Taking cover

By Battle_Penguin54

"I'm telling you! She died in a fire 7 years ago!" I boomed and raised my hands up in the air. He was sitting... More

CHAPTER 1: Missing
CHAPTER 2: My Life
CHAPTER 3: Unexpected Stranger
CHAPTER 4: The boss
CHAPTER 5: Mission
CHAPTER 6: Control
CHAPTER 7: Late
CHAPTER 8: False Information
CHAPTER 9: Close one
CHAPTER 10: A worthy Opponent
CHAPTER 11: Task
CHAPTER 12: Lock n' load
CHAPTER 13: The Plan
CHAPTER 14: A completely Normal Stakeout
CHAPTER 15: Hospital
CHAPTER 16: Screw Up
CHAPTER 17: Search
CHAPTER 18: Wounded
CHAPTER 19: Is this even qualified as an interrogation?
CHAPTER 20: Be Nice
CHAPTER 21: I'm here to help
CHAPTER 22: Thinking
CHAPTER 23: Suspicious
CHAPTER 24: Taking Action
CHAPTER 25: The Lab
CHAPTER 26: Apprehending the Traitor
CHAPTER 27: Bad Day
CHAPTER 28: Memory loss
CHAPTER 29: Quarters
CHAPTER 30: Are you sure its just a dream?
CHAPTER 31: Behind You
CHAPTER 32: Surprise!
CHAPTER 33: Freedom
CHAPTER 34: 6 Days
CHAPTER 36: Cut Short
CHAPTER 37: Back home?
CHAPTER 38: The Plan
CHAPTER 39: Just Acting
CHAPTER 40: Rescue
Chapter 41: Your Soul
CHAPTER 42: Do you Rememeber?
CHAPTER 43: The Greatest Friends!
CHAPTER 44: Nothing
CHAPTER 45: Forwards
CHAPTER 46: "Check Up"
CHAPTER 47: Number eight
CHAPTER 48: Frisk's Condition
CHAPTER 49: His Weakness
CHAPTER 50: The Riddle
CHAPTER 51: An awkward morning
CHAPTER 52: Her lastname
CHAPTER 53: New Clothes
CHAPTER 54: Expensive doors
CHAPTER 55: The Machine
CHAPTER 56: A creature lurking
CHAPTER 57: Still with me
CHAPTER 58: Frisk
CHAPTER 59: She ran
CHAPTER 60: The Voicemail
CHAPTER 61: Hate
CHAPTER 62: Frisk? Or 'Frisk'?
CHAPTER 63: The Liar
CHAPTER 64: Complicated
CHAPTER 65: Confusion
CHAPTER 66: It always has been
CHAPTER 67: Rest, then Work
CHAPTER 68: Friends
CHAPTER 69: Sans' Fear
CHAPTER 70: To protect
CHAPTER 71: He hates it
CHAPTER 72: Where's Papyrus?
CHAPTER 73: Scared
CHAPTER 74: Orange Maple Syrup
CHAPTER 75: This Title is LIT
CHAPTER 76: Right here
CHAPTER 77: Title number 77
CHAPTER 78: Are you guys even reading these?
CHAPTER 79: this isnt the end
CHAPTER 80: The first fall
CHAPTER 81: He won't get better
CHAPTER 82: Her only desire
CHAPTER 83: Can you seperate reality from imagination?
CHAPTER 84: DICE
CHAPTER 85: Lets talk.. not really
CHAPTER 86: 5, 4, 3, 2, 1
CHAPTER 87: the last time
CHAPTER 88: Its not their fault
CHAPTER 89: Gone
CHAPTER 90: Gullible
CHAPTER 91: And so would you
CHAPTER 92: Chara is there
CHAPTER 93: Hostage situation
CHAPTER 94: Frisk
CHAPTER 95: A Tained Soul
CHAPTER 96: Losing her
CHAPTER 97: Love
CHAPTER 98: Together!
CHAPTER 99: Off the Radar
CHAPTER 100: Taking Cover

CHAPTER 35: DAY ONE

1.6K 80 69
By Battle_Penguin54

I have given myself a few days and with all of the support for you guys and my friends, I'm back in my feet finally.

My entire school did a pink out for him, despite most not knowing him. (His favorite color) 😌

Thanks for the support.

Frisk POV:

DAY ONE:

Walking for a few hours now, I had finally made up my mind about if I would stop by the Warehouse that MMO uses to grasp the hopefully leftover things from my stay.

All of the food I had brought was canned food so no animals nor bugs could get inside the metal containers and the food would stay good for a few months at least.

My guns were under them in a hole to make people think it was just a hole full of food, but, luckily I covered up the hole before I left and did the stupidest thing I could have possibly done to screw up the mission.

Alex wouldn't give me such a hard opponent on purpose... would he?

Trekking on foot was long and exhausting, especially when you have to look down at a map every 10 minutes to make sure you were going the right direction.

When I had passed by the next small suburb along the outer rim of the Central business district, I kept my eyes out for wanted posters of me.

If I did find them, I would tear them down and put them neatly inside my backpack.
They made excellent fire material.

It's ironic because I don't live anywhere near here, so why am I wanted? Aren't I supposed to be dead?
How do they know about me?

I never knew why C. H. E. S. S. hid me, except for the fact that they told me I was dead to the world, and my identity should be held a secret.

However,
One of the wanted posters said something weird. And not weird as in sexually or something about the Mafia I was in, but something I would have never expected.

