Oh my stranger! ||COMPLETED||

By HaruTrishaXX

A woman who's been gone from her house in Korea for two years and comeback seeing a man living in her home. More

Prologue
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
Epilogue

26

3K 125 49
By HaruTrishaXX

Jihyo pressed on her phone dialing Tzuyu's number but its off. She already made a 15 missed call for her to calculate it. Her face was already stressing out from worriedness, then she hop on her car. Yoongi opened the door and look at her smiling, "Where are we going?"

"Eo..?" She glared at him, "What are you doing here?!" Her eyes are wide open but beautifully shining. Yoongi sniffed looking at the door, "Jungkook left me here all alone last night.. He just ran off after you let your grudge out..."

"He felt guilty.. Of course who wouldn't.. He's stupid for making that problem.. He create it he should fix it a guy like him shouldn't ask for help.." Shaking her head, "I hate fuckboys..."

Yoongi stayed quiet to the side and look at her, "Maybe she went to her parents?"

"She doesn't have family... Isn't that great? She has no one to come to.. And look at her life? Your friend must be happy ruining her even more.." She said sarcastically.

"Ohh.. Im sorry.... I didn't know.." Yoongi cleared his throat and point to a direction, "Just drive..."

"Who are you to tell me that?!"

"Come on... Drop me off to Jungkook's house.."

"Tzuyu's house.. FYI.."

"Whatever.."

***

Yoongi opened his door entering inside without permission. He look at the TV then to the couch where Jungkook is currently typing to his computer like nothing happened. "Bruh.. You scared me.. You seem calm did she came back?"

"No.." He said coldly. His face change expression and tapped his back, "Eyyy she'll be back soon.. She just probably need to cool her head and rest.. Wanting a peaceful place.."

Jungkook didn't say anything but to type to his laptop checking files while drinking coffee. Yoongi sniffed, "Are you okay?"

"Yeah.."

He nod his head, "Good.. There's no way you would like cry for her right? I mean ya'll barely know each other..."

"Why would I cry?"

"Don't you love her?"

"That doesn't mean I should cry..?" He creased his forehead.

Jungkook look at the time then stand up entering to his room and change his clothes. Yoongi leaned on the couch watching the TV then look to his door back to the TV and sighed, "Life.."

He stepped out after few minutes and look at Yoongi, "Lets go.."

"Eyy Jungkook come here.." He called tapping the seat next to him, "I have a question for you.."

"Say it.."

"Do you like Minji too?"

He raised his eyebrow and gave him a bitch look, "Why would I?"

"Then why can't you break up with her? Its just a simple thing to do... I mean Go up to the media when they interview you and tell the truth.. That could put Minji in karma too.."

"And what's going to happen next? Tell people I played with two girls?"

"Didn't you?"

Jungkook and him looked at each other with threatning look then looked away, "I'll use cab.." Yoongi stood up.

"Have it your way.."

"What's really wrong with you?!" He gave Jungkook an angry expression, "Jungkook I get that we're all blaming you and you don't like it.. But face it.. Its true.. Minji came up to that office that day and ask or beg you for a favor to help her out and you accept it? You said you're going to deny it.."

"Blaming me is not the problem!" He shut the door aggressively and leave. Yoongi messes his hair and look at the house then to the door. He turned off the TV and walked to the door; wait for the uber for few minutes then left.

Jihyo opened the coffee cup and put sugar in it then look at her phone again hoping for Tzuyu to call but its been hours, "Where the fuck is she?!"

Someone sitted in front of her and take the coffee. "Oh my fucking God where exactly have you been?! do you know how worried I am?"

"I was at the orphanage.."

"Tzuyu you have all of us worry... That two guy came to my house looking for you.." She yelled in whisper. Tzuyu just gave her a shrugged, "Okay.."

"Okay? Are you okay though?"

"Yeah... I just talked to our leader.."

"For what?"

"I did a volunteer for 2 years..."

"EHH?!!" Jihyo opened her eyes big and look at her with shocking expression holding the coffee, "You just came back Tzuyu.... They're leaving in 2 days isn't that late to-"

"I want to have peace off from Media.. Im not a celebrity anymore but people still--"

"Does the guy know? I mean.. I really like let out my anger last night at him... He's really looking for you.."

She smirked, "Him? Why does he need to know? We're nothing.."

Jihyo took a deep breath and put the cup down glancing at her at the same time then to the window, "You should still show up to him.."

"No.. There's probably reporters somewhere here spying on me.." She rolled her eyes. Her face was really tired from all the nights she has spend stressing out. Eyebags, red cheeks, and wrinkles totally can see on her.

Jihyo lift up her chin, "are you going home to your house?"

"Unnie.. Im in duty for 2 days.."

"Exactly and that means you wont be home.."

"Im going home probably if I want to take some stuff.." mixing the coffee while spacing out again. Jihyo waved her hand infront of her face but she's just staring at her coffee, "Tzu!"

She blinked her eyes, "O-ohh?"

"Are you okay?"

"Yeah I am.. Why do you keep asking.."

"Cause! You don't look like you are..."

She made a tsking sound and rolled her eyes to the other direction. People are looking at her whispering as they walk. Her heart was beating faster and faster from nervouness. She wanted to leave again and not show up, people would forget about her easily. Like she was just a thin air who happened to pass by and everyone notice.

"Why would you do that? Go to volunteer... Tzuyu we could die there.. There's a chance.. I mean disease everywhere, sick people everywhere.. I mean it spreads epidemically.."

Tzuyu didn't pay attention to her but to be on her own world staring at the pen. Jihyo scoot to the side of her and follow where Tzuyu is staring at but she can only see the pen. "Hayss.. You've gone crazy girl.."

"Im not.. Im thinking..."

