Arrow 。 Henry Mills [1]

By pepperronys

❝ TWO HEARTS THAT BEAT ONE THE SAME. ❞ Once Upon a Time Season 4 - 5 Henry Mills × OC ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━... More

ARROW
TRAILERS + GRAPHIC GALLERY
PART ONE
1 - THE ROBBERY
WARNING! PLEASE READ!
2 - FLEEING THE CELLS
3 - LOSING FAMILY
4 - NO PLACE LIKE HOME
5 - SNOW MONSTER
6 - TALKING MOTHERS
7 - DAIRY QUEEN
8 - SIGHT FOR SORE EYES
TWELVE ➳ FAMILY BUSINESS
THIRTEEN ➳ THE SNOW QUEEN, PT. 1
FOURTEEN ➳ THE SNOW QUEEN, PT. 2
THE SHADOW AWARDS
HELPFUL - MUST READ
FIFTEEN ➳ SMASH THE MIRRIOR, PT. 1
SIXTEEN ➳ SMASH THE MIRROR, PT. 2
SEVENTEEN ➳ FALL
EIGHTEEN ➳ SHATTERED SIGHT, PT. 1
NINETEEN ➳ SHATTERED SIGHT, PT. 2
TWENTY ➳ LEAN ON ME
TWENTY-ONE ➳ HEROES AND VILLIANS
TWENTY-TWO ➳ THE WEDDING
TWENTY-THREE ➳ THE BROKEN ARCHER
PART TWO
TWENTY-FOUR ➳ THE QUEST
TWENTY-FIVE ➳ STORYBROOKE
TWENTY-SIX ➳ DARKNESS ON THE EDGE OF TOWN
TWENTY-SEVEN ➳ UNFORGIVEN
TWENTY-EIGHT ➳ ENTER THE DRAGON
TWENTY-NINE ➳ POOR UNFORTUNATE SOUL
THIRTY ➳ BEST LAID PLANS
THIRTY-ONE ➳ SYMPATHY FOR THE DE VIL
THIRTY-TWO ➳ THE GAME OF LIFE
THIRTY-THREE ➳ MOTHER
THIRTY-FOUR ➳ OPERATION MONGOOSE, PT. 1
THIRTY-FIVE ➳ OPERATION MONGOOSE, PT. 2
THIRTY-SIX ➳ OPERATION MONGOOSE, PT. 3
THIRTY-SEVEN ➳ OPERATION MONGOOSE, PT. 4
THIRTY-EIGHT ➳ OPERATION MONGOOSE, PT. 5
PART THREE
THIRTY-NINE ➳ THE DARK SWAN, PT. 1
FORTY ➳ THE DARK SWAN, PT. 2
FORTY-ONE ➳ THE DARK SWAN, PT. 3
FORTY-TWO ➳ THE PRICE, PT. 1
FORTY-THREE ➳ THE PRICE, PT. 2
FORTY-FOUR ➳ ARCHERY
FORTY-FIVE ➳ RACING HEARTS
FORTY-SIX ➳ DREAMCATCHER
FORTY-SEVEN ➳ AVOIDING AT ALL COSTS
FORTY-EIGHT ➳ THE PLAN
FORTY-NINE ➳ BIRTH
FIFTY ➳ MEMORIES
FIFTY-ONE ➳ SWAN SONG
FIFTY-TWO ➳ SOULS OF THE DEPARTED
FIFTY-THREE ➳ THE PEN
FIFTY-FOUR ➳ THE QUEST FOR THE QUILL
FIFTY-FIVE ➳ THE STRESSED AUTHOR
FIFTY-SIX ➳ RUBY SLIPPERS
FIFTY-SEVEN ➳ FIREBIRD, PT. 1
FIFTY-EIGHT ➳ FIREBIRD, PT. 2
FIFTY-NINE ➳ LAST RITES
SIXTY ➳ ONLY YOU, PT. 1
SIXTY-ONE ➳ ONLY YOU, PT. 2
SIXTY-TWO➳ AN UNTOLD STORY, PT. 1
SIXTY-THREE ➳ AN UNTOLD STORY, PT. 2
NEXT BOOK !
"LOST"
Q&A + CONTEST

ANSWERS

5K 76 40
By pepperronys

Can I just say thank you for
giving me the best questions
to answer?!?

