Harry Styles Imagines

By mmithstyles

a book of different harry styles imagines! i really hope you enjoy them, i'm always open for requests! x. ALS... More

He hits you.
He falls asleep waiting for you.
Backstage teasing
Flight to New York.
He makes you feel insecure
He thinks youre too clingy.
You think he's going to hit you.
You stargaze on the roof.
Pool party teasing.
Your first fight.
You love Harry, not Zayn.
You realise that you love him.
He asks you to be his girlfriend.
He confesses his love to you.
He gets jealous.
You're home alone together ;)
He sees you in your bra ;)
He scares you.
You write a song for him.
You get jealous and upset.
He writes you a song.
Naughty +18
He gets jealous over yours and Louis friendship.
He gets angry and scares you.
He bullys you.
Naughty +18 (2)
You give him the silent treatment
He thinks you're innocent ;)
He's your school bully
You support him at his concert.
You stay up late waiting for him.
He gets jealous over yours and Niall's friendship
You wait for him at the airport
He throws you into the pool.
He thinks about you whilst singing his song.
He's drunk and insults you.
He 'hates' you.
Cuddles on the plane.
You support him at his concert with his family.
He's your teacher ;)
He keeps messing around.
He wants to cuddle but you're studying.
Flying home from tour.
Jealous Harry.
He can't stop looking at you.
He wants you to go to the gym with him.
You catch him filming you.
He hears you singing their new song.
You sleep over his for the first time.
He sings 'happily' for you.
You have an argument and he sees you upset.
He's drunk.
He's mad at you.
He sings half a heart for you.
From the dining table.
Late nights at the studio.
How it all starts.
Holiday.
Dunkirk Premiere.
Chapstick Challenge.
Tickle fight.
You two have a water fight.
You meet his mum.
Day at Abbey Studios.
Needy Harry.
He watches a guy hit on you.
As soon as you walk into the room...
You leave.
When he sees you flirting with Niall.
You tell him you like him.
You argue and it's your fault.
He keeps thinking about what you did before the show ;)
Petty arguments.
He's your neighbour that bullys you.
One of the lads think you're using Harry.
Silent Treatment.
You fight in the car and he makes you walk home.
Best friends turn into enemies.
Sleeping on the couch
You make him feel insecure.
He tells you to leave.
Car crash.
Harry's birthday.
Pregnant.
He's sick, but won't let you take care of him.
BSM: He comes home from tour.
You accidentally make him upset.
BSM: Tantrum.
Becoming best friends.
He yells at your daughter.
Soulmate.
He eases your pain.
Love at first sight? AU
Marcel Styles AU
He defends you.
Painting his nails for his concert
Your birthday.
Unexpected wedding guest.
Hide and Seek
He says something he regrets
You think he cheats on you.
He's all over you.
He says his ex's name during sex.
Thinking Bout You
Sleepover with the boys.
He proposes
He pranks you

He offends you.

7.9K 85 11
By mmithstyles

(2013)

You and Harry have been dating for a year, you both live together in a beautiful house. Lately you feel like he's not spending any time with you, you only see him when he comes home, which is usually about 10pm, and sometimes on Sundays. He was always out with the boys. You loved the boys and how they all got along so good, but you feel like he could make plans for you. You didn't mention it as you'd hate to get in the way of their friendship.

You woke up facing Harry, who was lightly snoring. His arms were loosely wrapped around your waist. You smile at how cute he is and kiss his cheek. He smiles and opens his eyes. His grip on your waist gets tighter as he pulls you closer to him.

'Morning, kitten' he says, kissing your forehead. You giggle and kiss his neck.

'Morning, Haz' You reply.

'I was thinking maybe we could do something together today?' You ask, getting up to get your clothes ready. He sits up, lazily and sighs.

'Niall and I already have plans today Y/N, we're going golfing' he says. You sigh and look down. This really was hurting you. As you were about to say something, his phone rang.

'Hey Niall, you okay?' He says into the phone.

'Yeah, Yeah, I'll see you in about an hour.' He says, as he hangs up the phone. He looks at you, noticing that you're sad.

'What's wrong, love?' He asks, getting up.

'I just, i feel like you don't have time for me anymore. I really wanted to do something with you today. I've missed you. Do you think you could maybe cancel and go golfing another time?' You ask, playing with your fingers. He rolls his eyes.

'No Y/N. I already made plans okay? Stop being so clingy towards me and let me have fun.' He says, walking into the bathroom, closing the door. You stand there, shocked.

'How could he say that to me? Am I not fun to be around? Am I too clingy?' All these horrible thoughts were running through your mind. You grab your phone and head to the guest bedroom. You enter the room, slowly and close the door. You throw your clothes onto the bed, along with your phone.

You began to cry. You covered your eyes to try and stop the tears from spilling, but you couldn't help it. You walk into the bathroom, looking up at the mirror. You sigh and close your eyes. You brushed your teeth and went back into the room, as you were getting changed you hear the front door slam. You quickly put your t-shirt on and open the door. You look downstairs, Harry's shoes and coat was gone.

'I need to get out of this house.' You say, walking downstairs, grabbing your keys and purse, leaving. You get in your car, as a tear escapes your eye. You quickly pick up your phone and go through your contacts.

'Who would be good to talk to right now?' You ask yourself.

'Loubear!' You think to yourself, dialling his number. He picks up almost after the first ring.

'Louis?' You ask, sniffling.

'Woah, love, are you okay? Have you been crying?' He asks, you could hear in his voice how concerned he was.

'Y-yes. C-could I maybe s-stay round y-yours tonight p-please?' You ask.