She just shooked her head and look away watching people glance at Tzuyu then give them a threatning gesture. They all looked away and leave looking at jihyo.

***

"So are you taking some stuff??" Jihyo asked looking at Tzuyu hopping to her car. She nod, "I don't have enough clothes and my charger is at home.."

"Okay.. I'll see you leave later I'll just change clothes at home.." waving her hand then leave. Tzuyu nod her head then start the car.

--

Jungkook open the microwave and take his food then walk to the could looking at his laptop. There was a doorbell sound, without hesitation he clicked open not caring who it was.

Minji entered inside looking around the then to him with a smile on her face, "So this is your house.."

"Why are you here?" He gave her a bitch look. She shrugged walking towards him, "I heard Tzuyu is no where to be found?"

He look back to his laptop and check files from documents. Slowly by slowly he felt a hand travelling to his shoulder, "What are you doing?" creasing his forehead and moved her hand away, "Leave my house.. now.." he finally stand up and pushed her slightly towards the door but she insist.

She wrapped her hands around his neck and kiss him torridly. He moved his head away from her. Her eyes just stared at him then unbutton his shirt, "You sleep with girls right? Why don't you want to sleep with me--"

They both heard a door open and both of their heads turn to that direction. Tzuyu looked at them with no emotion then Jungkook's unbotton shirt. "What is she doing here?" Minji giving her a bad look.

Jungkook pushed her really hard that she flew to the wall, "Tzuyu... Tzu-" He ran quickly to her but she gave no damn attention and pass by him, "Tzuyu its not going to happen... I swear.." entering with her to the room.

She was not saying a single word but taking out her luggage under the bed. His eyes widened and stop her, "Tzuyu I swear it didn't happened.. Believe me.. Tzuyu listen!" he was turning her face to him but she wont.

"I accept a volunteer for 2 years.. So have your life.. and why are you acting like we're in relationship? We're not.. So why would you care?" She sniffed and zip her luggage. He stopped and look at her, "What? Tzuyu I swear nothing happened between Minji and I.."

Tzuyu put the luggage down on the floor then carry it walking downstairs. He grabbed her arm stopping her from leaving but she gave him and Minji a big hard slap, "You're lucky I didn't slap you back to the hospital.. If I did you would be asking for another plastic surgery.."

Minji looked at the luggage then to her, back to Jungkook then back to Tzuyu leaving the house. She was silent for a moment holding her cheeks trying to think what just she found out, "You two are together to start with?" looking at Jungkook walking outside.

"Tzuyu, Understand please... I really didn't do it.." He looked at her put the luggage at the back of her seat then grabbed her arm and hugged her, "I'll wait for two years then... Come to me after two years Tzuyu.."

She just pushed him away and enter to the car then leave. He pulled his hair and yelled loudly. Yoongi was standing in front of the gate watching him then walked closer, "If she wait for two years too.. cool yourself inside.. lets go.." he grabbed Jungkook's arm but he moved it away aggressively.

Tzuyu stopped to the side and let her tears fall out holding the driving wheel. Too many tears are dropping to her pants its soaking her lap. She felt her heart was just sliced open after hoping to see him happily waiting for her to comeback but it was a bad hope. Slapping her hand to the wheel then look at the mirror wiped her tears. While still sobbing, she start driving again every second wiping her tears.

Yoongi entered inside and look at Minji then to Jungkook entering to his door. Shutting it loudly and aggressively that the painting above it shaked. "They lived together?" Minji stared at a one spot.

He looked at her and sit on the couch, "Why? You wanna create a party again and yell to the whole world who's living in this house? Aren't you embarrassed about yourself?"

"H-he never told me about him living with Tzuyu.."

"And so what? You just ruined a two people's life... Are you that jealous of your old co-model? Wasn't getting her position already enough for you, I mean your a top model that Tzuyu used to always be.. She gave up that life and let you have it.." Then point to the door, "But from what I see? You over took her life.."

"I never took her life.."

"Wasn't where you are right now is where she used to stand? You just break them apart when they are the first to be with, and living together to this house.. You embarrassed her in media, everyone is calling her a whore... did your ex end up with her or you? No right? You still bitter about it?" creasing his forehead. Minji stood up and give him a bad look then stepped out of the house holding her bag.

I was supposed to published this earlier after watching the MV and showcase and I legit watch the MV multiple time and watch it again in my Class while doing lab.😂

I AM WHEEZING ON THE MV WHAT IS LOVE! Holy fck the dance choreography got me pregnant even tho im a girl, helpppp my soul bless my soul forgive my soul, I am soooooo Turn up from the song I aint even over with the euphoria yet fck my
life Im still thinking my theories from that. 😂😂😂😂❤️❤️❤️❤️

so from from 1 to 5 my best and least favorite.

1. What is love, Say Yes, Deja vu (damn that dubstep music part), Ho!(I owe my life to Jihyo for this), Sweet Talker(I thank Chaeyoung and Jeongyeon for writing this)
2. None
3. None
4. None
5. None

Anyways, Thank you guys for reading my stories I love ya'll and I always reads some of the comments. I am trying Jimina story in my draft and so far I think its doing great😂😂😂

일처럼 자꾸 가슴이 뛰어😂

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.3K 1.1K 32
[tzukook fanfic✓] Chou Tzuyu, a reputable lawyer of Aura Group of Companies has decided to escape from the life of reality and get the best time of h...
11.7K 650 8
Another jinkook story. Where they love each other, then they mess up badly and separate just to meet years later and fall in love all over again. Som...
5 Stars By :)

Fanfiction

36K 2K 50
She hated her 25th birthday that's why she asked her parents to let her stay at seoul, south korea. She was heart broken she wanted peace, she wanted...
164K 7.3K 23
In which a girl moves into a new apartment that is being haunted by none other than Kim Taehyung.