        ➳ WILL YOU PLEASE BRING ROBIN BACK FROM THE DEAD?

          "As much as I would love to, I will not be bringing Robin Hood back from the dead. Regina was always meant to love and lose him, it's very important for her future if I keep him where he is in the show; dead. If there was a way to write him in, I mosr definitely would, but alas, there is not."

          ➳ HOW DID YOU GET THE INSPIRATION FOR THIS BOOK?

          "That's an easy question. In 2011, I fell in love with Once Upon a Time as soon as I seen the first promo for it. After showing my sister, the show became a regular watch for us every week. As time passed, we fell in love with the characters and the entire show. When she passed away in 2017, she was my inspiration. Our favorite character is Henry, so I felt the need to write a story just for her, my sister, so then Teresa Holmes was born! The name was actually inspired because of my sister as well. She has always loved Sherlock Holmes, and Teresa is what she was going to name her next child."

          ➳ WILL TERESA MEET HER FATHER?

          "Yes, she will be meeting her father. I'm really excited for it too! I cannot wait for them to meet. When she will be meeting him though, I will not share. That will have to be left as a surprise to you guys."

          ➳ IS SHERLOCK HOLMES ACTUALLY SHERLOCK HOMES OR IS HE JUST A NAMESAKE?

          "Sherlock Holmes, Teresa's father, is yes, the Sherlock Holmes. I will try and make him as much like Sherlock as I can, but we all know Once Upon a Time gives the characters a twist before adding them to the show, so my Sherlock Holmes will not share as many things as the original Sherlock Holmes."

          ➳ HOW DID THE STORY STARTED? WHAT WAS THE ORIGINAL IDEA?

          "The original storyline was always this one. I had to re-write those first few chapters a couple times before I was truly satisfied with how Emma and Killian brought them through the portal. My first thoughts when writing it though, when this book was still in the drafts, were to have Teresa be in season 1 as an actual curse victim, Henry's fellow classmate, and Graham's adoptive daughter, but after some more thinking, I chose to go with something more different, which then brought me to the idea of Zelena's time travel portal. Personally, I think I made the excellent choice in doing so."

          ➳ HOW HARD WAS IT TO GET USED TO LIVING IN STORYBROOKE AND WITH MODERN TIMES?

          "It was extremely hard! I had to learn what jeans were, and a television, and a cell phone. Can I ask you a question? Why do you people from this realm where bras?! They're so damn irritating! Tunics and cloaks are much more satisfying. If you don't believe me, try it out."

          ➳WHAT DO YOU LOVE ABOUT HENRY?

          "I love many things about Henry Mills. I love how he can bring hope to every situation, no matter what it is, a trait that he quite obviously inherited from Snow. I swear sometimes there is too much hope in that family. I also notice something about Emma in him as well now that I think about it...he is selfless. Like Emma, Henry cares about everyone else before himself. I also love his warm eyes, the color his hair is when the sun shines down, the shiver that he makes run down my spine when his lips touch mine, his smile. His smile is infectious, as is his laugh. And then there's the fact that he actually likes archery and our hunting trips in Camelot. There isn't many people in the world who wanted to spend with me as much as Henry Mills does. Oh god...I sound like a girl. Please don't tell anyone I said this...espiecally Hook. I'll never hear the end of it from him..."

          ➳WHEN IS YOUR AND HENRY'S FIRST DATE?

          "Didn't we already have one though? I mean...we've been to the block party today, which was loads of fun! Have you ever played bottle ring toss? It's loads of fun! We've also been on several hunting trips together in Camelot, plus morning cocoa sharings at Granny's when I got back from Arendelle. I feel as though we've already done the first date thing, but I suppose if Henry decides to officially ask me out on one, that will be okay too. Whenever that may be."

          ➳ALSO, WILL YOU MARRY ME? I LOVE YOU!

          "Unfortuantly, my soul is bound to anothers already. No matter how long it may be, I know that one day I will be marrying Henry Mills. Sorry..."

          ➳ SO, TERESA, DO YOU LOVE HENRY?

