The Demon's Mate · Nalu AU ✓

By miraculous_bts

Natsu Dragneel is the Demon Lord of Hell. He is kind and he is lonely in the love department. When he meets a... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Sequel Information
Sequel Information 2
Rewrite
Author's Note
Bonus Chapter: Zeref and Wendy
Author's Note and Plans for Sequel
Thank You!
Last Bonus Chapter: Natsu and Lucy (18+)

Chapter 13

4K 89 14
By miraculous_bts

Lucy was getting on her last bit of uncontrollable anger. She was ready to attack Zeref to kill him. He threatened Wendy and that was her reason for wanting to kill him. She couldn't forgive and forget that.

Wendy did nothing to him. "She said no, Zeref." Gray tells him.

"Stay out of this, Fullbuster. How did you even escape?" Zeref demanded of Gray.

"You forgot that me and Natsu fought a lot when we were younger." Gray tells Zeref, who growls at him.

Zeref stared at his mate, who was afraid of him. He then felt a pain in her heart that hurt him deeply. My mate is scared of me. What the hell am I doing? Zeref demanded himself. He was always greedy for power and now that mate still has need to grow, he could raise her to be the perfect wife and mate.

Zeref stared up and down Wendy's fragile body. She's very fragile, but I will take good care of her. Zeref thought to himself. He ran up to Wendy and before anyone could react, he held a blade to her throat.

Wendy whimpered. "Zeref!" Natsu growled out. Wendy was frightened, very frightened.

"Let her go!" Lucy shouted at Zeref. Zeref shook his head furiously.

"No. No! She's mine! No one but me can have her!" Zeref growled out, holding Wendy closer to him. Wendy gazed at Lucy in fear and Lucy felt pathetic. I can't even protect her. What kind of sister am I? Lucy berated herself.

Zeref smirked at Lucy's feeling uselessness. "I know that feeling. That feeling you get when you want to protect the ones you love and you can't." Zeref says, mocking Lucy.

Lucy clinched her fists and Zeref smirked and he escaped with Wendy. "Wendy!" Lucy cried with fear and alarm.

Sorry for very, very update. I'm not very active on this account. This is the last chapter for this book. A sequel will be made for this book.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3M 127K 59
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally ❣️ Cover credit...
875K 57K 31
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...
604K 30.8K 32
1ST BOOK OF BRIDE SERIES✨✨ Don't do this, leave my parents, don't ruin my life, I will die. She was begging infront of him joining her both hands. Th...
218K 5.3K 53
Lauren Campbell is a sweet, simple girl with a bubbly personality. She tries to accept her imperfections and enjoys the little pleasures in life. "Sh...