The lost princess.
She was kidnapped and taken by a terrorist organization. No one knows of her whereabouts as of now.

A princess? Me?
No way.

Just one poster said that, and had a greater reward than the rest of the regular wanted posters, but I couldn't deny the feeling of uttermost nostalgia.

If it was just one, I would have called it bologna and bid it farewell, but as I came into the next city, 6 hours later, they became more frequent. Posters hung everywhere, with the rewards getting higher, and the dates were getting closer and closer to today's date.

It's like people were just living here yesterday.
And someone is looking for me.

But why do I have no recollection from before C. H. E. S. S.?

I'm denying them too much, they saved me! I owe them my life! My everything! I can't betray them now.

And with that, I shook my head and looked up at the stars.
It was almost midnight, according to my phone.

I wasn't quite sure how I stole it back, but I could tell it was my phone from the passwords I could faintly remember from the Mafia.

It was probably the drugs that made me forget.

I refused to called HQ and requested their assistance in helping me return, but I could not risk the MMO tracking my calls and recording them, eventually tracing them back to HQ.

And ever since the bombings had started, the cell phone towers have been out and regular phones are unable to work. C. H. E. S. S. had their own system of cell phone towers around their area alone, so we can contact each other if near the base.

Walkie talkies are used on missions outside of the city Headquarters is stationed at.

Once my legs felt like giving out, I collapsed onto the grass in a country side field, the animals no longer making any noise, or breathing at all.

I quickly made a fire using some sticks I picked up in the way that were actually dry enough to create some embers.

Rubbing the sticks together, I could embrace the joy of a bit of smoke coming from the sticks, and eventually a start fell onto the wanted posters I had crumpled up underneath the sticks.

I stayed up a few minutes longer, crumpling up wanted posters and throwing them into the fire. My stomach growled loudly at the sound of crackling fire and the though of food and something to drink.

I shook my head and smacked my lips, noticing how dry they are.

If I sleep, I can get up again and start moving. I won't even have to think about food or water.
I can survive 3 days at most without water, and if I have to drink toxicated water before I get to the warehouse, so be it.

Taking a few safety precautions, I slept using my bag as a pillow, and since that was all I had at the moment, I slept by the warmth of the fire, tossing and turning a bit from the pains of my stomach.

But sooner or later I drifted off to sleep. Utterly vulnerable.

——

??? POV

"We have been driving forEVER, man! Come on! Let's camp out and get some shuteye!" I complained, tiredly.

We had been driving for days looking for her, hoping to become fucking rich, but of course, no dice.

I had been looking out the window in the dark for 4 hours now, and we had already been driving all day.
I sure didn't want to fucking drive, and I know that the asshole in the driver's seat is tired.

"You can sleep, that's why you're the passenger, Matt. I'll keep driving and hopefully we'll find something. C. H. E. S. S.'ll kill us if we don't get our debt paid." Marcus said sternly.

"Just pull over, alright? It'll be for a few hours. We need our rest if we're going to look for the girl that escaped. She couldn't have gone that far." I rolled my eyes, crossing my arms in the process like a pouty child.

"Yeah, like she's going to come out when she sees a stereotypical van trying to sell her. I knew this was a bad idea." He said, clenching the steering wheel in anger.

"Calm down, dude, the job is pretty bad, but at least we can get a profit if the girls are pretty enou-." I said, taking a cigarette out of the box and holding it to my face.

"Hang on a sec. what's that light over there?" He said, leaning over and squinting his eyes over the dashboard. "Is that a fire?" He said, slightly slowing down. "Let's park the car here and investigate. It could be our girl."

"A'ight." I sighed.

Parking the car and getting out, we both headed out way towards what came into view was a campfire, and a woman that had just fallen asleep.

She looked tired from what I could tell, and was sleeping on her bookbag, with a bunch of balled paper around her.

"That ain't her." I muttered softly, not wanting to wake her.

"Yeah, but look over here dude." He muttered, opening up a piece of paper that was one of the many scattered around her. "She's not her. Only better."

WANTED: FRISK DREAMURR.
MISSING PRINCESS

REWARD: $1,000,000

"This'll bring us out by a landslide!" I called slightly louder than I should have. "But, are you sure it's her? She could be looking for her too. The picture of her is quite young."

"It says she went missing from them more than 10 years ago. Of course she's the one."

I grinned. Never had I need so excited for this catch in my life. "So she ain't apart of the system? We turn her into them as a whole?"

"I guess so." He said.

"Why does C. H. E. S. S. want her? Isn't she the royal blood of those Mo-" I began to refute, quickly denouncing the situation

"It doesn't matter. All that matters is we're going to be rich!"

"A'ight, pack her up." I said, turning towards the girl.

"I'm driving."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29.2K 804 22
{COMPLETED} When Frisk climbed Mt. Ebott, she had expected to simply be erased from existence. But instead, she awoke Underground, and found herself...
2.3K 65 26
Was this truly the last RESET? Sans wondered. But he knew only Frisk would tell, only this young girl would decide his future. He hated the thought o...
28.8K 486 12
(Complete!) **Warning Darlings~~!** This may contain mature content or serious topics (abuse/depression/violence.) Please be atleast 16+ to read this...
44.7K 1.3K 40
As a little kid Y/N was drawn to hip hop and was always looking for someone to challenge.So she resulted to DANCE battles!She had become popular for...