          "Before The Apprentice announced what we were, I will admit that I did feel something for him, but I didn't want to ruin a perfect friendship so I didn't act on this feelings. Afterwards, it got awkward, but then it felt the same as  before, only my heart started racing more when I was in his presence. When I am with him, it feels...right. When he smiles, I smile. When he laughs, I can't help but not to join in. When he hugs me, there is a warmth that grows around my heart, which then spreads throughout my entire body. When he holds my hand, my hand is left tingling and cold. And when we kiss...well, there are no words, if I'm being honest. I've never been in love before so I don't know what it feels like, but if that is what it feels like to be in love with someone, then yes...I am in love with Henry Mills. Even though I know I am destined to be in love with him anyway, all those emotions feel like they're my choice."

         ➳ STORYBROOKE, ENCHANTED FOREST, OR ARENDELLE?

          "Oh boy, that's a hard one! I love them all for different reasons. Arendelle, even though I never remembered it much, was my home. I was born there, had a life with my mother there, and when I got to return to it, I got to spend the best one with my cousins. It really is a beautiful place, and I can't wait to visit again. The Enchanted Forest was my home, yes. But not by choice. My mother abandoned me. I had to learn to survive and fight for myself at the age of fix. Robin Hood saved my life. He taught me everything I needed to know to survive...I'm very thankful I got to know him. Not only did I meet Robin in the Enchanted Forest, but I also met Snow and Marley, and several others. Storybrooke is an entirely different story all together. There, I got to meet Emma and Hook, Zelena, but most of all, I got to meet Henry Mills."

          ➳ FAVORITE CHOCOLATE?

          "Milky Way! Henry bought me one me one day, and it was so creamy and delicious."

          ➳ IS HOOK LIKE A BROTHER YOU, A FATHER FIGURE TO YOU, OR JUST A REALLY GOOD FRIEND?

          "Killian Jones, I would have to say, is a really great friend. We have a lot in common so we can relate on many things...I feel like that is why we have a nice friendship."

          ➳ ALSO, REALLY SORRY ABOUT WHAT HAPPENED TO ROBIN AND INGRID.

          "Thank you. I appreciate you saying that. Not a day goes by that I don't miss them. They were family."

          ➳ WILL YOU EVER ASK TERESA OUT ON A DATE?

          "Well I did plan that candlelight dinner for her at Granny's but we all know how that turned out. Yes, I plan to conjure up the perfect first date just for Teresa. She's deserves just that."

          ➳ WILL YOU ASK ME ON A DATE?

          "I'm sorry, but no. I like Teresa way to much to hurt her like that. It still hurts me when I think about what she must have thought when she seen me with Violet at Granny's. My intention was to never to hurt her, nor will it ever be. I care about her too much to do that."

          ➳ WHAT DO YOU LOVE MOST ABOUT TERESA?

          "What do I love most about Teresa...that's a hard one. I love too many things about her. But if I had to choose one, I suppose I would have to say her sarcasm. No matter what, she can make your mood brighten with even just one single word."

          ➳ WILL YOU AND TERESA EVER HAVE YOUR DATE?

          "As already mentioned, I plan to give Teresa the perfect date, so yes, we will have our first date."

          ➳ WHAT DO YOU TRULY THINK OF HOOK?

          "I like Hook. I mean, when I was so happy when my mom and dad were reunited; I thought that maybe, just maybe, we could be a family. But then he died. And now I see that, no matter how much my mom loved my dad, she loves Hook too. Probably even more, considering the test she had to take on the Underworld with her heart. I'm glad my mom has someone who makes her happy; she deserves it. And Hook, I can tell, will always make her happy. He's good. He's funny, and he's even teaching me how to use a sword."

           ➳ BEFORE YOU MET TERESA, WHAT DID YOU FEEL? DID YOU FEEL LIKE THERE WAS SOMETHING/SOMEONE MISSING?

          "Honestly, no. I didn't think I was missing anything at all. When I met Teresa, it suddenly hit me that there has been something missing inside me, and as time passed, I realised that that something was her."

          ➳ IF YOU COULD REWRITE EVERYONE'S STORIES WITH HAPPY ENDINGS WITHOUT GETTING TROUBLE OR ANYTHING, WOULD YOU?

          "If I could? Of course. My moms, my grandparents, Teresa, everyone...they all deserve a happy ending. And if it was possible that I can write one for them, than I would."

          ➳ DO YOU APPROVE OF TERESA AND HENRY?

