand before yelling "don't ever talk to me again!" Being muffled since my hand is over my mouth.

I pull Jellyfish out the room with me and when we're outside the school by my car I start coughing more and I bend down coughing up blood.

Jellyfish eyes widen before pulling my hair back as I cough more blood out and grip the car. After I'm finish stand up straight whipping my mouth. Jellyfish sighs saying "what's up with the blood?"

I look up at him "I'm just really sick jellyfish...nothing much...don't worry about it...just get yourself together okay?" He nods before I point for him to get into the car. "I'll drop you off your house?" I ask but he shakes his head.

"Then I'll take you to my new secret place I found. And maybe I can take more pictures" I say entering the car with him and starting to drive as he looks out the window staying quiet.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Once we got to the mountains I get my camera and get out the car with Jellyfish following behind. I sit down at the edge with him sitting besides you and start taking pictures.

After a few minutes Jellyfish asks "not gonna ask how I'm feeling?" I shake my head no as I zoom in taking a picture of the city better whole saying "no really cuz I know what you're feeling is fucking shit. And if you really wanted to cry our your feelings. I'm right here. With you ready for you to cry your eyes out finn"

I look over at him and he pulls me into a hug starting to hug. I rub his back as he crys his heart out.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

I'm once again in the audience away from the glee club. I turn off my phone getting annoyed from the calls from jellyfish and everyone else. I knew he forgave them but I'm not ready to. They lied to me. They know that's my only number one rule. Do not betray family.

I just need time. James knows it. He'll tell everyone that I just need time. He knows everything but the least he could do was tell me the truth.

I sigh slapping my cheeks and watching the cheaters of the competition. Moutherfuckers won't see what hit them. I smirk knowing they'll get through this.

3rd p.o.v. in green room:

Finn walks in showing the new song to everyone. Mike looks hopefully before tina asks "Peyton with you?" Finn shakes his head saying "no...I've called her but no answer." James sighs saying "give her time" everyone looks towards him nodding knowing he's right.

Peyton p.o.v:

I took a big breath and smiled hearing their names being called before listening to the starting song of 'don't rain on my parade' already knowing Rachel would being singing this.

Rachel actually looked at me in the eyes but since this was a ballad she kept singing and walking towards the stage but I knew her better. When the others were walking out Rachel kept looking at me making Jellyfish look towards me also and he stopped for a bit but Mike pushed him making him continue to walk and they were on the stage standing perfectly. At the ending of the song she did a long note making everyone stand up clapping and me as well but I kept my head down making sure no one else saw me. If Rachel and Jellyfish saw me then I know they're gonna do something. I have a feeling.

Rachel takes a breather saying "Ladies and Gentlemen, the New Directions." she looked over at Jellyfish and they both nodded before looking over at me seeing that I'm wearing what the girls are wearing but with a jacket so no one else really noticed. what? Tina made these dresses I wasn't just not going to wear it during their performance. Everyone sat down before the next song was about to start.

Jellyfish walked off the stage making everyone in the glee club slightly confused but once the spotlight when towards me everyone stopped for dancing a minute. He stood in front of me and pulled me up whispering "come sing with us peyton...we need you" as the others sang.

I took off my jacket before running with jellyfish up the stage and singing with them. When the song finished everyone in the glee club hugged me tightly making the crowd stand up clapping for us once more.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

I sat down on a table away from Mister. Shue and Aunt Emma waiting for them to stop talking. I know Aunt Emma already loves Mister. Shue but getting dumped on your wedding day must still hurt. I slowly eat the sweet soft red velvet cake as I look around the room trying to block out the two adults I think of parents right now.

When I finished my cake I stood up walking to Mister. Shue and aunt Emma interrupting their conversation. "Here aunt Emma" I give her a small box before continuing "it's your wedding present....but you can still have it...it's my gonna go home...ill see there... bye mister shue" I kiss their cheeks before leaving the room quietly.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

I sigh as I talk to James through the phone. "Just tell them for me...please?" I say as James sighs as well saying "okay but they're take it well..."

"Yes I know that's why I need you to tell them..." once again he sighs saying "Peyton just be careful and I'll talk to you later...but you know they might go over to your house to stop you right?" He laughs making me laugh as well before saying "yes since they are just a of bunch crazy nut jobs like me"

James laughs more "I love you you nut job...tell me how the new school goes k?" I laugh nodding as I say "I will...I love you too...and tell them that..." "don't worry I will..bye" James said before hanging up.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

I'm sitting down on my couch video chatting the glee club. Everyone stands in front of the camera smiling before starting to sing.

I laugh starting to cry as I see them dance what we were dancing for the past year. When they finish I smile saying "you guys got me...I'm gonna make sure Aunt Emma let's me stay" everyone laughs saying yes and kissing at the camera.

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

45.3K 1.3K 13
So Finn had asked the older kids to come and help him prep the glee kids for Sectionals and, of course, everyone was on board. "All right, do you rea...
77.8K 1.8K 69
Lia Torres just recently moved to Lima, Ohio leaving behind her best friend Kaydon. She gets a new shot at life but of course problems that arise tha...
7.2K 312 23
Mike felt good. Sure, everything was new and big and scary and he missed home. He missed Lima, he missed his parents, he missed school, he missed the...
10.3K 547 14
In which a genius is wrapped into an on again off again relationship with two head Cheerio's ...