Oh my stranger! ||COMPLETED||

By HaruTrishaXX

A woman who's been gone from her house in Korea for two years and comeback seeing a man living in her home. More

Prologue
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
Epilogue

25

2.9K 109 12
By HaruTrishaXX

     Jihyo opened the book then drink her coffee. She looked at the waitress then back to the book, "I'll take the one I ordered to go.. I might now have time to eat it here.."

     "Ohh.. Okay.." The girl nod her head and walk back to the kitchen. She can see a guy in her peripheral vision standing on the counter ordering a food then looked around. He sat in front of her smiling, "Hey.."

      "Leave now.. Or I'll leave.."

      "No.. Don't Im just here to ask you something.."

      She put the book down and look at him. His hair are close to cover his eyes, it was getting long that he have to lift it up it every minute. "What do you want?"

      "Uhmm... I want to apologize from that day on Minji's party.. Im sorry I changed the song.. I don't like Ed sheeran.."

       "Well I don't like Taylor swift.." She respond then look back to her book. He cleared his throat, "About Tzuyu.. Many thigs must be bothering her these days huh?"

       Her eyes stop reading the line and listen to him. "You should tell me more about her..."

       "When did I tell you a single thing about my friend? plus Tzuyu and I met in the Volunteering not here in Korea.. So I haven't find out nor ask about what she likes here and not like here.. Stop bothering me.."

      "You're so cold to me... Im trying to be sweet since your mom wants me to marry you.."

      "Oh please.. Im solidified to get to.."

       "Then being hard to get.." He smirked, "Anyways.. Tell something that Tzuyu wants to travel or what she wants to eat something like that.."

       Jihyo took a sip of her drink then focus back to her book, "She likes Lotte World.. Does that answers your question? You may leave.."

"Do you like Lotte world?"

"N.O..."

"Why not? Its a cool place.." He creased his forehead, "You haven't been there?"

"Could you just leave me alone?" Raising her eyebrow. The waitress came up to her and gave the bag then she stood up holding the book and coffee then left. Yoongi scratched his head and type to his phone. The girl delivered the food to him but he just left without taking the it.

       Tzuyu closed the book and look at Jihyo holding a bag, "You're fast.."

       "Yeah.. Cause I wanna leave early.."

       She creased her forehead, "I've been hungry for 3 days.. I barely eat.." opening the food then eat. Jihyo looked at her and smirked drinking her coffee as she looks away. Tzuyu hit her arm, "Where do you wanna go?"

       "Ehh? Ahh.. Hahaha I was thinking about going to the club and have a drink.. We haven't been going... I think few weeks already? Hayyss struggle is real I just want to be free and have money without working.."

       She laughed, "That's not possible though.."

      "I know.."

      A nurse interrupt their conversation pointing to a direction, "Someone is here looking for you Tzuyu.."

      "Who?"

      "Minji.."

      Jihyo looked at her and stand up following Tzuyu but they stop. Minji was standing in front of them holding her expensive bag. She took a step forward to Tzuyu and slapped her hard, "You really haven't change... You're still the same bitch I know.. Shouldn't you thank me for inviting you to my party? You instead pay me with whoreness of yours!"

      Everyone was watching them and taking a video of the two. Tzuyu wiped her tears and look at her, "You should stop pretending now.."

      "Pretending what?" She laughed, "Im the one who's pretending here?"

      Jihyo looked at Minji then to Tzuyu then back to Minji and back to Tzuyu again, "Yah.. Tzu.. Lets just go.."

     "You're the reason why's my life flipped around! You always pretend you're the victim!"

      "Tzuyu.. Sweety.. Stop acting innocent now.. Just because there's camera everywhere.."

       She looked around and many flashes of camera are happening to their surrounding. All of the people downtairs are watching them and gossiping to each other. Tzuyu wiped her eyes again and give Minji a look then leave without taking her uniform off.

      "Tzu! Where are you going?" Jihyo called and Tzuyu didn't bother to turn around. She looked at Minji and step on her feet really hard then walk away.

      "YAH! Agh! I just got my nails done!"

***

      Jungkook looked at the door and take a deep breath glancing at the time every 5 minutes. He just couldn't be any more comfortable not seeing her enter to the door. "Its been 4 days what the hell?"

      He waited a bit more but she never came in. Pressing on his phone dialing Yoongi, "Hyung.. What's the address of Hospital?"

      "Why?"