          "He is my son, I don't think I'll ever get used to the fact that he has a soulmate that he will one day start a family of his own with. But do I approve of the archer being with my son? Yes, I do. Because I can see just how much they care about each other, and that kind of love only comes one. I had mine with Alice, and I would give anything to have that love back again. So, Henry and the archer need to cherish every moment together in case a tragic day arrives."

          ➳ REALLY SORRY FOR ASKING THIS, BUT WHO DO YOU THINK YOU LOVED MORE? DANIEL, ALICE OR REGINA? AGAIN, SORRY.

           "Each of my loves have been extrordinary. Daniel was my first love, and I will never forget the love that blossomed in my heart when I first met him. Robin, he saved my heart, and I will forever love him just like Daniel. But Alice. Alice was my true love, and I hate myself for realising when I loved her when I did. We could of had so much time together, but I had been too blind to see our love. Alice brought out the light within me, and she saved me more times than I can count. I loved Daniel. I loved Robin. But I loved Alice the most of all because of everything that she meant to me."

          ➳ ALSO, REALLY SORRY ABOUT LOSING ALICE AND ROBIN. I HOPE THAT YOU FIND TRUE HAPPINESS THAT STAYS SOMEDAY.

          "You aren't the only one..."

          ➳ DO YOU APPROVE OF TERESA AND HENRY?

          "At first I didn't even realise there was anything between them, so no I didn't. After Killian's many, many comments on their obvious attraction to each other, it sort of just hit me that my son was having his first crush. I was happy for my son of course, but the moment I finally approved of their relationship was before we freed Merlin from the tree in Camelot. Seeing Teresa's tears made me realise just how much they meant to each other. I now approve."

          ➳ SORRY FOR THIS QUESTION, BUT WHO DO YOU THINK YOU LOVE MORE BETWREN NEAL AND HOOK? AGAIN, SORRY.

          "I will always love Neal. He was my first everything, and he gave me the greatest gift of life: my son. Although we never really got to have a life together, I still love him. And I always will, but Killian...Killian is an entirely different story. I knew I was in love with Killian as soon as he showed up in New York. He brought me back to my family, and I can't thank him enough for that. But what I didn't realise is that he is my true love. It took him dying for me to realise just how much I love him."

          ➳ ARE YOU GLAD THAT YOU GOT TO SEE YOUR DAUGHTER AGAIN?

          "Yes. Without hesitation, my answer is yes. That very night haunts me. When I woke from that night terror and harmed the only good thing in my life, I knew I made a grave mistake in thinking that I could actually have someone I love so close to my powers. There was never a second that my little snowflake was never not on my mind. I thought about her from morn 'til night. I would hope and pray that she was okay...was alive. I was certain that I was never going to see her again, but when Emma arrived that day in the woods with two people right next to, I knew instantly that the beautiful blonde girl with her was my daughter. And I could not be more grateful towards Emma for bringing Teresa to the realm of Storybrooke. I was able to meet the young lady she grew up to be, and I was proud of her. I wish things would have turned out differently, but I did what I had to do in order to protect family again."

          ➳ SORRY YOU DIED.

          "Thank you. But it was a neccessary death that I knew would ensure my daughters safety. Dying right then and there was always my fate."

          ➳ ALSO, DO YOU APPROVE OF HENRY AND TERESA'S RELATIONSHIP?

           "What relationship? Who is Henry? Do you mean Emma's son? I'm sure if I was still alive I would approve. As long as my daughter is happy, I am happy."

          ➳ SOOOO, HENRY AND TERESA, HOW DO YOU FEEL ABOUT THAT? DO YOU LIKE THEM TOGETHER?

          "I feel happy! Ever since I met Teresa in the Enchanted Forest, I have always wanted to set her up with this one boy from this tavern, but she would never agree! In fact, she would threaten me with an arrow to the ass of I asked her again. Now I realize why she always declined, somehow her heart knew to keep her away from others and go straight for Henry
Teresa may be my friend, but Henry is my grandson. I could not be more happy that Henry and Teresa are bound for life as soulmates. I may or may not have made a bet with David about when Henry will propose."

          ➳ DO YOU THINK OF TERESA AS MORE THAN JUST A FRIEND, SUCH AS A DAUGHTER OR SISTER?