'Oh my goodness, yes of course! I'll see you in a minute, then we can talk about everything' he says.

'Thank you so m-much, Lou' you say.

'No problem, see you in a minute love' he says.

-

Once you pulled up on Louis' driveway, you get out of your car and walk up the steps to his house. You ring the doorbell and take a deep breath. Louis opens the door and brings you in his embrace. He shuts the door and hugs you tightly. You cry into his chest, he strokes your hair to calm you down.

'Shhh, Y/N. It's okay. Do you want a cup of tea?' He asks.

'Y-yes please' You reply, he kisses your head and walks into the kitchen. You sit down on the settee, calming down. He soon comes in with a cup of tea for you. You smile and thank him.

'Y/N, I know that Harry hurt you. Do you want to talk about it?' He asks, stroking your arm. You nod. You tell him everything. How you feel as though Harry doesn't want to spend time with you and how he never makes plans with you, he's always going out with his friends.

'It's just. I love that he hangs out with his friends. I'm so happy that he's happy, it's just so hard because I want him to be happy, but I don't feel like he's ever happy with me? It's like I don't even exist anymore, Louis.' You say, sighing, closing your eyes. He rubs your back.

'Y/N, please don't worry about it too much. He loves you so so so so so much. Every time he's with us he is always talking about you. He doesn't stop! He gets so carried away that one time he almost walked into a tree!' He says, making you giggle.

'But in all seriousness, he loves you to pieces. I'm sure he doesn't mean it, he probably wants to make time for his friends and you, but doesn't really know how. I think, you should stay here, for however long you want, until you feel better, then you should go and speak to him, properly about it. Sit down with him and just talk.' He says. You nod your head and set your tea down on the table.

'You're right, Lou, thank you so much. You're the bestest friend ever!' You say, hugging him.

'Now, how about we watch some sponge bob and eat some popcorn!' He shouts, jumping up, walking towards the kitchen. You giggle and turn on the tv. He comes back in with the popcorn and blankets.

Halfway through the movie, you feel your eyes starting to get heavy. You rest your head on Louis' shoulder and eventually drift off to sleep.

the next day

You wake up to your phone vibrating. You groan and grab it.

'I forgot to put it on silent, ugh' You think to yourself, checking the lock screen.

89 missed calls from: Harry❤️
90 text messages from: Harry❤️

You preview one of the text messages he sent you.

Y/N, i'm worried sick. Where are you. I'm so sorry for what I said earlier today. Please come home. I love you. H xxx

You smile at how cute he was. You lock your phone and go into the bathroom to get ready.

'I'll go home today' You think to yourself. You finish getting changed, grab your phone and head downstairs. Louis in the kitchen, pouring some orange juice. He looks up and sees that you're ready.

'You okay now love?' He asks, walking over to you, hugging you. You smile and hug him back.

'Yes i'm much better today, i'm gonna go home now. Thank you so much for letting me stay' you say, opening the door. He smiles.

'Anytime, Y/N. Love you!' He shouts.

'Love you too!' You shout back, giggling. You get back in your car and head to your house.

-

You walk up to your front door and open it. You close it, quietly and take your shoes off. You set your phone and keys down on the breakfast bar and slowly walk upstairs. You open your bedroom door slowly. Harry's on your side of the bed, back towards the door, head in his hands. You sigh and close the door. His head shoots up and a look of relief washed over his face. He practically runs to you and picks you up.

'Oh, kitten. I've missed you so much. I didn't get any sleep. Where have you been! I've been worried sick! Oh my goodness, baby. I'm so sorry about what I said. I'm an idiot, I really am. I promise that I'll spend more time with you and to not come home late and to always ask you if you want to go out and to always-' you cut him off by kissing him. He relaxes and puts his hands round your waist. You smile and pull away.

'Haz. I've missed you too. I was round Louis' house. I'm sorry that I didn't tell you. I was just afraid that I'd be too clingy. It's fine. Honestly. I just felt like you didn't want to spend time with me. I love you, so much. Of course you can spend time with the boys! I just want to spend more time together.' You say, smiling up at him. He breathes a sigh of relief and kisses you again, before pulling away.

'I'm so glad to hear that, kitten. I promise to spend more time with you! Starting today! Let's go to the movies and then we can go out for dinner! I'll book it, I'll handle everything.' He says, excitedly. You giggle and rest your forehead against his.

'That would be amazing, Harry.' You say, smiling. He smiles back, hugging you tightly.

'So does that mean i'm forgiven?' He asks. You smile.

'Yes' You say, he hugs you even tighter and brings you into the bed with him.

'I love you, with all my heart' he says.

'I love you, with all of MY heart' you say, emphasising your words, smiling.

(please comment what imagines you'd like me to do next) all the love, Xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

83.4K 833 53
hey these are some harry styles imagines because you know I love him so enjoy!! I now take requests! xx
4.6K 164 22
Running. I've become pretty accustomed to it by now. Whether it be back at the gym, being late to work, or my past. It was always the past. But h...
7.5K 353 44
"๐˜ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ'๐˜ต ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ด๐˜ข๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ด๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ค๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต ๐˜ฏ๐˜ช๐˜จ๐˜ฉ๐˜ต." "๐˜ ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ฉ.. ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ." "๐˜‹๐˜ฐ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ฉ ๐˜ช๐˜ต ๐˜ธ๐˜ฐ...
64.9K 1K 56
Emotional,Fluff,Funny,Cute,etc.. Hello Harry Fans! Here's Some Harry Styles imagines that came in my mind! Hope you guys will like it! ยท All Rights R...