      "She hasn't come yet.."

      "I heard Minji slapped her really bad that she cried and ran off the hospital.." Yoongi said on point then sniffed.

       He stood up and look at the time with his worried look, "Do you know where she went?"

      "Nope.. Jungkook, you can ask her friend.. I know her address.. want me to come with you?"

      "Yeah sure.." Grabbing his car key and left the house. He picked up Yoongi on his house then rushed to Jihyo's house knocking on their door. Her mom look at them two then blink her eyes, "Jihyo... You have some visitors here... Only one of you can marry my daughter.."

      Jungkook and Yoongi looked at each other with confuseness. "Im the one you want to marry her right?" Yoongi smiled pointing to himself.

      She gave him a bad look, "She told me bad things about you so no..." shaking her head. Yoongi smirked turning his head to Jungkook then walked inside.

Jihyo looked at them with a crossed arm, "What you want?"

"Do you know where Tzuyu went?" Jungkook asked him. She gave him a weird look then turn her head to a direction, "She ran away from the hospital.. Even I, was looking for her very worriedly.."

He took a deep breath and look down to the floor. Jihyo creased her forehead looking at both of them then back to Jungkook, "You cause all this... Did you know how embarrassed and ashamed she was from what Minji did? She fucking slapped her in front of many people, telling that she's a whore.. Who wouldn't be hurt from that? And if you really liked her you should've have taken the chances of breaking up with Minji and not put Tzuyu on a spot being called a whore all around the world.."

Jungkook was silent couldn't form a word to his mouth. "If you know you'll fall for her atleast make the right thing look where she's at right now? She's nowhere to be found.. What else if we just found out she committed suicide?" she added. Her mom slapped her arm, "That's harsh.."

"Its true! He made all of this.. Causing her to leave... He agreed with that Minji Model to pretend in relationship.. Then he couldn't manage to break up with her... Why? Cause he used to sleeps with girls and pay them.. Minji is like a good bed model he probably——"

"Will you stop?" Jungkook gave her a cold voice. She glared at him and stand up walking back to her room shutting the door loudly. Yoongi tapped his back, "She'll comeback..."

Jihyo's mom cleared her throat, "So you two are fuckboys?"

"Oh no not me.." Yoongi shooked his head, "Im a good boy now.."

Jungkook stood up and leave the house didn't wait for Yoongi. "Yah Jungkook! What the hell?! That asshole.." he look at Jihyo's mom then to the car of jungkook getting farther away.

***
Tzuyu put the toys down and look at the kids running around playing with the toys. The kid walked up to her and she wiped his mouth while smiling, "Tired?"

"No.." shaking his head, "I want food.."

"Its not lunch yet.. You want to ask mother for snack?"

He shooked his head again and turn around playing with his toy. She looked at him thinking deeply that she's already spacing out. He poked her arm giving his toy to her, "Play with me.."

"Okay.. How do wanna play this?" Wiggling the bear. The kid point to the other kid, "Like that.."

She look at the two kid playing a couple putting a necklace to the bear. Her head travelled somewhere again and lost her focus on the kid. Remembering the necklace Jungkook was trying to give her.

"Noona.."

"O-ohh... Yeah sure.." she smiled and give the bear to him, "You want me to give the bear a necklace?"

"Yeah.. Then put this wig on.."

"Why?"

"I want you to be a guy.." He laughed holding the bear and necklace. Tzuyu smiled brightly and put the wig on then take the necklace from him, "After this you'll rest okay?"

He nod his head and smile wiggling the bear.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

113K 8.2K 50
Kim Seokjin and Kim Taehyung. Jeon Jungkook and Park Jimin. You would think that once you find the love of your life that it would all work out and b...
281K 11.7K 36
Your boring routine changes with a new family moving next to your house. You don't think much of it until you start noticing things about one specifi...
10.3K 976 18
"π–Έπ—ˆπ—Ž'𝗋𝖾 π—π—ˆπ—ˆ π—€π—ˆπ—ˆπ–½ π–Ώπ—ˆπ—‹ 𝖺 π—€π—Žπ—’ 𝗅𝗂𝗄𝖾 𝗁𝗂𝗆." In which a good girl fall for a wrong boys. β—‹ discontinued. ©️2019. parkjimin x myo...
6.3K 313 31
She had no idea what she was doing He had no idea what he was in for Neighbors that had a hard time getting along come together when Mina needs Jungk...