          "She is my closest friend. I met her in a time of loneliness, and I couldn't be more thankful that we ran into each other that day. She has taught me so many things in life, like archery and hunting, tracking and sarcastic remarks. She's not just my best friend, she's family. And she'll be official family once Henry proposes! It'll be hard getting Teresa into a wedding dress, that is for sure..."

          ➳ DO YOU APPROVE OF HENRY AND TERESA'S RELATIONSHIP?

          "Yes! As already mentioned, all I have ever wanted was for Teresa to meet someone her age and be happy, and same goes for Henry. So when they formed a beautiful relationship I couldn't be more happy."

          ➳ WHAT IS TERESA TO YOU? DAUGHTER, SISTER, GOOD FRIEND, ETC.?

          "I didn't know Teresa very well at first, and I felt terrible for Snow. We scowered those woods for Teresa, and when we couldn't find her, we knew she was most likely dead. I

          ➳ DO YOU APPROVE OF HENRY AND TERESA'S RELATIONSHIP?

          "Yes, I do. Henry is my grandson, and all I want is for him to be happy. Teresa, she is like family already because of how much she means to not only Snow, but others in Storybrooke. The minute they became friends, I knew there was something there. They were always with each other. They are like magnets, when one moves, the follows. And I wasn't the only one who noticed their growing bond, Hook made it quite clear with all the teasing, and Snow always seemed to smile. Young love like that is something special..."

          ➳ DID YOU KNOW TERI BACK IN THE ENCHANTED FOREST?

          "I knew of her. Everyone knew of the young archer and thief named Teresa Holmes. She was known to be both fierce and kind in all the realms. I did not know her in the Enchanted Forest, but if I did, I believe I would have liked who the young lass was."

          ➳WHAT IS TERESA TO YOU? SISTER, DAUGHTER, OR JUST REALLY GOOD FRIEND?

           "Teresa is a friend. The young lass has a sharp tongue, which I appreciate. A little sarcasm every now never killed anyone."

          ➳ ENCHANTED FOREST, STORYBROOKE, OR NEVERLAND?

          "This may sound incredibly cheesey, but where ever Emma is. She changed me, in a good way. I met and fell in love with her in the Enchanted Forest, but my life...my future...is with her here, in Storybrooke."

          ➳ THOUGHTS ON HENRY AND TERESA'S RELATIONSHIP? DO YOU APPROVE? WHAT SHOULD THEIR SHIP NAME BE? (YOU KNOW WHAT A SHIP NAME IS, RIGHT?)

          "Do I approve? Yes I bloody approve! I knew right away that there was something going on between them. I can spot love as easily as I can sail the Jolly Roger. The young lad should have made a move much earlier. Henry is lucky he had me and his grandfather; we saved him with that dance in Camelot. Also, what the blood hell is a ship name? Did Henry or Teresa get a ship or something?"

          ➳ SORRY YOU DIED.

          "I couldn't have pictured a more proper death. Although I wish I was alive, with my son and daughter...I got to save the woman I love."

          ➳ DO YOU APPROVE OF HENRY AND TERESA BEING TOGETHER?

          "I do, yes. Henry is a good lad, and I believe he will treat Teresa just fine."

          ➳ WHAT IS TERESA TO YOU?

          "I met Teresa when she was six-years-old. For three years she lived with Marion and I. She was like a daughter, but she was also a friend. I taught her the ways of hunting and archery; I could not be more proud of who she turned out to be."

          ➳ WILL WE SEE MORE OF YOU? I LOVE YOU SO MUCH OMG!

          "First off; thank you much! That is so sweet of you to say. Second; I know you are all probably wondering what my fate was in the Underworld due to Killian returning to the land of the living and I wasn't with him after I told Emma I would make sure we both moved on...well...that will be revealed in due time."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

96.5K 598 24
{ storybrooke } In which Winter accidentally stumbles upon Storybrooke, a town with strange citizens. Be warned: * This book contains plotlines from...
22K 378 17
This story is based off the TV show Once Upon a Time. Its alittle different from the show, but it will have all the characters. Such as: Emma Swan, K...
6.8K 151 18
Y/N L/N is the sister to Emma Swan and daughter to Snow White and Prince Charming. You go with your friend Henry Mills to find your sister and to br...
18.1K 546 22
|Book 6 in the Purest Heart Series| *** "Living without you has been like walking through an abyss." *** The Underworld. A place where lost souls sta...