Complications with Jimin (Ima...

By luvyaselfu

Short imagine about some complications in your relationship with Jimin. More

Distance
Finding Jimin
Practice
Work is more important
Event Day
Feelings
Departing for Japan
Tae being frustrated withJimin
Fractured
Fifth Day
Calls to Y/N
Doing it for Jimin
Y/N's injury
Flight back home
Sleep
Quick Performance
Confirmation
After Jimin
Meeting after a while
Speaking out
Guilt?
Talking it out with the other vocalists
Still around
Cooking for you
Dropping food off with the members
Cast off
No more doubts
Waiting for you
One month off
Happy for Y/N and Jimin
Leaving with Jimin
Moments like this...
For Y/N
Years to come... (Final)

Flight after Jimin

6.1K 176 3
By luvyaselfu

The members wrapped up everything in Japan and headed back after Jimin. They knew hell was loose the minute he finds you. They were worried for the two of you because they knew how angry Jimin can be.

By the looks of it, when Jimin found out about your injury he was so mad. That night when he found out he couldn't leave as well, he was even more angry and no one approached him. Not even Tae. Nothing they say can reassure him, and you weren't helping by ignoring his texts and calls too.

They knew he loved you so much, but they weren't sure you knew about his feelings since he had been pushing you away.

"Ready?" Namjoon said.

"Let's go," Taehyung sighed deeply. "I have a feeling Y/N is going to need us to calm him down."

"Not looking forward to it," Jin yawned. "Let's go." 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

246K 7.6K 24
A girl name Dana came from a powerful pack with her parents as one of the strongest Alpha and Luna. She possesses an ability in which only powerful b...
317K 6.6K 70
"I Don't Hate you I just lost Respect for you" "Cheating is a choice, not a mistake" ~ Park Jimin the love of your life had cheated on you & left you...
10.1K 327 16
Foxes are orange, right? Maybe that's why he always reminded me of fox. !Cover made by @YOONGSBBYG ! Go check them!
1M 64.6K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...